Booster Dose Certificate Download by Aadhaar | cowin.gov.in Booster Dose Registration | Covid Booster Dose Certificate in India
Due to the corona pandemic, the visa department in many countries only grants visas to those who have had the covid 19 vaccination. India has received more than 200 crore vaccinations in the event of the rapid spread of corona. After vaccination, it is also very important for you to take a Booster Dose Certificate. There are basically two companies that are present in India that have been approved for vaccination against coronavirus. The name of one of these is Covishield and the name of the other is Covexin. Because of this, booster doses 1 and 2 have been prescribed for citizens by the Government of India, under which those citizens who are provided with a booster dose can also get a Booster Dose Certificate. [Also Read- ehrms upsdc.gov.in Registration, Login, eHRMS Manav Sampada UP]
Booster Dose Certificate Online
After getting two vaccines by the government for the citizens of India, the third dose has been made free. Under this, citizens who have already received vaccination will be given another two doses by the Government of India, although people of all ages do not need this because this booster dose is given to people above 60 years of age. Is. Apart from this, any citizen above the age of 18 years can get free vaccination. [Also Read- PMJAY CSC: Registration, Login, Download Ayushman Card | Mera PMJAY]
This booster dose has been issued for the elderly citizens of India. From the month of April, people of 18 years of age and above have also started getting booster vaccination. After receiving this dose, a Booster Dose Certificate is also provided to the citizens. Apart from this, only those citizens who have received both the earlier doses are benefited by the precautionary dose i.e. booster dose. [Also Read- (Apply) KDA New Plot Scheme 2022: Application Form, Online Registration]
Under this, citizens can receive a booster dose only six months after the second vaccination. Apart from this, efforts are being made by the Government of India to inform the citizens about the benefits of booster dose, because till now the citizens of India are unaware of its benefits. Citizens wishing to get vaccinated can visit their nearest vaccination clinic to get a booster dose. After receiving both doses of covid 19, the amount of antibodies starts decreasing within 6 months, as a result of which booster dose is used to increase the body’s defenses. [Also Read- Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download Link, Registration at harghartiranga.com]
Overview of Booster Dose Certificate
|Portal Name||Cowin Portal|
|Launched By||By The Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||Providing protection to people who have been immunized with additional measures of protection|
|Benefits||The development of the COVID virus and its associated severe mutational diseases is reduced.|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
Objectives of Booster Dose Certificate
The main purpose of the Booster Dose Certificate is to protect people who have been immunized with additional measures of protection. Apart from this, this dose not only increase the number of antibodies, but this dose prescribed by the Government of India is also capable of combating COVID 19. Apart from this, many benefits are also provided to the citizens of India through Booster Dose Certificate. When citizens become severely covid, then in such a situation, a booster dose is aimed at combating covid. Its main purpose is to protect the citizens of India from COVID 19. [Also Read- Vidyanjali 2.0 Portal: Online Registration, School Login & Implementation]
Benefits of Booster Dose Certificate
- Booster Dose Certificate prevents the overgrowth of the covid virus and also reduces the mutation diseases related to it. This booster dose provides various benefits post covid vaccination.
- Apart from this, with the help of this booster dose, it helps in increasing the immunity of the citizens of India.
- The Booster Dose Certificate that you get after receiving the booster dose shows that you are completely protected from Kovid-19.
- Under this, the benefit of booster dose to any person is well received by the citizens of 60 years or more, under this it has been seen in such senior citizens that after taking the primary vaccine shot of covid, the person’s body The level of immunity starts decreasing, so after receiving the booster dose, all the severe symptoms of covid disappear.
- Along with the Booster Dose Certificate comes booster doses, through which citizens are helped and benefited.
- This certificate is useful for citizens when they want to travel abroad because you need to have this certificate when you want to enter accommodation establishments like hotels, restaurants. With this certificate, you can easily get admission in such places.
Eligibility for Booster Dose Certificate
- Only citizens who have had both the injections of the Covid 19 vaccination may be eligible to receive the booster dose.
- Additionally, the applicant must wait six months after the second dose of COVID vaccination to receive a booster dose.
- Under this, applicants above the age of 18 years are also eligible to receive this booster dose issued by the Government of India.
- If application for Booster Dose Certificate is required, then for this the applicant must have come from the country of India.
Covid Vaccine Certificate Required
The Booster Dose Certificate verifies the vaccination of any Indian citizen. This certificate provides various benefits to the citizens of India from time to time. The Corona epidemic is a very terrible threat for all countries, that is why it is necessary for all citizens to complete the vaccination course duly. Apart from this, you need a Booster Dose Certificate to enter various public functions in the country. Apart from this, citizens also have to provide this certificate to travel internationally, only then they are allowed to travel. [Also Read- Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY) 2022: Objectives, Benefits & Implementation]
- Mobile Number
- Valid Aadhar Card
How to Download Booster Dose Certificate Online
- First of all you have to visit the official website of COVID Portal. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the download certificate option from the section of the navigation area. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number and click on the option of OTP. After this OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- After this you have to enter the OTP in the OTP box. Now you have to click on the Verify option.
- Now a list of certificates is displayed in front of you. From here you can download Certificate online.
Procedure to Download Booster Dose Certificate by Aadhar Number
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Digilocker. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to go to the search option and enter “COVID”. After this a list of search results is displayed in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of COVID Vaccination State of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Now you need to click here to log in to your DigiLocker account.
- After this, you will have to enter the Aadhaar number and a 60-digit secure PIN. Now you have to click on the sign in option.
- Now you have to select the option to download the Booster Certificate in PDF format. In this way you can download Booster Dose Certificate by Aadhar Number.
Download Booster Dose Certificate from Mobile Number
Booster Shots – Any citizen receiving booster dose can download the booster dose certificate with the help of his mobile number. The process to download Booster Dose Certificate is as follows:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Government Portal. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of login/registration. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you can log in with the registered phone number. You have to enter the mobile number and click on the option to generate OTP.
- After that you have to enter OTP and click on the proceed option. After this the certificate is displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to click on the option to download the booster dose certificate, in this way you can download booster dose certificate from mobile number.
How to Download Booster Dose Certificate by Whatsapp
To download Booster Certificate through WhatsApp, you have to follow some easy steps which are as follows:-
- Under this, if you have to message any person, then first you have to save that person’s number.
- Now you have to save this number ’91 9013151515′ to download the booster certificate, you will also have to add India country code with this number.
- After this you have to open WhatsApp and search for this number, now you have to send a message to this number.
- In this you have to send by typing “Covid Certificate”, after which you get an OTP. You have to accept this OTP.
- Now after successfully validating the OTP, you will receive a PDF-formatted message in which you will receive a booster certificate proving that number.
If any person faces any problem in self-registration or slot booking, then you will have to contact Vaccination Specialist, Vaccine Dots for its solution. Apart from this, if you have any kind of health problem then you can also take help from professionals.
You can contact Cowin at 1075-1098 or +91-112-3980-446