Odisha Free Coaching Scheme for SC / ST Students | Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana Online Registration | Chatra Protsahan Yojana Application Form | Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha Selection
In our country, through the central government and the state government, many other schemes are started to provide help to the poor students, so that all those poor students can get help and all of them can achieve success in their coming time. To improve your life. In view of this, the Chief Minister of the Odisha State Government has announced the launch of a new scheme, named Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023, with the aim of providing assistance to the students of the state. The Chief Minister of the state of Odisha has told that the main objective of starting this Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 is to provide assistance to the students of SC, ST, class to prepare for the medical and engineer examinations. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List 2023: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
Odisha Government has announced to start Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 to help poor students in the examination. Under this scheme, all the students of the state who want to prepare under various professional courses will be assisted by the Chatra Protsahan Yojana launched by the Chief Minister. This is an opportunity for the poor students of the state through CM and will be provided to the meritorious students preparing for competitive exams. This state government has started this Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana keeping in mind that the poor students of the state and all of them will not have to think about preparing for competitive examinations due to a lot of money problem. [Also Read- Odisha Free Laptop Distribution 2023: Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Final List]
- Under this Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana, they can prepare themselves and apart from this, students can prepare for the competitive directions along with perfection skills.
- Friends, if you want to apply under this scheme by the state government, then read our article completely, because through this article we have provided all the information related to Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023.
Overview of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
|Name||Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana|
|Launched By||Government Of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Students Belonging To Scheduled Tribe And Scheduled Caste Category|
|Objective||To Provide Coaching|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha
There are many such students in our country, whose economic condition is bad, they are unable to study further, which becomes a big reason for unemployment. The same situation is also in the state of Odisha, due to which students have to face many problems in further studies. In view of this problem, Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha has been started by the Odisha State Government. The main objective of Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha is to encourage boys and girls who have passed the 10th board examination by the state government to get higher education in the field of medical and engineering. Under this scheme, 10th pass students will be provided free coaching to clear medical and engineering entrance exams, so that students will not have to face financial troubles in future. [Also Read- (କାଳିଆ ହେଲ୍ପଲାଇନ |) Kalia Yojana Helpline Number: Toll-Free, WhatsApp Number]
Benefits & Features of Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- The benefits of Chatra Protsahan Yojana, launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha state, will be provided only to the students of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Castes poor class of Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to encourage the poor people of scheduled caste and scheduled caste in the field of education.
- This coaching will be provided by the state government so that the beneficiaries can crack the competitive examination of medical and engineering courses every year.
- To provide coaching through Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023, many reputed coaching institutes will shortlist which will provide coaching to the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme, coaching should be started within 15 days from the date of receipt of work order and 100% students should get more than 60% marks in 12th board exam.
- 320 class 10th pass out meritorious students who belong to scheduled tribe or scheduled caste category will get two years vocational training and coaching through the scheme by Odisha government.
- Through this coaching started by the state government, students will be able to improve their fundamental concept and prepare for the exam without disrupting their regular studies and the SC and ST development department of the Odisha government has 7 schools in the SC and ST schools of the states. Center of Excellence is going to open.
- In the inaugural ceremony of the scheme 200 tablets have been handed over to the students participating in the program and the medium of teaching will be in both English and Oriya.
- It is the responsibility of the coaching institute that the students coming from Oriya background do not face any kind of difficulty.
- The training agency will also provide guidance and counseling and any other support to the student and the duration and frequency of classes is to be increased by one month before the students appear for the examination.
- Under this scheme all the identified meritorious students will have to go through the screening test and on the basis of the marks obtained in this examination by the government the candidate will be eligible for the coaching.
- Selection of Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste students by the State Government 9:1. and the government is going to monitor and evaluate the level of learning and knowledge on a regular basis.
- Under this scheme started through the Odisha government, poor students of the state will be provided free coaching for the service commission examination. Through Chatra Protsahan Yojana, coaching will be provided to take admission in the medical / engineering college organized by the government.
Expected Delivery of Results from Training Agency
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only after 30% of the students should get more than 70% marks in the 12th board examination by the state government.
- Under this scheme 20% students of Mathematics stream should get admission in any of the following colleges under NIT, IIT or any State Government or Central Government college.
- 10% of the student should take admission in BAMS, BHMS, BDS, BPharm, BSc Nursing, BSc Agriculture etc.
- Under this scheme, coaching should be started within 15 days from the date of receipt of work order and 100% students should get more than 60% marks in 12th board exam.
- Under this scheme by the state government 10% student should get admission in any other college and at least 10% student from biology stream should get admission in any medical college.
Seven Centers of Excellence inaugurated under Chatra Protsahan Yojana
We know that there are many such students in the country, whose economic condition is bad, they are unable to pursue further studies, which becomes a big reason for unemployment. Similar situation prevails in the state as well, due to which students have to face many difficulties in pursuing further studies. In view of this problem, Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 has been started by the Odisha State Government on 4 October 2021. The main objective of the Odisha government to start Chatra Protsahan Yojana is that under this scheme the students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will be provided free coaching by the state government for medical and engineering entrance examinations. [Also Read- Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List 2023: New Beneficiary List PDF Download]
- Apart from this, the Odisha government has also informed that the SC and ST Development Department is going to open 7 centers of excellence in SC and ST schools across the state.
- Every year 320 students will be selected through these schools who will get free education. These centers will encourage the students of higher secondary schools towards higher education.
- The scheme will identify and nurture potential scheduled tribe and scheduled caste students from an early age for higher education in the medical and engineering sector.
- To apply under this Chatra Protsahan Yojana, you can apply through internet sitting at home by visiting the official website.
Accommodations Under Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, shortlisted reputed institutes selected by the state government will provide coaching to the eligible students and all of them as per the regular schedule and course design so that they all can improve their future and the nodal department will ensure that the selected students are up to 12th standard. Continuing education should be carried out in residential mode in its own higher secondary school. Under this scheme, the districts adjacent to these urban centers act as the catchment area for the scheme as well as the educational support and guidance will be provided to the concerned teacher students of the venue, so friends, if you also want to take benefits under this scheme. If yes, then you also have to apply under it. [Also Read- Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme | sumangal.odisha.gov.in Registration]
Scope of Work in Coaching Institutes Under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022
- Under this the medium of teaching will be in both English and Oriya and it is the responsibility of the coaching institute that all the students who come from Oriya background should not face any kind of difficulty.
- The training agency guidance and counseling by the state government and any other assistance required by the student will also be provided and the duration and frequency of classes are to be increased by one month before the students appear for the examination.
- The training agencies need to ensure that the customized and training syllabus is in line with the latest exam pattern for the academic year.
- A proper measure is needed to monitor and interpret the performance of the students by this scheme and the training agency will also conduct feedback sessions from the students.
- Under this scheme the feedback report is to be shared with the administration and training agency is required to provide training material and necessary literature writing material and training material to the teaching staff.
- Not a single student is allowed to leave the course without the prior permission of the concerned authority under this scheme by the state government.
- The places where the coaching programs will be conducted will be mentioned in the annexure by the state government and the entrance test will be conducted by the training agency.
- Through Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2022 will be submitted along with question and answer sheets for final scrutiny and declaration of result of selected student evaluation result.
- The minimum number of qualified teaching staff is to be provided by the training agency and the training agency required to maintain all kinds of records under this scheme.
- Under this scheme the training agency by the state government can provide coaching classes to the meritorious students for the period mentioned in the contract and this includes the provision of study material among other requirements.
Components for Assimilation within the Curriculum
- Special coaching for science students under this scheme by the state government so that the students can pass the state or national level engineering entrance examination and live their life well.
- Under this scheme special coaching for science students so that students can qualify state or national level medical entrance examination.
- Special coaching for science students under Chatra Protsahan Yojana by the state government so that they can score better in the 12th class board exam and do their further studies.
Monitoring & Expected Outcome of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- The District Officer will act as the Monitoring Officer of the project to monitor the scheme.
- Senior level officers of the department will keep a close watch on the progress of the scheme.
- They need to take regular updates on the performance of the scheme.
- To inculcate a sense of achievement and self-respect in the private students.
- Tribal society will get opportunity for development.
Distribution of Tablets
We all know that the students are selected on the basis of class 10th merit and after that there will be a selection test from among the students who have passed the matriculation. Under this scheme an has also been signed by the state government with various coaching agencies to provide onsite medical and engineering coaching and preparatory training to those selected students. During the inauguration ceremony of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023, MP Dr. Amar Patnaik handed over 200 tablets from MPLAD fund to the students who will be involved in the program and apart from this, students will be given assistance under this scheme. [Also Read- KALIA Yojana List 2023: kalia.co.in New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Name List Download]
Modalities to Be Under taken
- Meaning of MoU with Coaching Institute.
- ST and SC student selection will be in the ratio 9:1.
- Maintaining gender balance which is 50% for girls and 50% for boys.
- Sponsoring shortlisted students.
- regular monitoring and evaluation.
- Performance appraisal and contract renewal.
- The performance will be based on the annual achievement by the students appearing in the entrance test and qualifying in the entrance test.
- Identification of meritorious students through SSD and EMRS.
- Screening test of eligible student.
- The composition of students will be in the ratio of 66% SSD students and 34% EMRS students.
- Shortlisting of Reputed Coaching Institute.
- Interview with Coaching Institute,
Implementation of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023
- The schools will be identified by the nodal department for this scheme and all of them will be established as centers of excellence in different districts and in addition the selected schools will also provide residential facilities for all the selected students.
- Schools through Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana also need to ensure that the full focus of the student is on the academic session as well as the coaching classes which will be imported by the training agency.
- Necessary coaching will be provided by the state government in the regular academic session as well as for the subjects required to qualify in the state or national level engineering and medical entrance examinations so that all of them can improve their future.
- The school shall be specially designated by the State Government for the selected student to attend the academic session in which regular schooling shall be carried out and all of them shall be taught in regular classes and durations subject to subject in the courses.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
If you want to take advantage of Chatra Protsahan Yojana , then you have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent resident student of Odisha state is eligible to take benefit of Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana .
- Under this scheme, only girl students belonging to poor BPL families will be given the benefit of assistance amount for further education.
- If a member of the beneficiary student’s family does a government job, then in this situation you cannot apply online.
- In Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023, the benefit of aid amount will be given to the beneficiary student on the basis of school education according to the stages.
- Only the students who have passed the 10th examination can now take advantage of this scheme.
- To take advantage of Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023, the annual income from all sources of the family of the beneficiary student should be 1.5 lakh rupees or less.
- Proof of age
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
Apply under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana
If you fulfill all the above mentioned eligibility criteria then you can apply online under Chatra Protsahan Yojana 2023 by following the given steps if all required documents are available:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of ST and SC Development, Minorities and Backward Classes Welfare Department. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana”. After that you have to click on the option of apply online.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, on this page now you have to enter all the information asked and upload all the required documents.
- After uploading all the information and documents, now you have to click on the submit option.
- As soon as you click, the process of applying under Odisha Chatra Protsahan Yojana will be completed.
- Address: ST & SC Development,Minorities &
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Odisha Secretariat Bhubaneswar-751001 Odisha,India
- Phone: (0674) 2536672
- Fax/EPBX: 2393249/2322757
- E-mail: [email protected]