Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme | Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Details | AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2021-22 | Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Application Form | MIG Plots, జగనన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకం Eligibility Criteria | AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Apply
Jagananna Smart Town Scheme Details: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh is planning to develop areas near the cities. The Andhra Pradesh government plans to develop and sell plots near the city for middle-income families. This scheme is known as Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. The area of the scheme will be 200 to 240 square yards and will be distributed to the MIG group. To comply with the orders, the Municipal Administration, as well as Urban Development and their Ministers and Town and Country Planning Directors and Directors, can examine the Demand Survey of Urban Local Bodies. These are the officers who are conducting the demand survey and then they will provide the government with information about the size and characteristics of the smart town created in each city and town. [Also Read- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2021: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
In the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, the benefit in 2022 will be exclusively for the middle-income group. Home, as we know nowadays, is a basic requirement for everyone. Most of the people in India were not at their homes. This is due to high rates of property and plots. To overcome this, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme to empower the middle-income group. In Andhra Pradesh, there is the consent of the government volunteers. With the help of these forms, the volunteer will know how many people are interested in the scheme. [Also Read- Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Application Form PDF, Registration, Eligibility]
Jagananna Smart Township Official Website Launched
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the website for Jagananna Smart Township Application yesterday at 11-01-2021 at 11 AM from the Camp Office. AP Jagananna Smart Township (MIGs) has been started to cater to own households of middle class in urban and rural areas. That: Any person who wants to buy a house has to register himself on the official website (https://migapdtcp.ap.gov.in/). However, the distribution of houses in this scheme will be done through lottery in a completely transparent manner. [Also Read- Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Beneficiary List, Status]
- In this layout, 10 percent plots will be allotted to the government employees with a discount of 20 percent, the applicant who pays the cost of the plot at the time of application will also be given some percentage of shut down.
- Jagananna Smart Township Program, which comes under the purview of the state government, is getting good response from the people.
Jagananna Smart Town Pathakam
People are waiting for the application form after it is released by the Andhra Pradesh government. The scheme brochure is the biggest update to our website. If you want to know more about Jagananna Smart Town Scheme, you can read this article in detail. The Government of Andhra Pradesh also forms a district and state-level committee. In this committee, the Joint Collector, Commissioner, and the Director of Municipal Administration, who officially holds the post of Chairman, can submit proposals for the approval of the Jagan Anna Smart Town Scheme. The government’s order is to allow them to select good sites for middle-income group sites and homes. The location of these plots has employment opportunities, availability of water, near and transportation to schools as well as a medical facility within a radius of 3 kilometers of this 12th zone. The municipality and the municipal corporation shall not be more than 5 km away from these plots. [Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021: Check Payment Status, Beneficiary List]
Highlights of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
|Name||Jagananna Smart Township Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Middle Income Group Families|
|Objective||All Citizens of the State Should Have a House|
|Benefits||No citizen of the state will be required to live in a slum|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme Details
According to the notification of Andhra Pradesh government issued on 23 March 2021, middle class people will buy plots under this scheme. The plots will be informally constructed as a result of traffic disputes and lung space and lack of social and physical infrastructure, along with legal disputes. In this project, the government will promote plant and integrated development of several cities of the state. The main objective of this project is to provide a safe and environmentally friendly government. Also, plots have also been developed according to the layout of 200 to 240 square yards. [Also Read- YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021: Online Beneficiary Payment Status 1st, 2nd Farmer List]
AP Jagananna Smart Town Scheme 2022
The Government of Andhra Pradesh also forms a district and state level committee. In this committee, the Joint Collector, Commissioner and Director of Municipal Administration, who officially holds the post of Chairperson, can submit proposals for the approval of the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. The government’s order is to let them choose middle income group sites and places that are good for households. These plots have employment opportunities in place, availability of water, near schools and transport as well as medical facilities within 3 km radius of this 12th zone. The municipality and the municipal corporation shall not be more than 5 km away from these plots. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2021]
Benefits of Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme
- This is the area in which the size of plot ae 200 to 240 square yards is distributed.
- Only middle income groups are eligible to apply for Jagananna Smart Town Scheme.
- Employment opportunities, schools, hospitals, transport facilities, medical facilities are available within a radius of 3 kilometers of these smart cities.
- Municipal corporations and municipalities will be available within 5 kilometers of these municipal areas.
- Places like Koppolu, Muktinathpaladu, Mangmur, Donka Road in Ongole are now in the list of these smart cities of the Municipal Corporation.
- The Ongole Municipal Corporation has identified the working places under the Jagan Anna Smart Town Scheme after the guidelines were issued by the Andhra Pradesh government. The Ongole Municipal Corporations in this scheme have a place in Koppolu, Muktinathpalu, Mangalam Donka. After finding these places, the authorities are going to seek public advice and give their priorities.
- According to Ongole Municipal Corporation Mayor Gangada Sujatha, the scheme is very useful for the middle income group. With the help of the scheme, families will get residential plots at very affordable rates. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy fulfilled his promise and best infrastructure as well as smart town development across the state.
Features of Jagananna Smart Town
- The state administration of Andhra has proposed to give land to the MIG (Middle Income Group) and create a province with all offices within five kilometers of the existing metropolitan areas.
- The land area (plot) goes from 150 square yards to 240 yards.
- The annual salary of the eligible persons is 3 lakh to 18 lakh.
- Representatives of the government can likewise participate in the scheme, considering their revenue as far as possible.
- This clever city plot is an extraordinary activity by the state government to guarantee that the central pay group gets a house which they have always wanted.
Terms & Conditions
This project is under MIG Layouts/Jagananna Smart Townships (JST) by the Government vide G.O.MS.No.76, MA&UD (M) Department, dated 28-07-2021
- Family having annual Household Income Up to Rs.18,00,000 only eligible.
- I hereby consent to provide my Aadhaar Number data for Aadhaar based authentication for the purpose of establishing my identity.
- The age of the applicant shall be 18 years and above. A certificate to be enclosed to that effect.
- Initial payment as prescribed shall be paid along with Application and is not interest bearing.
- Only one plot will be allotted for one family.
- This Application does not confer any right to any applicant for allotment of the Plot on mere subscription to enquiry.
- Government / Authority reserve the right to take up the scheme or cancel or modify the scheme without any further intimation.
- The initial payment along with cost of application shall be paid in favour of Metropolitan Commissioner of Metro Region Development Authority (MRDA)/Vice Chairman of Urban Development Authority (UDA) through online payment gateway.
- The Cost of the Plot is only tentative and the final cost will be informed after completion of the Scheme and is final.
- Allotment of Plot to the applicant who meets the required eligibility criteria will be done by drawl of lots.
- Upon allotment, the applicant shall conclude agreement with the Development Authority concerned within one month from date of receipt of allotment letter.
- The initial payment of 10% in case of those not allotted in the lottery shall be refunded within one month without interest.
- If the applicant who has been allotted does not conclude the agreement within the stipulated time, the initial deposit shall be forfeited and allotment made will be cancelled for re-allotment to other eligible applicants.
- Payment by the Allottee:
After concluding agreement, the allottee shall pay the instalments as per the Schedule given below (balance remaining after initial 10% paid with Application)
- 30% of the sale price of Plot within (1) One month from the date of concluding agreement.
- 30% of the sale price of Plot within (6) six months from the date of concluding agreement.
- Balance 30% within (12) Twelve months from the date of concluding agreement or at the time of Registration whichever is earlier
- 5% rebate shall be provided to the applicant who pays 100% sale price of plot within one month from the date of concluding agreement.
- Simple Interest of 0.5% per month for the pending amount shall be collected for late payment for each stage.
- Cases defaulting beyond a period of three months for each shall be reviewed by the Urban Development Authority and where allotments are to be cancelled, 10% of the amount paid till date in addition to the initial deposit of 10% will be forfeited and balance amount shall be returned without interest.
- The Government reserves the right to alter timelines for completion of project in case of any unforeseen exigencies.
- Upon receipt of entire sale price of plot, the plot shall be registered in favour of the concerned allottee immediately by the Development Authority concerned. In case of allottee who have paid the entire sale price within one month to avail the 5% rebate facility, the registration of the plot has to be done preferentially. The registration costs shall be borne by the allottee.
- Plot Owners Association shall be formed for the Project concerned under the aegis of the Development Authority upon completion of the Project.
- For each Project, a Corpus fund by the Plot Owners’ Association will be set up by provisioning it in the sale price of Plots and this corpus shall be kept in an ESCROW account opened and operated jointly in the name of Plot Owners’ Association of the concerned Project and the Development Authority concerned for the maintenance of the Layout.
- Family is comprising of wife, husband and unmarried daughters and sons.
Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Smart Town Scheme
- The applicant who is a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh is eligible for this scheme.
- Only middle-income group (MIG) families are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- The plot area size is 200 TO 240 square yards. If this size is good for you then you can apply for Jagananna Smart Township Scheme.
- Interested applicants are required to provide income certificate (issued by the Department of Revenue) to fulfill the income criteria.
- Applicant must provide Aadhaar card
- Details of other documents (if necessary) will be given by the officer concerned.
Application Form for Jagananna Smart Township Scheme
You can apply for plot under Jagananna Smart Township Scheme by following given easy steps
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Apply for Plot” in the menu.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, here you will see the login page. If you are already registered in the web then login to the web by entering your mobile number and password.
- If you are a new user, then click on the button of “New User Registration“, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form you will be asked the following information like-
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- After entering all the information click on the register button. Now the login page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to login yourself in the website by entering your mobile number and password.
- Now in the dashboard you have to click on the New Application button. After this, you have to proceed by accepting the Terms & Conditions.
- Now Jagananna Smart Town Housing Scheme Application Form will open in front of you.
- In this application form you will be asked the following information like-
- Applicant Name
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
- PAN Card
- Address, etc:
- After entering all the information entered by you, you have to tick the declaration and submit it.
- In this way you can easily apply online for Jagananna Smart Township by following the above steps
How to Check the Beneficiary List
As we have all seen above, the department will trim applications after the usage deadline expires. Selected applications will be moved to the authorization entry and shown openly. In this new Smart Town Trust announced in Andhra Pradesh, interested candidates have been reported to be tight in relation to the application to check the stay of the selected candidates.
AP Jagananna Smart Housing Scheme Complete Details in Telugu
సొంతంగా ఇల్లు కలిగి ఉండడం మధ్యతరగతి ప్రజల కల. ఈ కలను నెరవేర్చడానికి వారు జీవితాంతం పనిచేస్తారు. వారి ఇంటిని పొందడానికి ప్రభుత్వం సామాన్యులతో చేతులు కలిపితే, అది చాలా సహాయకారిగా ఉంటుంది. ఇటీవల విజయవాడ మునిసిపల్ కమిషనర్ ప్రసన్న వెంకటేష్ చేసిన ప్రకటన ప్రజల ముఖాల్లో చిరునవ్వు తెచ్చిపెట్టింది. మిడిల్ ఇన్కమ్ గ్రూపులకు (ఎంఐజి) ఇంటి స్థలం (ప్లాట్లు) అందించడానికి జగన్నన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ పథకాన్ని రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ప్రారంభించిందని ఇటీవల జరిగిన ఒక సంభాషణలో కమిషనర్ తెలిపారు. ఈ పథకం కింద, విజయవాడ నగర శివార్లలో (5 కిలోమీటర్ల పరిధిలో) ప్రాంతాలు అభివృద్ధి చేయబడతాయి.
ఒక వ్యక్తి యొక్క వార్షిక ఆదాయం రూ. 3 లక్షల నుండి 6 లక్షల వరకు, అతను 150 చదరపు గజాల స్థలానికి అర్హుడు. వ్యక్తిగత ఆదాయాలు రూ. 200 చదరపు గజాల స్థలానికి 6 లక్షల నుండి 12 లక్షల వరకు అర్హులు. రూ. ఏటా 12 లక్షల నుండి 18 లక్షలు, 240 చదరపు గజాల ప్లాట్లకు అర్హులు.
ఆసక్తి గల దరఖాస్తుదారులు ఆదాయ ప్రమాణాలు నెరవేర్చడానికి ఆదాయ ధృవీకరణ పత్రాన్ని (రెవెన్యూ శాఖ జారీ చేసిన) అందించాలి
దరఖాస్తుదారు ఆధార్ కార్డును అందించాలి
ఇతర పత్రాల వివరాలు (అవసరమైతే) సంబంధిత అధికారి ఇస్తారు
జగన్న స్మార్ట్ టౌన్ MIG ప్లాట్ల పథకం | ఆన్లైన్, దరఖాస్తు ఫారం & ప్రాసెస్ను ఎలా దరఖాస్తు చేయాలి *
We hope that detailed information about the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme has been given by us. If you have any query regarding this scheme online or applicable to eligibility criteria then you can read this article. In case of any questions, you can ask us in the comment section below.
- AHUDA OFFICE
- Door No. 11-86, Near Joint Collector Bungalow Anantapuramu.
- Email: [email protected]
- NUDA OFFICE
- Door No. 26-1-355, BV nagar, Near Sai Baba Temple, Mini By-Pass Road, Nellore – 524004, SPSR Nellore District.
- Email: [email protected]
- ONUDA OFFICE
- D. No. 25-36-462, Nehru veedi, Santhapet 3rd line, Opp. Acharya ranga bhavan, Ongole.
- Email: [email protected]
- ANUDA OFFICE
- D. No. 36/263-29, Reddy Colony, Near Adithya Kalyanamandapam, Chinna Chouk, Old By-Pass Road, KADAPA – 516 002, Y.S.R District
- Email: [email protected]
- ELUDA OFFICE
- Door No.16B-16-34, Rukmini Nivas, Chandra Gupta Colony Eluru, West Godavari District – 534003
- Email: [email protected]
- APCRDA OFFICE
- Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Lenin Center, Beside Apsara Theatre, Governorpet, Vijayawada-520002
What are the benefits provided under the Jagananna Smart Town Scheme?
Plots (land) are being given to eligible families under this Jagananna Smart Town Scheme. The location of the land to be awarded depends on the annual salary of the candidate.
What are the sizes of plots accessible under Jagananna Smart Town Scheme?
The plots are 150,200 and 240 square yards in size.
What is the base annual payment?
The Jagananna Smart Town Scheme is suitable for those who have the MIG (center pay bunch) category. In the event that your salary is between 3 lakh to 18 lakh, you are eligible to apply under this scheme.