Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility & Last Date | Puno Baniya Scheme Tripura Application Form, Loan Interest Rate – Various schemes have been started by the Central and State Governments to promote the animal husbandry industry. In this direction, Puno Baniya Scheme has also been started by the Tripura State Government, under which unemployed youth of the state are encouraged to do goat animal husbandry. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided by the state government to the youth of the state to do goat animal husbandry. With the help of financial assistance received through Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2022, the beneficiary citizens will be able to develop and uplift their animal husbandry industry and also become financially empowered. [Also read- Mukhyamantri Swanirbhar Yojana 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme
Tripura Puno Baniya Yojana 2022 has been started by the Tripura State Government, through which employment opportunities are provided to the indigenous unemployed youth of the state. Through this scheme indigenous tribal citizens are especially encouraged to take up goat animal husbandry as employment and for this they are also provided financial assistance by the state government and banks. Under the Puno Baniya Yojana, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs 2,51,000 for a unit to the members of self-help groups to generate more income by the tribal people. An amount of Rs 25,100 has to be paid to the beneficiary from each unit, Rs 1,04,000 is provided by the state government and the remaining Rs 1,25,500 is deposited in their accounts as loan. [Also read- E Sanjeevani OPD: Patient Registration, esanjeevaniopd.in Mobile App]
- Along with this, the Gramin Bank of the state will act as the financing agency in the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme and the beneficiaries will not be required to pay any installment for nine months after receiving the money.
- Under this scheme, the facility of payment of the loan amount received from the bank in installments has also been provided after the beneficiaries start the business and start earning.
- Apart from this, the state government will act as a grantor to the beneficiaries.
Overview of the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme
|Scheme Name||Puno Baniya Scheme|
|Launched By||By Tripura State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Application Procedure||Online/Offline Mode|
|Objective||For the Expansion and Development of Animal Husbandry Industry|
|Benefits||Financial assistance of Rs 2,51,000|
|Category||Tripura Government Schemes|
Objective of Puno Baniya Scheme Tripura
The main objective of Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme launched by Tripura State Government is to encourage indigenous unemployed youth to adopt animal husbandry industry as employment and to provide financial assistance to start employment. Under this scheme, the standard of living of the natives of the state will be improved by making them financially strong and self-reliant by promoting the business of goat rearing. Through this scheme of the state government, the beneficiary citizens will be given a set of 12 goats, consisting of ten female and two male, from the open market or animal resource development department to start goat animal husbandry business. Along with this, a similar scheme is being operated by the state government to promote pig farming, under which an amount of Rs 2.20 lakh will be provided for one unit. [Also read- Customer Service Center: How To Open CSP Online Form, Grahak Seva Kendra?]
Benefits and Features of Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2022
- Puno Baniya Scheme has been started recently by the Tripura State Government, under which the indigenous unemployed youth of the state are provided an opportunity to set up employment business.
- Through this scheme, subsidies are provided in the form of financial assistance to indigenous unemployed youth for setting up goat farming business.
- To get the benefits of this scheme of the state government, the candidate citizen should be associated as a member of the Self Help Group (SHG).
- Under the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2022, Rs 2,51,000 is provided for a unit to the members of Self Help Groups (SHGs) to generate more income by the tribal people of the state.
- Out of the total financial amount of Rs 2,51,000 received under this scheme, an amount of Rs 25,100 has to be paid to the beneficiaries from each unit.
- Along with this, out of the amount of financial assistance, an amount of Rs 1,04,000 is provided to the beneficiaries by the state government and the balance amount of Rs 1,25,500 is directly deposited in their accounts in the form of loans.
- Under this scheme, the facility of payment of loan amount received from the bank after the beneficiaries start the business and start earning has also been provided in installments.
- Apart from this, 12 goats, out of which 10 female and 2 male are also provided to the beneficiaries through this scheme of the state government.
Puno Baniya Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To get the benefits of any government scheme, the candidate is required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that scheme. Similarly, in order to avail benefits under the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2022, it will be mandatory for the interested candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- To apply under Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme, it will be mandatory for the candidate to be a permanent resident of the state of Tripura.
- Along with this, only indigenous unemployed youth of the state will be considered eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- SHG Member
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2022 Application Procedure
Such interested citizens of the state of Tripura who want to apply to get the benefits under the Tripura Puno Baniya Scheme 2022 started by the state government, will have to wait for some time now. Let us tell you that this scheme has been started recently by the state government and at present no official information has been issued by the government to apply. As soon as any information is issued by the concerned department or officer to apply under this scheme, we will definitely provide you with the relevant information.