AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria | AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme Form PDF, Benefits Details – To provide benefits to the employees of the state, AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme has been announced by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.Through this scheme, the new GPS will work like the existing Contributory Pension Scheme, which was discontinued by the cabinet. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the employee citizens of the state, under which 50% of the basic salary of the employees is equivalent. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Andhra Pradesh Guaranteed Pension Scheme. (Also read- Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku Bhu Raksha Scheme 2023: Online Registration)
AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme 2023
AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to provide benefits to the employees of its state. Andhra Pradesh has become the first state to launch this scheme, AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme will act as a “role model” for the rest of the states. This scheme has been started by the government for all the public employees of the state, this scheme will work like a contributory pension scheme (CPS). Apart from this, through the Andhra Pradesh Guaranteed Pension Scheme, more daily allowance will be provided by the state government to the employees after their retirement without reducing 50% pension. (Also read- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022: Phase 2 Beneficiary List, Payment Status Check)
Overview of AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||by the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||All State Government Employees|
|Application Procedure||will be released soon|
|Objective||Providing a higher daily allowance to all state employees|
|Benefits||A higher daily allowance will be provided to all employees of the state|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
|Official Website||To be launched soon|
Objectives of AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme 2023
The main objective of Andhra Pradesh Guaranteed Pension Scheme 2023 is to provide a higher daily allowance to the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, the amount of pension will increase by adding dearness relief (DR) to be done twice a year, under this, an employee who retires at the age of 62 and his monthly pension is 50,000, then in this situation about ₹ 1.20 An amount of lakh rupees will be given to that person on attaining the age of 82 years. Apart from this, the feasibility of “Andhra Model” will also be examined through Andhra Pradesh Guaranteed Pension Scheme. (Also read- Amma Vodi Scheme 2022 Application Form PDF, Registration, Eligibility)
Benefits and Features of AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh Government has announced the launch of the Andhra Pradesh Guaranteed Pension Scheme 2023 to provide benefits to the public employees of the state.
- Through this scheme, all state government employees eligible for a guaranteed monthly pension of 50 per cent of the basic pay would be entitled to their last draw.
- Under this, a pension of 33% of the last earned income will be guaranteed by the state government in lieu of the state contribution of 10% of the basic pay. Which will match with the central government.
- On the contrary, if 14% more is contributed by the eligible employee under this, in this case matching will be done equally once again by the State Government, after which the written offer will guarantee a pension of 40% of the last accumulated income.
- Additionally this development follows a similar call from state government employees to opt out of the new pension scheme under the scheme.
- Also known as Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), all government employees who participate in OPS are eligible to receive a monthly pension.
- This pension is equal to half of their last salary till the end of their life, under which all the employees of the state are not required to contribute anything.
- With an increase starting from 7.5% under AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme 2023 for every five years till the death of the employee, which will also be extended to his/her spouse, in addition dearness allowance on the pension amount will be given by the state government .
Eligibility for AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme
- Citizens desirous of getting the benefits of this scheme must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- In addition, all state government employees will be eligible for a guaranteed monthly pension equal to 50% of their most recent basic pay under the new scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Employer Identity
Application Procedure of AP Guaranteed Pension Scheme
All the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state who want to apply under Andhra Pradesh Guaranteed Pension Scheme 2023, all those citizens will have to wait for some time to apply under this scheme. Because the state government has just announced the launch of this scheme, this scheme has not yet been started in the state. Apart from this, no official website related to applying under this scheme has been released by the government yet. As soon as any type of information related to applying under Andhra Pradesh Guaranteed Pension Scheme is shared by the government, we will provide you the information through this article.