Universal Travel Pass Apply Online, Get Application Form, Login @ epassmsdma.mahait.org | Universal Travel Pass Download, Eligibility & Status Check – Several regulations were developed in various jurisdictions to prevent the rapid spread of COVID-19. The main goal of all these rules is to prevent the spread of corona infection. Universal Travel Pass has now been started by the Government of Maharashtra, under this the registration form has also been made online by the State Government. The state of Maharashtra has become the first state to introduce the Universal Travel Pass, after which the scheme has been followed by various states of India. Today in this article we will provide information about Universal Travel Pass Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Objective and Required Documents. (Also read- CIDCO e-Auction 2023 for Navi Mumbai Plots | Bidder Registration & Result)
Universal Travel Pass
Universal Travel Pass has been started by the Government of Maharashtra in its state. All those citizens who are fully vaccinated can use this pass based on the QR code, that is why this type of travel facility is provided to the citizens of the state in Indian states. Through this pass one gets access to bus service and buildings including airlines, workplaces, train stations, shopping malls etc. (Also read- महाराष्ट्र मुख्यमंत्री सौर कृषी पंप योजना 2023: ऑनलाइन फॉर्म, एप्लीकेशन पीडीएफ)
All the citizens of the state can come anywhere without any hindrance with the help of this pass. Unless you provide Universal Travel Pass, you will not be provided with a ticket under it. All those citizens who want to get this pass can request to get it but for this you have to provide proof of both the doses of COVID-19 vaccination. (Also read- Maharashtra Rajmata Jijau Griha-Swamini Yojana 2023 | Concession in Stamp Duty News)
To get this pass, you just have to fill out the application form and send it. It has been confirmed by the Railway Department and the Government that no seat or ticket will be issued to this pass holder. (Also read- माझी कन्या भाग्यश्री योजना 2023: Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Online Form)
Overview of Universal Travel Pass
|Scheme Name||Universal Travel Pass|
|Launched By||by Maharashtra State Government|
|Beneficiaries||citizens of the state|
|Objective||Providing travel facility to vaccinated citizens of the state|
|Benefits||Travel facility will be provided to the vaccinated citizens of the state|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
Objective of Universal Travel Pass
The main objective of Universal Travel Pass is to provide safe route travel across the country during the COVID-19 outbreak. Apart from this, it is also taken into account that all the health care and educational facilities are available and are functioning well. This pass eliminates the need for any physical verification to identify vaccinated individuals. (Also read- Mahadbt Scholarship 2023: Apply Online Form, Last Date, Eligibility)
Along with this, the QR code based e-pass also assures that the journey is safer and more convenient. The Universal Travel Pass will also prevent individuals traveling with fake IDs under COVID-19 restrictions in the state. Under this, the ability to transfer between trains and rickshaws will also be available. Under this, the facility of inter-state travel without the need for RT-PCR tests will also be provided with the help of this pass. (Also read- Mahajob Portal 2023 | Online Registration at mahajobs.maharashtra.gov.in)
Features of Universal Travel Pass
- All those citizens who have got both the corona vaccination vaccines have been allowed to travel by regional train by the Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation Department of Maharashtra.
- Under this, offline verification of vaccination records was done before the permits were distributed in Mumbai. After this now online e-pass is available on the official website.
- Universal Travel Pass has been launched by the Department of Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation of Maharashtra to issue e-passes to important service personnel and other residents so that they do not have to face any difficulty in traveling anywhere.
- Two doses of corona vaccine have been provided in large numbers all over India. All the citizens who have received both the doses and those who are actively participating in the important services are eligible under this scheme.
Eligibility for Universal Travel Pass
- It is mandatory for a citizen desirous of getting the benefit of Universal Travel Pass to be a native of Maharashtra.
- All those citizens who work in the medical, educational or public service sectors etc. are only eligible under this.
- It is mandatory for all applicants to be in UTP categories and subcategories.
- If you want to apply under Universal Travel Pass then you need to provide relevant information to the officials.
- Children are not eligible for this pass.
Data Available on Universal Travel Pass
Various types of details have been included in this by the Maharashtra State Government on Universal Travel Pass, the details are as follows:-
- Universal Travel Pass Holder Age
- Picture of UTP holder
- travel class level
- Beneficiary ID of the applicant
- Universal Travel Pass-Holder Name
- Gender of UTP holder
- QR code
- Date of 1st and 2nd dose of covid vaccination
- Voter ID Card Industrial Papers
- mobile number
- registered business
- Adhar card
- official identification document
Application Procedure of Universal Travel Pass through Telegram
- First of all, you have to download the Telegram app from Google Play Store, after that you have to enter Mahagov in it.
- After this you have to choose ‘Mahagov Universal Pass’, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option to start, now you have to choose the option of Apply for Universal Pass. Now the next page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to enter the cell phone number Now an OTP [One-Time Password] will be received on your registered mobile number.
- All the asked information has to be entered and click on the option of verify, after that all the information will be displayed in front of you.
- After this you have to check and click on the option of yes, after that you have to choose your image from the gallery.
- Now you have to click on the confirmation picture. On the next page, the final confirmation with all the relevant information will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to click on the option of Confirm Details. After this you can apply for a Universal Travel Pass.
Application Process under Universal Travel Pass through Main Site
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Universal Travel Pass, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Universal Pass for Dual Vaccinated Citizens from the Citizen’s section.
- Next you have to enter the cellphone number that was used when registering for CoWIN, now you have to enter the one-time password that was emailed to you.
- After this, you will be presented with information about the status of the Kovid-19 vaccination of the applicant and his dependents
- Then you have to proceed in the box labeled “Generate Pass” On the pass, the applicant’s data will be shown with a field where you can add your photograph.
- For this you have to click on the option of Apply. Within forty eight hours, an SMS will be sent with a link to the application.
- By which they are allowed to download Universal Pass on their cell devices. After this you can keep the Universal Travel Pass safe on your mobile.
Procedure to Login On this Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Universal Travel Pass, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of login, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the details of the information asked like- username, password and captcha code etc.
- After this you have to click on the option of sign in, by following this process you can login.