SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2021-22 Online Apply | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Online Application | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme List
SVAYEM Scheme 2022 was launched by the Chief Minister of Assam on 7th February 2017 to provide assistance to the citizens of Assam State and under Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022 by the government to provide proper facilities to all the youth of Assam State. Major and important program will be done and this scheme will help in generating activities that will help in supporting the youth of the state. We all know that youth are not getting jobs due to unemployment in the country, due to which they are facing many problems. It has been told by the state government that through Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022, the youth of the state will get financial assistance and all of them will be able to improve their lives. [Also Read- Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: CMSGUY Application Form, Tractor List]
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022
Under the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022 launched by the state government, assistance and benefits will be provided to the citizens of the state and this scheme was originally launched by the government in the year 2017, but now the SVAYEM Scheme 2022 has been extended to the state of Assam. has been reintroduced by the Finance Minister of 1000 crores has been finalized by the government for the youth of Assam state under this scheme. About 2 lakh youth of the state will be benefited by this scheme. Through the State Government Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme, each beneficiary will get Rs 50000 as assistance and in the year 2017 and 18 government schemes, about 7000 beneficiaries were added and in the year 2019, about 1,500 citizens were covered by the government. [Also Read- E Pass Assam: Registration, COVID-19 Curfew Pass Track Status]
- it was done. Under this scheme by the government, the youth of the state can easily start their business, so that the youth will not have to wander for the job, so friends, if you want to get all the information related to the SVAYEM Scheme 2022, then you have to go to its official website.
Overview of the SVAYEM Scheme 2022
|Scheme Name||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Launched By||Assam Government|
|Online Registration Start Date||16th Sep 2020|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Benefits||50,000 rupees help young people|
|Category||Assam Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
The main objective of starting the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022 by the state government is that the citizens of the state of Assam are given proper employment opportunities, through the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022 for the ruler as well as the urban residents of the state of Assam. There will be many employment opportunities in the areas. With this opportunity by the state government, unemployment in the state will end and new businesses and enterprises will be able to be established and the growing enterprises will be able to increase their value.
People will get financial support by the state government so that they can invest their money in micro and small businesses. Under this scheme more and more people will encourage them to participate in manufacturing and trading. The income level will increase the traditional artisans of the state of Assam. [Also Read- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Choice of Scooty]
Specifications for Banking Assistance
- After the loan is sanctioned under the SVAYEM scheme, the beneficiaries will have to pay 25% of the total cost of the project.
- Under this scheme, only 55% of the fixed cost of the project will be provided by the bank to the beneficiaries.
- Along with this, banks will provide financial assistance in the form of SVAYEM loan to the beneficiaries for capital expenditure (fixed and functional).
- The SVAYEM loan provided by the bank will be released only after claiming the subsidy amount. Also the subsidy will be released by the nodal bank to the financing bank.
- The time period of 3 years to 7 years will be provided to the beneficiaries to repay the loan amount as per the respective bank.
- Hypothecation is allowed under this scheme for fixed assets, such as:- machinery, plant etc. as well as current assets, such as:- raw materials, furnished and unfurnished products.
- Under this scheme of the Assam state government, liquid funds will not be kept as security.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022
A provision has been made by the government to provide 50000 rupees to each beneficiary applying in Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme. Appropriate measures will be provided so that everyone can develop their personal business. Small and regional businesses will provide proper facilities so that they can increase their sales and provide a wide range of products in the country. This exposure will be provided to all small and regional artisans in the state of Assam. People will be able to adopt small activities and make them big through their investment and proper financial funds. [Also Read- [Form] Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Procedure Regarding Bank Finance
The procedure related to banks under this scheme is as follows –
- The bank will donate around 55% of the project cost under the scheme.
- Capital expenditure will also be supported by the bank through loans.
- Working capital will also be provided by the bank.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to deposit 25% of the project cost after the loan in the bank.
- After receipt of subsidy, the loan amount will be released by the bank.
- Advertisements will be done in various districts of the state.
- All applications will be invited through these advertisements.
- Beneficiaries will have to submit their application at the district level.
- The concerned authority will accept applications through the online process.
- Once the application is submitted, it will be scrutinized by the General Manager of the District Level Committee.
- Application will be examined by the committee.
- Confirmed applications will be suggested to the bank.
- Final decision will be taken by the bank itself.
- Loan will be issued in 5 working days after the proposal is selected
- Bank will then submit a margin money subsidy proposal against the borrower.
Eligibility Criteria for SVAYEM Scheme Assam 2022
To avail this SVAYEM Scheme 2022, you have to fulfil the given eligibility criteria as follows-
- Those who want to apply under this scheme are required to be native of Assam state.
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age to apply under the scheme.
- There is no income limit for availing assistance under this Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022.
- Individual beneficiary should have the skills, experience, knowledge, etc., that can lead to income-generating activities.
- The beneficiary should have at least educational qualification of class standard.
- The beneficiary receiving skill development training will get preference.
- A beneficiary should not be a defaulter of any loan.
- If the information presented by the beneficiary is later found to be incorrect, action will be taken against the beneficiary including cancellation of the loan, recovery of amount in the form of Bakijai and blacklisting for future benefits under any government scheme.
- PMEGP beneficiaries of the last 5 years will not be eligible to apply under the SVAYEM Scheme 2022.
- SVAYEM Scheme 2022 Application form
- Proprietary Identity Document
- Copy of business registration certificate
- Business license copy
- National Food Security Card is in force
- Residence proof
- Skill Development Training Certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Proof of age
- Proof of merit
- Identity proof (Voter ID card, driving license, PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport etc.)
- Plan Report for Proposed Project
Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
In case you full fill the eligibility criteria given above, you can apply in online mode by following the given steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022. After this, the website home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “Application Form for SVAYEM Scheme” option from the download section below. After this, the application form in PDF format will be displayed in front of you. After this you have to download this application form.
- Now you have to attach the details of the information asked in the application form and attach all the necessary documents.
- After this all the formalities are completed and the application form has to be submitted to the District Level Committee (DLC).
Procedure to register under Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022
Interested citizens of the state of Assam can easily register themselves under the SVAYEM scheme by following the following procedures:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you. After this, you have to click on the option of new registration on the homepage of the website.
- A new page will open in front of you. On this new page you have to enter your mobile number and group name details.
- After this you will receive an OTP on your mobile. Now you have to enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- After that you will have to create a password for your profile, for which characters, letters and numbers have to be used.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, after which your registration will be done.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Implementation Process
- Firstly all the interested applicants have to apply on the official website of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme 2022.
- After this, all the received applications will be inspected by the District Level Advisory and Implementation Committee, after which the beneficiaries will be selected.
- Now it will be mandatory for the selected applicants to undergo a training tenure of 3 to 5 days under any identified agency.
- After this, the training allowance will be provided to the applicants on completion of the training tenure.
- The amount of the first installment of financial allowance to be received under this scheme will be made available to the beneficiaries who have attended the training directly in their bank account.
- The beneficiaries are required to submit an Activity Report to the DLCIC three months after the amount of the first installment of the allowance is received by the beneficiaries, on the basis of which the further allocation of funds and release of the second installment of the scheme will be determined.