Check West Bengal Duare Ration List Online @ food.wb.gov.in | WB Duare Ration District Wise Beneficiary List – In our country, many other types of schemes are started by the Central Government and the State Government to provide assistance to the citizen, similarly, the Government of West Bengal has organized Duare Sarkar Camps. Through these camps, the citizens of the state will be able to get benefits under various schemes launched till now. Apart from this, the Government of West Bengal has released the West Bengal Duare Ration List for the citizens of the state. [Also Read- [Registration] Bangla Sahayata Kendra (BSK): Application Form, Status Check]
West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023
Our country is becoming digital, now most of the work is done online, in order to provide door-to-door ration to the beneficiaries of the state, the West Bengal Duare Ration initiative has been started by the Government of West Bengal. This facility will be provided from 15 September 2021 under the West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023. The state government is going to do door step delivery of ration in each district, under which 15% of the beneficiaries of all districts will be covered as a pilot. [Also Read- West Bengal Career Guidance Portal | Login & Registration]
- Earlier WB Duare Ration List was being started by the state government from 1st September 2021 but it coincided with the ongoing Duare Sarkar and Paray Samadhan Camp and most of the officials were engaged in it,[Also Read- Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023: Download District Wise Camp Schedule PDF]
Overview of West Bengal Duare Ration
|Article about||West Bengal Duare Ration List|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||To Provide Ration At Doorstep|
|Category||West Bengal Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Duare Sarkar Ration Card List
We all citizens know that West Bengal Duare Ration has been started by the Government of West Bengal for the citizens of the state. The main objective of starting the West Bengal Duare Ration List is to provide doorstep delivery of ration. Now the citizens of West Bengal don’t need to visit the fair price shop to get their ration. The work of providing ration to the homes of the citizens of the state is being done through the Government of West Bengal. West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023 will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system. Citizens can apply in Duare Sarkar camps under WB Duare Ration List by the state government, and can get benefits, apart from this, the application is free of cost. [Also Read- West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023: Download Application Form PDF]
Distribution of Ration under West Bengal Duare Ration Card
Some guidelines have also been issued by the state government regarding the West Bengal Due Ration List, according to which ration will be given to the citizens of the state on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday every month. Distribution will be done in 16 clusters from 1st Tuesday to 4th Friday in a month and the dates of distribution may be different but the day will remain the same. The time of distribution from ration shops will be fixed by the state government on Saturday so that all those people who have missed the distribution of ration can get it from the shop. [Also Read- (wbpds.gov.in) West Bengal Digital Ration Card: Apply Online, Download E Ration]
- Along with this, the second half of Sunday will be reserved for distribution of food grains in ration mode for those groups who have missed out due to holidays or weather conditions.
- Each dealer will bear the additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal for delivery under ration by the state government to West Bengal and this will greatly help the people of the state.
Benefits & Features of West Bengal Duare Ration List
- Instructions have been given to fix a fixed day of every month for distribution of food grains in each cluster.
- Through this scheme, the government is going to do door step delivery of ration to the beneficiary house.
- Citizens of West Bengal can easily take advantage of this scheme from 15th September 2021 sitting at home.
- 15% beneficiary of all districts of West Bengal will be included in the pilot project
- West Bengal government has started the list of ration shop through West Bengal Duare.
- Through this scheme, it has been decided that from November 2021, 70% to 80% of the total citizen will be covered.
- The Food and Supplies Department has directed all the ration dealers to divide all the beneficiaries under their jurisdiction into 16 groups.
- Saturday has been fixed for distribution from the ration shop, through which all those who have missed the distribution of ration can get it from the shop.
- It has been decided through the Government of West Bengal that initially Antyodaya Anna Yojana and priority families will get the benefit of West Bengal Duare Scheme.
- Each dealer will have to bear an additional cost of Rs 200 per quintal for delivery under ration.
- Under the scheme, ration will be given on every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the month.
Categories of WB Duare Ration List
- Priority Household – Through this card, all those beneficiaries are given benefits who fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the state government. All those households who have priority ration card are entitled to get 5 kg food grains per member every month
- Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana- All those citizens who have this ration card are entitled to get subsidized rice and wheat at the fair price shop at the rate of Rs 2 per kg.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana – Highly subsidized food grains are provided to the poorest families through Antyodaya Anna Yojana. The poorest households are identified through the survey and the government provides food grains up to 35 kg of rice or wheat at a highly subsidized cost of Rs 3 per kg of rice and Rs 2 per kg of wheat.
- Rajya khadya Suraksha Yojana-II- This is a ration card which has been provided to the beneficiaries who fall in the above poverty line category. The holders of this ration card are entitled to get wheat at the rate of Rs 9 per kg and rice at Rs 13 per kg.
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Duare Ration
- It is mandatory for the applicant to be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- All those who have not yet made Ration card are eligible to apply.
- The newly married couple are also eligible to apply for a new West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023 while residing in the state.
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Application Procedure of West Bengal Duare Ration
In case you full fill the eligibility criteria given above, you can apply in online mode by following the given steps.
- First of all you have to go to the Duare Sarkar Camps official website. After this, you have to ask for application form.
- After that, you have to fill this Application form by Entering all the Required Details like Your Name, Mobile Number, Email id etc.
- Now you have to Attach all the Required Documents. After that you have to to submit this form at duare sarkar camps.
- You can Apply under West Bengal Duare Ration by following this Procedure.
Procedure to Check West Bengal Duare Ration List
The West Bengal Duare Ration List has not been given by the officials yet. It has been informed by the state government that the officials are going to finalize the beneficiary list soon and after finalizing the beneficiary list you have to follow the procedure given below to check your name in the beneficiary list:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of West Bengal Duare Ration, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the beneficiary list, after that you have to select your district.
- After you have selected all the information, you have to select a block and a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you will get to see all the information related to the beneficiary list on this page.
Statistics of the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application
|South 24 Parganas||213750|
In this article, all the available information related to West Bengal Duare Ration List has been shared with you. If you want any other information or facing any kind of problem then you can ask us your question in comment box. Stay connected with us for the information and future updates related to Duare Ration.