Nrega Job Card List | Download Panchayat Wise Nrega Report 2021-22 | All State Nrega Job Card Online Registration | nrega.ap.gov.in Payment Status Check
The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) was introduced by the Government of India. Through this scheme, the Act primarily for the development of low-income families and it provides employment to families in rural households every year. The Act Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act was introduced in the year 2005 and September to help all those living in slums. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 73,000 crore for the financial year 2023-2024; He allocated this budget for the welfare of the poor people of the country and raised the employment rate of the country. If you want to see the NREGA Job Card List State Wise, then you should read this article till the end. [Also Read- PM eVIDYA – One Nation One Digital Platform (Diksha QR Code e-Content)]
NREGA Job Card List 2023
You can see the NREGA job card list of all the people of your area online in your province / village. Job cards are issued to applicants every year by departmental officers. NREGA job card is issued to anyone who has applied for NREGA job card under MNREGA and meets the eligibility and eligibility criteria. Every year, new people from the village and town are issued under the NREGA job card and some names are removed in case the eligibility criteria are not met. Only those whose names will appear in the list will be able to work under the MNREGA in the coming financial year. [Also Read- (Apply) KDA New Plot Scheme 2023: Application Form, Online Registration]
All States New NREGA List
Through this article, we explain to you the process of All States New NREGA List 2021-22. You can Check Benefits, payment history and status.
Benefits of NREGA Job Card
- The main aims of starting this portal is to improve the standard of living of all people who are living rural life.
- The main objective of the NREGA scheme by the government was to provide employment to poor people.
- They provide 100 days of work for UN Employment Employees.
- These NREGA scheme details are verified very quickly from anywhere through a mobile phone.
- You can easily download the job card list by checking your name in the MNREGA card list.
- The NREGA job card lists provide information about the work received by the person and the tenancy of the money.
- Through the MGNREGA scheme, all those unfair workers have been promised that they will work from the 5 km limit through the laborers’ residence and the wages will be paid.
NREGA Job Card 2021-22 Online Registration
In case you fulfil the eligibility criteria given above; you can apply in online mode by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of MNREGA. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “Data Entry” option from the section of Gram Panchayat. A new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of your state. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the details of the following information asked to you in the form like-
- User ID
- financial year
- Captcha code
- After entering the above information, you have to click on the “Login” button. After this, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of “Registration & Job Card“. After this, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, details of the information asked to you, such as village, name of the head of the family, house number, class, date of registration, name of the applicant, gender, age, etc., click on the button of “Save” is.
- You will be given a registration number, after which you will have to upload a photo of yourself in the form.
- Now save the photo by clicking on your photo. NREGA job card can be downloaded by clicking on the download button.
Procedure to View & Download Panchayat Wise Job Card List
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NREGA. After this, the home page of the website will appear in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on Job cards under the Report Section. Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the State Wise List.
- After this, you have to click on the state according to your needs.
- Now you have to select all the information asked and click on the proceed button.
- After that information related to Panchayat Wise Job Card List will come.
- After this you can also download it. For that you have to click on the download option.
Procedure to View the Latest Job Card List of NREGA (All States)
In the table given below, we have given a state wise link for the applicants so that they can easily check their NREGA job card list.
|Andaman and Nicobar
|Daman and Diu
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|Jammu and Kashmir
How to Check Payment History & Status of MNREGA Job Card
You can see the payment performance dashboard with easy steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NREGA. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Payment Performance Dashboard“. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a login form, in this form you will have to fill your mobile number and password.
- Finally enter the captcha code in the captcha code box and press the login button.
- In this way, you will be logged into the portal and the payment performance dashboard will open on your computer screen.
- You can also save it by pressing the save photo button and take a print of it.
- 1800 111 555