AP Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility List | Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Status | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | YSR Cheyutha Scheme In Telugu
We all know that in our country the Central Government and the State Government start Many Schemes, similarly, Andhra Pradesh State Government has started YSR Cheyutha Scheme to help all those families in view of the problems of the poor women of the state. Under this YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022, the state government will work to provide employment opportunities to women groups in the state for themselves and others. All those women who are working under self help group will be given the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy aims to provide economic benefits to the weaker section of the society like SC / ST / OBC / women of the minority community. Through this article, we will provide you all the information about Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme online application process, eligibility criteria, so you are requested to read our article till the end. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2021]
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The AP Government has started the YSR Cheyutha Scheme to provide assistance to the poor family of the state, under which the state government has told that under this scheme, women belonging to SC, ST, BC or minority communities of the state will be provided assistance. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries, under which the beneficiaries will get Rs. 75000/- Duration of 4 years and approx Rs. 19000 per year will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries. Apart from this scheme On 16 June 2020, Finance B Rajendranath Reddy while presenting a state budget has allocated Rs 6,300 crore for this scheme. So friends if you want to apply under this YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 then you have to go to its official website. [Also Read- AP Ration Card Status 2021: Download aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card List]
23 Lakh Women will Get Benefit of Rs 4339 Crores under YSR Cheyutha Scheme
We all know that the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State has started the YSR Cheyutha Scheme with an aim to provide assistance to the poor families of the state and now the state government has provided financial assistance at the rate. The state government has provided assistance of 18,750 to the SC, ST, BC and minority families of the state for the second consecutive year under the YSR Cheyutha scheme. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister on Tuesday announced to send financial assistance of Rs 4,339.39 crore directly to the accounts of all of them under the scheme to provide assistance to 23,14,342 women in the camp office. The government has informed that 23.14 lakh women will be benefited from the YSR Cheyutha scheme and Rs 4,339.39 crore has been deposited in the accounts of women so that all of them can be helped and they all can live their life well. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Comprehensive Details
While launching this scheme, the Chief Minister said that 8 lakh widows and unmarried women in the age group of 45 to 60 years are being given pension at the rate of Rs. 27000 per year. A total amount of Rs 45750 is being provided as pension, which includes the amount of Rs 18750 provided under this scheme. The Chief Minister further informed that work is also being done to strengthen the rural economy, for which agreements have been signed with companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited. The benefit of this would be the role of stakeholders in businesses for the beneficiaries of Cheyutha scheme.
- This scheme will work to increase entrepreneurship among women, for which the government is working continuously.
- The AP YSR Cheyutha scheme will be implemented with women government aid leading organization.
- Any woman belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes or Minorities who fall between the age of 45 to 60 years will be benefited under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Phase 2
Andhra Pradesh government is working continuously to fulfill all the promises given by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the first phase of this scheme, the government has released financial assistance of Rs 18750 to about 21,000,189 needy people of the state. The second installment of the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister. In the second installment, Govt. 510 crore has been released to 2.72 lakh recipients of the state. Applicants who have not received the amount for the first phase of this project will definitely get the payment in the second phase. Ministers Botsa Satyanarayana and Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy are responsible for disbursing the scheme money. [Also Read- YSR Bheema Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Status & Beneficiary List]
Highlights of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Minorities of Women’s of State|
|Objective||Providing incentives and pension benefits|
|Benefits||Rs. 75000 assistance|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Available Soon|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme New Updates
YSR Cheyutha Scheme is being launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 12th August 2020. Under this scheme, women in the age group of 45 to 60 years will be provided financial assistance of Rs 75,000 for 04 years. The amount provided under the YSR Cheyutha scheme can be used by the beneficiary in any way. Under this scheme, the assistance amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary woman. An amount of Rs 18750 per annum will be provided to the beneficiaries for four years. Andhra Pradesh government has allocated a budget amount of Rs 17000 crore for the successful implementation of this scheme. The beginning of this scheme is also being seen from the point of view of women empowerment. According to the information given by Information and Public Relations Commissioner and ex-officio Secretary Thamma Vijay Kumar Reddy, the target is to benefit 23 lakh women belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes through this scheme.
Objective of Andhra Pradesh Cheyutha Scheme
We all citizens know that there are many women who show interest in self employment and are interested in setting up various retail shops but because of the thinking of the society they are not able to fulfill their dreams. Keeping this in mind Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has started the second phase of AP Cheyutha Scheme. With the help of this scheme, women in the age group of 45 to 60 years will get various employment opportunities. Apart from this, each beneficiary will get Rs 75000 every four years. [Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021: Check Payment Status, Beneficiary List]
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Chief Minister shared the information about the budget of the state for the upcoming financial year in the Vidhan Sabha at Velagapudi on 16 June 2020. A state budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore was presented by Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy for the successful implementation of twenty-one welfare schemes running in the name of late YS Raja Shekhar Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. One of the schemes is the AP YSR Cheyutha scheme, for which an amount of Rs 6,300 crore has been allocated. [Also Read- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021: Online Beneficiary Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List]
Disbursement Of Rs. 4339.39 Crores Into Beneficiaries Account
In order to make women financially strong, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has made a new scheme which is known as AP Cheyutha Scheme. Under this scheme the government provides financial assistance to women to run their livelihood. So the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday 22nd June 2021 has deposited the financial assistance of approx Rs. 4339.39 crore in the bank account of 23,14,342 beneficiaries in the camp office. Chief Minister has announced that around 23.14 lakh women will be benefitted by this YSR Cheyutha Scheme as we provide financial assistance of Rs. 18,750 per year to SC ST BC and minority women in the age group of 45 to 60 years. [Also Read- AP ePass: Apply Online at ServiceOnline.gov.in, Check Application Status]
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 has been starte on 12th August 2020 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed by the state government with three companies namely Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), ITC, and Procter & Gamble for the successful implementation of the scheme on 3rd August 2020. The Sarai (MoU) has been signed in the presence of Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITCX Director Sanjiv Puri and P&G India CEO Madhusudangopalan also participate through video conferencing. Under this MoU, these companies will provide marketing opportunities and technical assistance to more than 25 lakh women of the state. Andhra Pradesh government is going to spend Rs 4,500 crore for this scheme. [Also Read- AP Digital Panchayat: Citizen Registration, mpanchayat.ap.gov.in Login]
Other State Govt. Schemes
Apart from this scheme, Andhra Pradesh government has launched several schemes keeping in mind the welfare of the society.
- In the cabinet meeting, Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has agreed to set up Sanskrit Foundation at the grass root level in Tirupati. It has also approved the recommendations for creation of Telugu and Sanskrit institutions under AP Advanced Education Society.
- The extension of YSR Total Nutrition has been approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme nutritious food is provided to pregnant women and children.
- At present, it has been agreed to expand this scheme for the benefit of 77 ancestral manuals. A budget of Rs 86,863.11 crore has been approved for this.
- Similarly, according to the bearing of the High Court, it affected some adjustments in the housing scheme.
- Under the AP YSR Cheyutha scheme, the recipient’s house can be sold at the appointed time as the recipient builds the house and resides there for a base time of five years.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who wish to avail of this scheme must fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- This scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only women applicants have been made eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Only applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes or Minorities are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- This scheme can be availed only by women between 45 and 60 years of age.
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential certificate
- caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of age
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Search YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List Online
To search for your name in the YSR Cheyutha Scheme beneficiary list you need to follow the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website by clicking on the link given below.
- On the new page click on the direct link given here.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. A list will appear on your computer and mobile screen.
- Now you have to click on the option of your district to check the detailed report.
- A list will open in front of you. You are eligible to take advantage of the scheme if your name is found in this list.
Know Your Secretariat
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. After this, the homepage will be open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on “Know your Secretariat” button. After that, a list will open in front of you, you have to choose your district.
- After this, a list of Mandal of the district will open in front of you, select your Mandal.
- After choosing Mandal the list of the secretariat will be in front of you.
- Now you can search for your name in this list.
|YSR Cheyutha Apply Online||Click Here|
|Check YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|AP YSR Cheyutha APP Download||Click Here|
|YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022||Official Website|