Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme, Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Details, AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2021, Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Application Form, MIG Plots, జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం Eligibility Criteria, AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Apply
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Details: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh is planning to develop areas near the cities. The state government plans to develop and sell plots near the city for middle-income families. This scheme is known as Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. The area of the scheme will be 200 to 240 square yards and will be distributed to the MIG group. To comply with the orders, the Municipal Administration, as well as Urban Development and their Ministers and Town and Country Planning Directors and Directors, can examine the Demand Survey of Urban Local Bodies. These are the officers who are conducting the demand survey and then they will provide the government with information about the size and characteristics of the smart town created in each city and town.
AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
In the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, the benefit in 2021 will be exclusively for the middle income group. Home as we know nowadays is a basic requirement for everyone. Most of the people in India were not at their homes. This is due to high rates of property and plots. To overcome this, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme to empower the middle income group. In Andhra Pradesh, there is the consent of the government volunteers. With the help of these forms, the volunteer will know how many people are interested in the scheme.
Jagananna Smart Town Pathakam
People are waiting for the application form after it is released by the Andhra Pradesh government. The scheme brochure is the biggest update to our website. If you want to know more about Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, you can read this article in detail. The Government of Andhra Pradesh also forms a district and state-level committee. In this committee, the Joint Collector, Commissioner, and the Director of Municipal Administration, who officially holds the post of Chairman, can submit proposals for the approval of the Jagan Anna Smart Town Scheme. The government’s order is to allow them to select good sites for middle-income group sites and homes. The location of these plots has employment opportunities, availability of water, near and transportation to schools as well as a medical facility within a radius of 3 kilometers of this 12th zone. The municipality and the municipal corporation shall not be more than 5 km away from these plots.
Highlights of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Smart Town Scheme|
|Scheme For||Middle Income Group Families|
|Area Of Flats||200 to 240 Square Yard|
|Scheme announced on||23rd of March|
|Application Form||Available Soon|
Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme Details
According to the notification of Andhra Pradesh government issued on 23 March 2021, middle class people will buy plots under this scheme. The plots will be informally constructed as a result of traffic disputes and lung space and lack of social and physical infrastructure, along with legal disputes. In this project, the government will promote plant and integrated development of several cities of the state. The main objective of this project is to provide a safe and environmentally friendly government. Also, plots have also been developed according to the layout of 200 to 240 square yards.
AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2021
The Government of Andhra Pradesh also forms a district and state level committee. In this committee, the Joint Collector, Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, who officially holds the post of Chairperson, can submit proposals for the approval of the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. The government’s order is to let them choose middle income group sites and places that are good for households. These plots have employment opportunities in place, availability of water, near schools and transport as well as medical facilities within 3 km radius of this 12th zone. The municipality and the municipal corporation shall not be more than 5 km away from these plots.
Benefits of Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme
- This is the area in which the size of plot ae 200 to 240 square yards is distributed.
- Only middle income groups are eligible to apply for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme.
- Employment opportunities, schools, hospitals, transport facilities, medical facilities are available within a radius of 3 kilometers of these smart cities.
- Municipal corporations and municipalities will be available within 5 kilometers of these municipal areas.
- Places like Koppolu, Muktinathpaladu, Mangmur, Donka Road in Ongole are now in the list of these smart cities of the Municipal Corporation.
- The Ongole Municipal Corporation has identified the working places under the Jagan Anna Smart Town Scheme after the guidelines were issued by the Andhra Pradesh government. The Ongole Municipal Corporations in this scheme have a place in Koppolu, Muktinathpalu, Mangalam Donka. After finding these places, the authorities are going to seek public advice and give their priorities.
- According to Ongole Municipal Corporation Mayor Gangada Sujatha, the scheme is very useful for the middle income group. With the help of the scheme, families will get residential plots at very affordable rates. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy fulfilled his promise and best infrastructure as well as smart town development across the state.
Features of Jagananna Smart Town
- The state administration of Andhra has proposed to give land to the MIG (Middle Income Group) and create a province with all offices within five kilometers of the existing metropolitan areas.
- The land area (plot) goes from 150 square yards to 240 yards.
- The annual salary of the eligible persons is 3 lakh to 18 lakh.
- Representatives of the government can likewise participate in the scheme, considering their revenue as far as possible.
- This clever city plot is an extraordinary activity by the state government to guarantee that the central pay group gets a house which they have always wanted.
Eligibility criteria of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- The applicant who is a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for this scheme.
- Only middle-income group (MIG) families are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The plot area size is 200 TO 240 square yards. If this size is good for you then you can apply for this Jagananna Smart Town Scheme.
- Interested applicants are required to provide income certificate (issued by the Department of Revenue) to fulfill the income criteria.
- Applicant must provide Aadhaar card
- Details of other documents (if necessary) will be given by the officer concerned.
Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme Application Form
- Currently, the notification has been issued only by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy on 23 March.
- The survey and public opinion will be taken up by district officials and municipal officials in the Jagananna Smart Housing Scheme.
- When the survey exercise has been completed, applications will be issued by the department concerned.
- This scheme is specifically for middle-income families.
- Show all applicants who are related to MIG We can apply online for this scheme.
How to Check the Beneficiary List
As we have all seen above, the department will trim applications after the usage deadline expires. Selected applications will be moved to the authorization entry and shown openly. In this new Smart Town Trust announced in Andhra Pradesh, interested candidates have been reported to be tight in relation to the application to check the stay of the selected candidates.
AP Jagananna Smart Housing Scheme Complete Details in Telugu
సొంతంగా ఇల్లు కలిగి ఉండడం మధ్యతరగతి ప్రజల కల. ఈ కలను నెరవేర్చడానికి వారు జీవితాంతం పనిచేస్తారు. వారి ఇంటిని పొందడానికి ప్రభుత్వం సామాన్యులతో చేతులు కలిపితే, అది చాలా సహాయకారిగా ఉంటుంది. ఇటీవల విజయవాడ మునిసిపల్ కమిషనర్ ప్రసన్న వెంకటేష్ చేసిన ప్రకటన ప్రజల ముఖాల్లో చిరునవ్వు తెచ్చిపెట్టింది. మిడిల్ ఇన్కమ్ గ్రూపులకు (ఎంఐజి) ఇంటి స్థలం (ప్లాట్లు) అందించడానికి జగన్నన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకాన్ని రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ప్రారంభించిందని ఇటీవల జరిగిన ఒక సంభాషణలో కమిషనర్ తెలిపారు. ఈ పథకం కింద, విజయవాడ నగర శివార్లలో (5 కిలోమీటర్ల పరిధిలో) ప్రాంతాలు అభివృద్ధి చేయబడతాయి.
ఒక వ్యక్తి యొక్క వార్షిక ఆదాయం రూ. 3 లక్షల నుండి 6 లక్షల వరకు, అతను 150 చదరపు గజాల స్థలానికి అర్హుడు. వ్యక్తిగత ఆదాయాలు రూ. 200 చదరపు గజాల స్థలానికి 6 లక్షల నుండి 12 లక్షల వరకు అర్హులు. రూ. ఏటా 12 లక్షల నుండి 18 లక్షలు, 240 చదరపు గజాల ప్లాట్లకు అర్హులు.
ఆసక్తి గల దరఖాస్తుదారులు ఆదాయ ప్రమాణాలు నెరవేర్చడానికి ఆదాయ ధృవీకరణ పత్రాన్ని (రెవెన్యూ శాఖ జారీ చేసిన) అందించాలి
దరఖాస్తుదారు ఆధార్ కార్డును అందించాలి
ఇతర పత్రాల వివరాలు (అవసరమైతే) సంబంధిత అధికారి ఇస్తారు
జగన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ MIG ప్లాట్ల పథకం | ఆన్లైన్, దరఖాస్తు ఫారం & ప్రాసెస్ను ఎలా దరఖాస్తు చేయాలి *
We hope that detailed information about the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme has been given by us. If you have any query regarding this scheme online or applicable to eligibility criteria then you can read this article. In case of any questions, you can ask us in the comment section below.
FAQ’s of Jagananna Smart Town
What are the benefits provided under the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme?
Plots (land) are being given to eligible families under this Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. The location of the land to be awarded depends on the annual salary of the candidate.
What are the sizes of plots accessible under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme?
The plots are 150,200 and 240 square yards in size.
What is the base annual payment?
The Jagananna Smart Town Scheme is suitable for those who have the MIG (center pay bunch) category. In the event that your salary is between 3 lakh to 18 lakh, you are eligible to apply under this scheme.