Tamil Nadu Government Agricultural Loan Waiver Scheme Apply Online | TN Kisan Karj Mafi Online List, Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Status – TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme List 2023, all beneficiary citizens who want to check their name, can do so by visiting the official website. state government. Tamil Nadu has released an amnesty of Rs. Agricultural loans worth 12,110 crore were taken by 16.43 lakh farmers of cooperative banks. The announcement about the Tamil Nadu Farmers Tax Waiver Scheme was made by Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami on 5 February 2021. All applicants who want to avail the Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023 can now check their status. After the payment of the Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana in Tamil Nadu, the loans of the farmers of UP will be waived. [Also Read- Tnvelaivaaippu Registration & Renewal: TN Employment Exchange User ID Login]
Tamil Nadu Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Status
This TN farmer tax waiver scheme has been announced on 5 February 2021 (start date). Making the announcement in the state assembly, Chief Minister K Palaniswami said that the scheme would be implemented with immediate effect. The necessary financial allocation for the Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana in Tamil Nadu will be done by his government. Agricultural loans taken by 16.43 lakh farmers of cooperative banks will be waived. [Also Read- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status: Application Form, Apply Online]
Overviews of TN Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana List 2023
|Name of Scheme
|TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme / Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana
|Who Launched it
|Tamil Nadu government
|Farmers of Tamilnadu state
|To waive off farm loans of farmers
|5 February 2021
Also Read Important Article:-
Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana 2023
This scheme provide relief to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, small and marginal farmers of Tamil Nadu will be waived agricultural loans up to one lakh by the state government. About 86 lakh farmers will be free from crop loans taken by them under this scheme. Small and marginal farmers find it difficult to repay loans. Therefore, the new Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana will apply only to those farmers whose size is less than 2 hectares (not more than 5 acres in measure). [Also Read- TN Free Tablet Scheme 2023: Online Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary List]
Benefits of TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023
Kisan loan waiver scheme will be provided to farmers of Tamil Nadu state.
- Only those farmers who have taken loans from cooperative banks will be eligible.
- About 16.43 lakh farmers will be beneficiaries of TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021.
- The Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme will be implemented with an outlay of Rs. 12,110 crore.
- A separate portal and helpline number can be started by the Government of Tamil Nadu to get feedback from farmers.
- The main objective of the TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme is to increase the income of the farmers, reduce the crisis arising out of the loan so that future agricultural production will increase.
Tamil Nadu Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana Documents Required
Documents required for Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023: –
- Aadhar card
- Land Related Documents
- Housing certificate
- Identity certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
How to Check Name in TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme List 2023
- First of all, visit the official website of Banker’s Interface for Land Records, Tamil Nadu.
- After entering the official web portal of the scheme, click on the option of Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021
- After this a new page will open.
- You have to fill the information asked there.
- After this, click on the submit option on the screen.
- After this, the details of the entered step list will appear on your screen.
- You can also download the list and take a print out of it.
Farm loan waiver scheme 2023 has been started in which state?
How much amount has the Tamil Nadu government allocated for the Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2023?
How many farmers in Tamil Nadu will benefit from the Tamil Nadu Farm Forgiveness Scheme?
Around 16.43 lakh farmers would be the beneficiaries of Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2021.