Odisha Farmer Registration Form PDF | Food Odisha Token List Download | Download Farmer Registration Application Form Check Status
We all know that farmers have to face a lot of problems, in view of which the government also starts many other types of schemes. Similarly, the Odisha government has started the process of Odisha Farmer Registration. Through this process the farmers of Odisha state can sell their produce at the minimum support price, for that it is mandatory for the farmer to register himself. This registration can be done both online and offline. Odisha farmers are also required by the state government to register themselves to sell their produce and this information can be done by submitting an application to the concerned authorities, so friends if you want to get more information under Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 If yes, then you have to read our article completely because today we have given all the information related to Odisha Farmer Registration in this article. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2021: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
Different schemes are taken out by the Odisha government for the farmers of the state. Through which the incentives of the farmers of the state are increased and they are given financial help. To take advantage of all the facilities and schemes, farmers have to complete the Farmer Registration process. More information related to Odisha Farmer Registration 2022 like- How can I do Odisha Farmer Registration? What documents will be required for registration and in which districts of the state farmers can take advantage of the facilities available on the portal etc. are being given in the article. [Also Read- Kalia Yojana Application Form: Apply Online Form, kalia.co.in Status]
- All the farmers can complete the Farmer Registration process through the steps given in the article, so friends, if you want to get more information related to Odisha Farmer Registration, then you have to go to its official website and along with this you can get your the crop can also be sold at a good price.
Highlights of Odisha Farmer Registration
|Scheme Name||Odisha Farmer Registration|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||To Register Farmers|
|Benefits||Money for farming|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Odisha Farmer Registration
The main objective of starting Odisha Farmer Registration is that a database of all the farmers of the state will be prepared who wish to sell their produce at minimum support price. It has been told by the state government that by registering the farmers through Odisha Farmer Registration 2022, the government can keep track of all the farmers whose citizens have a marketable surplus of all of them to start the purchase and this process with each crop. In-season procurement will also help in advance planning in managing operations. Under this scheme all the registered farmer citizens of the state can easily sell their produce to the government and get good price by which all of them will get a lot of help. [Also Read- KALIA Yojana List 2021: kalia.co.in New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Name List Download]
Benefit of Odisha Farmer Registration 2022
Farmers of the state are required to do farmer registration by the Odisha government for selling Rabi and Kharif crops at Minimum Support Price and this can be done by submitting an application to the nearest PACS/LAMPCS/WSHG/Pani Panchayat etc. The committees by the State Government will digitize the information submitted by the farmers which will include their personal/ land/ bank details and the application details of the farmers will be uploaded on the website of Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department through web based farmer registration software application. Odisha Farmer Registration by the state government will help the society to keep track of all the farmers who have their marketable surplus to start the purchase. Under Odisha Farmer Registration, this process will also help in making advance planning for the management of procurement operations in each crop season, all those farmers who want to sell their paddy will have to register afresh. [Also Read- Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2021: Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Final List]
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Farmer Registration
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha to get the benefits under this scheme.
- The applicant applying under the scheme by the Government of Odisha must be a farmer.
- Ration card
- Proof of income
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
Odisha Farmer Registration, Download Form
If you are a farmer citizen of the state of Odisha and you want to apply under the Odisha Farmer Registration started by the government, then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you have to download the form given here, after that you have to take printout of this form.
- Now you have to fill all the required details asked in this form and you have to attach all the required documents with this form.
- After that you have to submit this form to the nearest PACS/LAMPCS/WSHG/Pani Panchayat etc.
- As soon as you submit your Odisha farmer registration process will be completed.
Process to Know Farmer Registration Status Report
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, Government of Odisha, after that the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on Farmer Registration Status Report under Procurement section, after that a new page will open in front of you.
- After this you will see the list of all districts on this page and you have to select KMS year, season, registration date.
- Now you have to click on show and you have to select your district.
- After you have made your selection, the Farmer Registration Status Report will pop up in front of you.