AP YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme for Farmers | YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Status Check | Zero Interest Loan Scheme | YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Apply Online
In our country, many schemes are started to provide assistance to the poor citizens of the country, similarly the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has started this Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide interest-free loans to women in the state. Women in rural areas and associated with or associated with the Development of Children (DWCRA) are also included through this scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. According to a report by the government, an amount of INR 1400 crore was released by the government for reimbursement of loan interest of about 91 lakh women attached to or affiliated with DWCRA or SHGs (Self Help Groups) about 8.78 lakh Self Help Groups in the state have been benefited by this scheme. [Also Read- navasakam.ap.gov.in: AP YSR Navasakam Scheme Official Website]
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme has been launched in April 2020 and the primary objective of this scheme is to empower the eligible and deserving women in the state by providing them support, beneficiaries of this scheme will get 0 percent interest loan by the state government because the interest amount of the loan will be taken care of by the state government. In this particular article we have covered every important detail of this scheme like the application process of the scheme, eligibility criteria of the scheme, all the benefits provided to the women of the state, and many other important information that you can do. There is no risk of missing out, so make sure you read the complete article to get the most out of this Scheme. [Also Read-(Apply) YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Status Check]
Overview of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Self-help groups and DWCRA Women Associations|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
The following date has been fixed by the concerned department to start the process of 0 interest loan scheme.
|Date of implementation||24th April 2020|
|Fund release date||27th April 2020|
Implementation Of YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme
With the implementation of zero interest loan scheme, around 90 lakh women who belong to self-help groups will benefit from interest free loans. Women will be given financial help for their empowerment and financial independence. The scheme will help a total of 90,37,254 single women who are part of self-help groups spread across the state. This big help will be given for the betterment of women. [Also Read- YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021 | Apply Online, Beneficiary List, Status]
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2021 Update
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has released Under the YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme, 14.58 lakh farmers will be benefited by an interest subsidy of Rs 510 crore for Kharif crops across the state. Also, a subsidy of Rs 132 crore has been released for the damage caused due to heavy rains in October 2022. He also announced that crop loan insurance claims would be paid to 1800 crore farmers by December. This scheme will encourage farmers to repay crop loans to get interest in the past. [Also Read- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021: Apply Online, 2nd Installment, Payment Status]
Benefits of YSR Zero Interest Scheme
- Under this Scheme, the state government will give loans to the applicants through the policy for which all those applicants will not have to pay any interest.
- All the meetings of the Andhra Pradesh state can use this economic advantage to increase their administration.
- According to the state government, it is being told that under this Scheme, financial assistance has been started for DWCRA affiliation.
- Individuals from women’s self-improvement meetings will be eligible to apply and receive advances.
- The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has also concluded that the entire school expenses will be paid for the students. About 11.50 lakh students will be benefited by this Scheme.
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows.
- The applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh state to take advantage of this scheme by the state government.
- Under this Scheme, the applicant should belong to Self Help Groups or DWCRA category of women.
- This Scheme has been started only for the women of Andhra Pradesh state.
- It is mandatory for every applicant of Andhra Pradesh state to have a bank account linked to Aadhar card in the bank.
- Bank Details
- Aadhar card
- Photo ID proof
- SGH or DWCRA certificate
- Passport size photograph
YSR Zero Interest Loan Scheme Application
If the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state want to apply under this Scheme, then let us tell you that the state government has just announced under this scheme, at present, there is no need of any department regarding this Scheme. No information has been shared from either side. Information about the application under this scheme has not been given through any department, as soon as there is any update under this scheme by the government, we will update you through our website. [Also Read- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021: Online Beneficiary Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List]