Odisha for AI Portal Youth Program Registration, Check Eligibility & Benefits at ai.odisha.gov.in – The government of Odisha has launched a portal named Odisha for AI Portal for the development of Odisha with the partnership of intel technologies of India. Seeing the increasing use of Artificial Intelligence, this portal has been launched so that the citizens of Odisha can also learn Artificial Intelligence (AI) and use it in good fields. This portal aims to familiarize the public with AI applications so the citizens of Odisha can use artificial intelligence wisely for the development of themselves and Odisha. In this article, we will familiarize you with the ai.odisha.gov.in portal and everything you need to know regarding this portal. [Also Read – Odisha Farmer Registration: Download Application Form, Check Status]
Odisha for AI Portal
The government of Odisha has launched a program named Odisha for AI Portal for the benefit of the state’s residents, especially youths. During the launch of this portal, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik encouraged everyone to recognize the potential of artificial intelligence to empower the youth and foster an ecosystem of research, innovation, and application across various sectors. This portal is developed in collaboration with Intel Technologies India and offers two distinct sections: AI Aware and AI Appreciate. Those people who want to take advantage of this program will have to register so they can learn about both programs of Artificial Intelligence named AI Aware and AI Appreciate. [Also Read – Odisha Urban Wage Employment Scheme: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Overview of Odisha for AI Portal
|Odisha For AI Portal
|CM Naveen Patanaik
|Resident of the Odisha
|To raise awareness of artificial intelligence among state residents
|Residents of Odisha will get the information about artificial intelligence (AI)
|Odisha Government Schemes
Parts of Odisha for AI Portal
This program comprises two distinct segments named AI Appreciate and AI Aware, each serving a unique purpose as mentioned below:-
1. AI Aware: This section serves as a primer, offering insights into human intelligence and the definition of artificial intelligence. It also serves to clarify the distinctions between AI and non-AI machinery while debunking common myths surrounding this technology.
2. AI Appreciate: In contrast to the first section, this segment explores the wide-ranging applications of artificial intelligence across different business domains. It also places significant emphasis on the ethical aspects and principles essential for responsible AI implementation.
Objective of Odisha for AI Portal
Started by the Odisha government, Odisha for AI Portal aims to spearhead a transformative shift in the technological landscape of Odisha by fostering a heightened understanding and awareness of artificial intelligence (AI) amongst its diverse and dynamic populace.
Features and Benefits of Odisha for AI Portal
- The government of Odisha has taken a significant step to benefit its residents by launching a plan named Odisha for AI Portal.
- The primary objective of this webpage named ai.odisha.gov.in is to raise public awareness about artificial intelligence, making it a knowledge-sharing hub.
- Registered users might have the option to create profiles to track their progress and access personalized recommendations.
- This program offers opportunities for individuals to acquire AI-related skills, enhancing their employability in AI-driven industries.
- Through this program, the government of Odisha ensures that AI education and resources are accessible to all, regardless of background or location within Odisha.
- It will prepare the state and its residents for the AI-driven future, ensuring they are equipped to leverage AI for various opportunities and challenges.
- Users will have the ability to customize their learning experience by adjusting settings such as brightness, font size, and more.
- The portal is accessible 24/7, allowing users to explore its content at their convenience.
- Access to the AI Portal is limited to citizens of Odisha.
- The AI Portal can only be accessed by those who have registered.
- Any resident of Odisha interested in artificial intelligence can access the AI Portal.
- Applicant’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Postal Code
- Date of Birth
- Identity Certificate
Procedure to Register on Odisha for AI Portal
If someone wants to become a member of this program, they must proceed with the following steps: –
- First of all, you need to go to the official website of ai.odisha.gov.in portal. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to locate and click on the “Register” button. Now, a registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill this registration form carefully with all the required details such as:-
- First name
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Postal code
- Type of Id proof such as Aadhar card etc.
- After filling out the form, attach all the necessary documents with the registration form.
- Now, you will see a box containing I’m not a robot, you need to tick on it and accept the declaration.
- Then you have to click on the “Send verification” option to register your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered number and you need to enter this OTP for the verification and you will be registered to the portal.
Steps to Login on Odisha for AI Portal
Those who want to log in to Odisha for the AI Portal, are required to perform the following steps carefully:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the portal i.e. ai.odisha.gov.in. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to enter your registered mobile number to log in.
- Now, tick on the box containing I’m not a robot option. Then an OTP will be sent to your registered number.
- Enter this OTP for the verification and you will be logged in to the Odisha Ai Portal.
Steps to Change the Odisha for AI Portal as per your Requirement
If you want to change the portal as per your requirement, you need to follow the given below steps:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Odisha for the AI Portal program. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to locate and click on the “Accessibility Menu” option.
- After clicking on this option, a new page will open on the screen allowing you to customize it.
- Now, you can customize the features such as Screen reader, contrast +, Highlight link, Bigger text, Dyslexia friendly, text spacing, etc.
For additional details or if you have any questions or issues concerning the portal (ai.odisha.gov.in), please don’t hesitate to contact on weekdays from 9 AM to 8 PM at the following phone number.
- +91 83277 24798