PM Kisan Samman Nidhi eKyc Online Registration @ pmkisan.gov.in Status Check | PM Kisan Beneficiary List 12th Installment & Last Date – Various schemes are being run by the Central and State Governments for the development and upliftment of the farmers of the country, through which social and economic assistance is provided to them. In this direction, PM Kisan has been started by the central government, under which financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided every year to the small marginal farmers of the country. At present, about one crore farmers of the country are known as PM Kisan Beneficiary. Today we will share with you all the necessary information related to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi through this article, so stay with our article till the end. [Also read- SC Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022: Application Form, Eligibility & Last Date]
PM Kisan Yojana
Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi started by the Central Government, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided to the small and marginal farmers of the country in three equal installments every year. Under PM Kisan Yojana, a total of eleven installments have been provided by the government to the beneficiary farmers and now the 12th installment is to be provided to them soon. Under this welfare scheme, a large number of ineligible farmers were also taking advantage of financial assistance, for the prevention of which the central government has now made it mandatory to get PM Kisan eKYC done. Now through e-KYC, only eligible farmers will be identified and benefited under PM Kisan and strict action will be taken against them by canceling the registration of ineligible farmers. [Also read- Tatkal Passport: Application Process, Fees & Time, Required Documents]
Overview of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Yojana|
|Launched By||By Central Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers of the Country|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|Objective||Providing the Amount of PM Kisan 12th Installment|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance of Rs.6000|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objective of PM Kisan Yojana
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India has informed that on October 17, 2022, the amount of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12th installment will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The PM Kisan Yojana has been started by the central government, whose main objective is to financially benefit the small marginal farmers of the country. Under this initiative of the Government of India, more than eleven crore farmers of the country will be provided 12th installment as financial assistance, for which the government has allocated a budget of Rs 16,000 crore. [Also read- Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal: Online Registration, School Login & Implementation]
Let us tell you that under this scheme 11 installments have been provided to the beneficiary farmers so far and the amount of 12th installment will be provided only to such registered farmers who have got their e-KYC done before 31st August 2022. With the help of financial assistance available under this scheme, the beneficiary farmers will be able to become financially empowered and their standard of living will also improve. [Also read- Bhuvan Aadhaar Seva Kendra: UIDAI New Portal Benefits, Features & App]
Benefits and Features of PM Kisan
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi has been launched by the Central Government, through which financial assistance is provided to the small and marginal farmers of the country.
- Under this scheme started by the central government, financial assistance of Rs 6000 is provided every year to the beneficiary farmers.
- Through this welfare scheme, the amount of financial assistance provided to the beneficiary farmers is provided in three equal installments i.e. 2000 thousand rupees in three installments.
- Under this facility started by the Central Government, a total of eleven installments have been provided to the beneficiary farmers so far.
- Under this initiative, a total amount of Rs 1.82 lakh crore has been transferred to the bank accounts of 11.3 crore farmers through the 11th installment.
- Along with this, now the Central Government is likely to provide PM Kisan 12th Installment funds to the beneficiary farmers on October 17, 2022.
- The amount of financial assistance provided to the beneficiaries will be directly transferred by the government to their bank accounts.
- Under this scheme, the amount of 12th installment will be provided only to such registered farmers who have successfully got their e-KYC done before 31st August 2022.
- This scheme started by the central government is applicable in all the states and union territories of India except West Bengal.
- Beneficiary farmers can use the financial assistance received through this scheme for various works related to agriculture, such as:- purchase of seeds and fertilizers etc.
- Through the PM Kisan Yojana, the health and production of crops of the beneficiary farmers will increase, due to which their income will also double and they will be able to become self-reliant.
- Along with this, identifying ineligible farmers through e-KYC under this scheme, their registration has been canceled and they will no longer be provided the amount of 12th installment.
- Apart from this, strict action is being taken against all such ineligible farmers, as a result of which the financial assistance received by the ineligible farmers will have to be refunded.
- The government has also integrated the PM Kisan portal with NTRP portal, UIDAI, PFMS, Income Tax portal, pensioners and employee records for identification of beneficiaries ineligible for refund.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
To avail the benefits under any government scheme, candidates need to fulfill certain important eligibility criteria related to that scheme. Similarly, such interested citizens who want to get benefits under PM Kisan launched by the Government of India, it will be mandatory for them to fulfill the following eligibility criteria set by the Central Government:-
- Only permanent residents of India can apply under the PM Kisan Yojana run by the central government.
- Applicants should be citizen agriculturists and their names should be registered with the official record data of Govt.
- Along with this, to apply under this scheme, there should be cultivable land in the name of the applicant farmer.
- Only small and marginal farmer families of the country can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this welfare scheme of the central government, farmers of both urban and rural areas can get benefits.
- The annual income of the applicant farmer’s family should not exceed Rs.6 lakh.
- Apart from this, no member of the family of the applicant farmer should be a government employee.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Address Proof
- Relevant caste certificate for the applicant belonging to communities like SC / ST / OBC
- Land Record Details or Land Holding Documents
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Register under PM Kisan Yojana
All such interested and eligible farmers of the country who want to get themselves registered to get benefits under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi launched by the Government of India will have to follow the following simple guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “New Farmer Registration” given under the section “Farmers Corner” on the right side. After this a registration form will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked to you in this registration form, such as:- Aadhar number, state, mobile number etc. Now you have to click on the option “Get OTP”.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your mobile number, which you will have to enter in the given OTP box. Now you have to click on the option of “Next”.
- Now a new page will be displayed in front of you. On this new page, you have to enter the details of all the required information asked.
- After this you have to upload all the required documents asked. Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which you will be able to register yourself under PM Kisan Yojana.