SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2023 Online Apply | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Online Application, Check Beneficiary List – SVAYEM Scheme 2023 was launched by the Chief Minister of Assam on 7th February 2017 to provide assistance to the citizens of Assam State and under Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023 by the government to provide proper facilities to all the youth of Assam State. Major and important program will be done and this scheme will help in generating activities that will help in supporting the youth of the state. [Also Read- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: CMSGUY Application Form, Tractor List]
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023
Under the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023 launched by the state government, assistance and benefits will be provided to the citizens of the state and this scheme was originally launched by the government in the year 2017, but now the SVAYEM Scheme 2023 has been extended to the state of Assam. has been reintroduced by the Finance Minister of 1000 crores has been finalized by the government for the youth of Assam state under this scheme. About 2 lakh youth of the state will be benefited by this scheme. Through the State Government Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme, each beneficiary will get Rs 50000 as assistance and in the year 2017 and 18 government schemes, about 7000 beneficiaries were added and in the year 2019, about 1,500 citizens were covered by the government. [Also Read- E Pass Assam: Registration, COVID-19 Curfew Pass Track Status]
- it was done. Under this scheme by the government, the youth of the state can easily start their business, so that the youth will not have to wander for the job, so friends, if you want to get all the information related to the SVAYEM Scheme 2023, then you have to go to its official website.
Overview of the SVAYEM Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Online Registration Start Date||16th Sep 2020|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Benefits||50,000 rupees help young people|
|Category||Assam Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
The main objective of starting the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023 by the state government is that the citizens of the state of Assam are given proper employment opportunities, through the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023 for the ruler as well as the urban residents of the state of Assam. There will be many employment opportunities in the areas. With this opportunity by the state government, unemployment in the state will end and new businesses and enterprises will be able to be established and the growing enterprises will be able to increase their value.
People will get financial support by the state government so that they can invest their money in micro and small businesses. Under this scheme more and more people will encourage them to participate in manufacturing and trading. The income level will increase the traditional artisans of the state of Assam. [Also Read- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Choice of Scooty]
Procedure Regarding Bank Finance
The procedure related to banks under this scheme is as follows –
- The bank will donate around 55% of the project cost under the scheme.
- Capital expenditure will also be supported by the bank through loans.
- Working capital will also be provided by the bank.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to deposit 25% of the project cost after the loan in the bank.
- After receipt of subsidy, the loan amount will be released by the bank.
Eligibility Criteria for SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2023
To avail this SVAYEM Scheme 2023, you have to fulfil the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Those who want to apply under this scheme are required to be native of Assam state.
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age to apply under the scheme.
- There is no income limit for availing assistance under this Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023.
- Individual beneficiary should have the skills, experience, knowledge, etc., that can lead to income-generating activities.
- The beneficiary should have at least educational qualification of class standard.
- The beneficiary receiving skill development training will get preference.
- A beneficiary should not be a defaulter of any loan.
- If the information presented by the beneficiary is later found to be incorrect, action will be taken against the beneficiary including cancellation of the loan, recovery of amount in the form of Bakijai and blacklisting for future benefits under any government scheme.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years will not be eligible to apply under the SVAYEM Scheme 2023.
- SVAYEM Scheme 2023 Application form
- Proprietary Identity Document
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Business license copy
- National Food Security Card is in force
- Residence proof
- Skill Development Training Certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Proof of age
- Proof of merit
- Identity proof (Voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport etc.)
- Plan Report for Proposed Project
Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
In case you full fill the eligibility criteria given above, you can apply in online mode by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023. After this, the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme” option from the download section below. After this, the application form in PDF format will be displayed in front of you. After this you have to download this application form.
- Now you have to attach the details of the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- After this all the formalities are completed and the application form has to be submitted to the District Level Committee (DLC).
Procedure to register under Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023
Interested citizens of the state of Assam can easily register themselves under the SVAYEM scheme by following the following procedures:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you. After this, you have to click on the option of new registration on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will open in front of you. On this new page you have to enter your mobile number and group name details.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your mobile. Now you have to enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- After that you will have to create a password for your profile, for which characters, letters and numbers have to be used.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, after which your registration will be done.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Implementation Process
- Firstly all the interested applicants have to apply on the official website of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023.
- After this, all the received applications will be inspected by the District Level Advisory and Implementation Committee, after which the beneficiaries will be selected.
- Now it will be mandatory for the selected applicants to undergo a training tenure of 3 to 5 days under any identified agency.
- After this, the training allowance will be provided to the applicants on completion of the training tenure.
- The amount of the first installment of financial allowance to be received under this scheme will be made available to the beneficiaries who have attended the training directly in their bank account.
- The beneficiaries are required to submit an Activity Report to the DLCIC three months after the amount of the first installment of the allowance is received by the beneficiaries, on the basis of which the further allocation of funds and release of the second installment of the scheme will be determined.
2 thoughts on “SVAYEM Scheme 2023 Online Apply: Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment”
Approved PM loan 50,000/-
Loan approval now 50000