Hindu Marriage Certificate Download cdma.ap.gov.in New Marriage Registration | Andhra Pradesh Marriage Certificate Status – Marriage certificate is equally important like other government documents, that is why it has been made mandatory by the Andhra Pradesh government for every married couple to have an Andhra Pradesh Marriage Registration Certificate. This document gives information that there is a marriage relationship between two people. In 2006, AP marriage registration was made mandatory by the Supreme Court of India. There are many benefits of this document like going abroad, in case of property, in case of divorce etc. [Also Read- Aarogyasri Card Status: EHS Beneficiary List, Download AP Aarogyasri Card]
AP Marriage Certificate
The Andhra Pradesh government has made it mandatory for married couples to have AP Marriage Registration Certificate. Let us tell you that this registration can be done through the Sub Registrar. And it will ensure verification and verification in the eyes of the Marriage Registration Act. Even today, the Hindu Marriage Act works when both the bride and the groom are Hindus and both are consensually married. And the marriage registration of this marriage should be done. But if your marriage is registered but if the man and the woman are of different caste then they cannot be registered under the Hindu Marriage Act. If a citizen registers his marriage, then he can get many benefits along with it. Along with this there are many such government services for which it is necessary to have this document to take advantage. [Also Read- YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Farmers Status]
The rules for the registration of Andhra Pradesh have been implemented which are as follows and this rule is applicable in Andhra Pradesh as well as in the whole of India.
- Other religions of marriage come under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Which is as follows;-
- If the bride is a Hindu and the groom is a Christian.
- If if both the bride and groom are Muslim.
- The documents required in marriage certificate registration in Andhra Pradesh must be attested by a gazetted officer.
- The fee for an application for the document may vary but for the Special Marriage Act it is only Rs 200.
- Even under the Hindu Marriage Act, if the marriage can be further seen in Section 5 and Section 7 of the Hindu Marriage Act, then that marriage is not valid.
- The marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act must be solemnized under a marriage to be considered legal and valid.
Overview of Marriage Certificate in Andhra Pradesh
|Name of Facility||Marriage Certificate in Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched By||Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration Govt. of AP|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Appliers||All the married couples|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
Documents Required for AP Marriage Certificate
While applying for marriage registration it is mandatory for both the bride and groom to have the following essential documents. If you do not have any of the following documents then you cannot apply for marriage registration
- 3 passport size photographs of both the bride and groom
- SSC certificate of both
- A marriage application
- Wedding invitation card
- Marriage memorandum
- Age proof
- Proof of residence
Need to Know for AP Marriage Registration Form Application
To apply for marriage registration, the applicant must have the necessary details
- Two witnesses from both the parties (full details i.e. name, adhar number, occupation, relationship with applicants, age, residence proof, photo)
- The place in the taluk and district where the marriage was arranged
- Wedding date
- Name of both the partners (full)
- Both person religion and caste
- Right age when married.
- Profession rank of both sides
- Permanent address before marriage
- Date of birth of both the parties
- Father’s full name (both sides)
- Mother’s full name (both sides)
Application Procedure for Marriage Certificate in Andhra Pradesh?
We are going to give below the process of online application for cdma.ap.gov.in New Marriage Registration in Andhra Pradesh, let us tell you that this application will be successful after applying in the process. through which you can apply for AP Marriage Registration: –
- Firstly, visit the official website of Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, Government of Andhra Pradesh. There the homepage of the website will open.
- After opening the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Online Services from the main menu.
- Now you have to click on the option of Marriage Registration from a drop-down list. After this a sub-menu option will open in front of you.
- From this sub-menu you have to click on “File your new registration” from the two options
- Now a new page will open in front of you. On this page page you have to enter all the information related to New Marriage Registration like – Name of District and Corporation, Municipality or NP.
- After giving all the information click on submit option.
- Now all this leads you to the successful application form (Form B) on the application form (Memorandum of Marriage).
Applicant’s Information (General Information)
- Here candidates will give all the general information.
- The applicant groom will enter all his related information such as groom’s full name, father’s name, religion etc.
- After this the bride will enter all her related information like – full name of the bride, father’s name, religion etc.
Applicant’s Information (Witness Information)
- Here you have to first give details about the groom’s side witness.
- The bride and groom both have details about the witness information of the bride’s side of the witness.
- Under the checklist option, you have to upload the requested documents under given two sub categories- General Documents and Personal Documents.
Applicant’s information (General and Personal Documents)
- In normal document you have to upload documents like wedding invitation card etc.
- After this personal documents like birth certificate, ration card etc. will have to be uploaded.
- Both the bride and groom should attest separate documents.
- In this way, after giving all the information, your AP Marriage Certificate will be registered.