e Sadhana NHTS | wdcw.tg.nic.in Login | e Sadhana Telangana | e Sadhana AP Login
The government of every state keeps on forming many schemes for children and women, on this path e Sadhana portal has been started. This online portal has been started by the governments of both the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. By applying on which the citizens of both the states will be able to take the benefit equally. This online portal has been created by the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare, which will be known as e Sadhana in both the states. This portal will be used for all the women, children, employees and Anganwadi related works residing in the states. All the information about this portal is explained in detail in this article. To get more information about e Sadhana AP, and e Sadhana TG read this article completely. [Also read- Amma Vodi List 2022: Check Final Eligibility List, Payment Status]
The e Sadhana (AP), and e Sadhana (TG) online portals have been started by the Department of Women Development and Child Welfare for the state of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, which will benefit the common citizens living in the states. Through this portal all citizens will be able to take advantage of various facilities like Anganwadi for Women and Child Development, Poshan Abhiyaan, Web MPR, AWW/AWH Recruitment System etc. sitting at home. Citizens of both the states can access the official websites of their respective states to avail the services available on the e Sadhana portal. The availability of online facilities will bring great relief to the citizens, as both their time and money will be saved. Apart from this, he will be able to take advantage of different types of facilities which are related to women and child development sitting at home. [Also read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Overview of e Sadhana Portal
|Article about||e Sadhana Portal|
|Launched By||Government of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Women And Children Living In Both The States|
|Objective||Ensuring The Development And Welfare Of Women And Children|
|Benefits||Facilities like Anganwadi for Women and Child Development in one click|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Government Schemes|
|Official Website||wdcw.ap.gov.in(AP), wdcw.tg.gov.in(TG)|
Objective of e Sadhana (AP) & e Sadhana (TG)
Keeping in mind the development of women, children, disabled and senior citizens, the e Sadhana (AP) and e Sadhana (TG) online portals have been launched by the governments of both the states. Whose sole objective is to ensure their safety and welfare by providing benefits of various services to the women, children and senior citizens living in the state. Interested citizens of both the states can take advantage of all the facilities available on this portal from the comfort of their homes. Starting e Sadhana portal online will save time as well as money of all citizens. Now citizens will not need to go to any other government offices to take advantage of the facilities related to this portal. With the availability of services on the e Sadhana Andhra Pradesh and e Sadhana Telangana portals on one platform, it will be very easy for the citizens to take advantage of them. [Also read- Meebhoomi AP: Search ROR-IB Land Records (meebhoomi.ap.gov.in)]
e Sadhana AP Services
- ICDS CAS Common Application Software (CAS)
- MIS Management Information System (MIS)
- Anganwadi Worker / Anganwadi Worker Recruitment System
- POSHAN Abhiyan-Dashboard
- Supplier Egg & Milk Supply Tracking System
- Anganwadi Center Monitoring Equipment
- Rapid Reporting System (RRS)
- Kishori Vikasam Dashboard
e Sadhana TG Services
- Anganwadi Information System (AASR)
- employee management system
- Memos and Guidelines
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Online FCR – Commodity Supply Chain Management System
- Commodity Supply Tracking System (Web Portal)
- Budget and Expenditure Monitoring System
- Web Based MPR System (GoI)
Benefits of E-Sadhana Portal
- Many services have been made available on both these portals, e Sadhana Telangana Portal and e Sadhana Andhra Pradesh Portal.
- These portals have been specially developed for women, disabled, children and senior citizens.
- Apart from this Anganwadi Information System is also present on the e Sadhana Telangana Portal.
- Citizens are getting a lot of benefits through the e-Sadhana portal, you can also see the nutrition campaign dashboard on the E-Sadhana portal.
- YSRSP mobile app and Mananganwadi mobile app are also present on this portal for the convenience of the users.
- Citizens of Telangana can also check NHTS Data Entry Status Report on e Sadhana Telangana Portal under this.
Application Procedure for e Sadhana Portal (AP/TG)
Eligible citizens residing in both the states who want to take advantage of this portal can follow the simple procedure mentioned below. The application process separately for both the states is as follows:-
Application Procedure for e Sadhana Telangana
- First of all you have to visit the official website of e Sadhana TG. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “Anganwadi Information System (AASR)”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to enter your “Username, Password and Captcha Code” on this page, and then click on the “LogIn” button.
- By following this simple procedure you will be able to login to the e Sadhana Telangana portal.
Application Procedure for e Sadhana Andhra Pradesh
- First of all you have to visit the official website of e Sadhana (AP). After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Mis-e Sadhana”. After that a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to select the option “Management information system(MIS)” on this page, and a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your “Username, Password and Captcha Code”, and then click on the “Login” button.
- By following this simple procedure you will be able to login successfully for E Sadhna Andhra Pradesh.
Procedure to find Anganwadi Center at your Location
- First of all you have to go to the official website of E Sadhana Portal. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to select “Anganwadi Information System”. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option “Click here to find Anganwadi Centers at your location“.
- Now two search options will be displayed in front of you viz. Divisional and Revenue Village wise, and ICDS Project and Region wise.
- Out of these, you have to click on one option according to your need. Now you have to enter the details of the information asked.
- In this way you will be able to get all the important information about Anganwadi centers.
Procedure to Download YSRSP Mobile App
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh E Sadhana. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “YSRSP Mobile App”.
- Now the YSRSP mobile app will start downloading on your device. After that you can install it and use it.
- By this process you can also download YSRSP Telangana Mobile App from Telangana e Sadhana.