What is moodle | Step-by-step guide for Krantaka LMS Scheme, features, application for benefits and online registration form 2021-22 | Learning Management System, Apply Online, Karnataka LMS Scheme 2021-22
The Karnataka Government has released a digital initiation program scheme named Karnataka LMS Scheme for the first time. The main aim of this digital initiation is to make the curriculum of colleges and schools online in digital mode. Digital platforms include digital courses in multiple languages as PPT, videos, quizzes, assignments and study material. The Karnataka state government has claimed that this digital initiative will boost e-learning in schools and colleges. Interested applicants can follow this article to know the full information about the Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 (Karnataka Learning Management System). [Also Read- Karnataka Voter List 2021: CEO Karnataka Electoral Roll PDF With Photo]
Karnataka LMS Scheme Registration Form 2022
Today in this article, we will tell you about the online process of implementing the Karnataka Learning Management System (LMS), online registration form 2022, facilities, benefits of the Karnataka LMS Platform. The Karnataka state-run higher education institutes in Karnataka are equipped with LMS Scheme 2022 to help in online learning. Karnataka Chief Minister S.S. Yeddyurappa said that this initiative is expected to have a progressive impact on the teaching and learning process of 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 lecturers respectively. The Karnataka Government said that Karnataka LMS 430 will be implemented in government first-class colleges, 87 government polytechnics and 14 government engineering colleges. Yeddyurappa almost took the initiative, stating, “KLMS is implemented in two ways – LMS-based digital learning and 2500 ICT-enabled classrooms.” The estimated cost of this project is 34.14 crores. [Also Read- Jyothi Sanjeevini Scheme 2021 Registration, Hospital List & Coverage]
Objective of Karnataka LMS program
Let us show our students the features and highlights of the Karnataka LMS scheme 2022 by the state of Karnataka.
- The newly launched Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 will benefit about 4.5 lakh students and 24,000 teachers in the Karnataka state.
- The budget of the Learning Management System Project in the state of Karnataka comes to about 34.14 crores.
- The Learning Management System Platform will be managed in two ways with 2500 managed ICT enabled classrooms and digital learning based learning management systems.
- Karnataka LMS Academic is going to cover 430 government first-class colleges, 14 government engineering colleges and 87 government polytechnic institutes from 2020-21.
- The LMS platform will have PPT practice tests, study material and video lectures of 10 multiple choice questions to be conducted in classrooms.
Overviews of Karnataka LMS Scheme
|Name||Karnataka LMS Scheme|
|Launched By||The Chief Minister Of Karnataka State|
|Benefits||Students digital learning method|
|Category||Karnataka Government Scheme|
Features & Benefits of Learning Management System
Let us see the Features & Benefits of Karnataka LMS Scheme 2022 offered by the State Government of Karnataka for its students.
- The online Learning Management System (LMS platform) allows students to learn lessons from e-learning modules designed for students in various courses.
- In addition, the KLMS Scheme of benefits teachers and lecturers to move from the traditional teaching method to the digital learning method.
- The new digital initiation encourages digital literacy among students as well as teachers.
- It reduces school drop outs and increases school admissions.
- It encourages self-learning in students.
- In addition, the Learning Management System Scheme enables students of government schools and colleges to compete with private and corporate schools.
- This helps improve the gross enrollment ratio, which is defined as the number of students entering any level of education, regardless of age, as the percentage of equivalent levels of official school-age education Is expressed in the form.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka LMS Scheme Application Form
Let us see the How to Apply Online for Karnataka LMS Scheme offered by the State Government of Karnataka for its students.
The Karnataka LMS Scheme is to be launched by the Chief Minister, so the higher officer has not suggested any method of application. Also, no portal for the LMS Scheme has been launched. If the portal will be launched for this scheme, you will be notified. The benefit of this scheme is being provided to Students by the digital learning based of this scheme, which has not started any online process yet. When any online process for this scheme comes, you will be notified through our website.
Karnataka Student LMS Online Registration Form 2022
Let us see the Student LMS Online Registration Form 2022 offered by the State Government of Karnataka for its students.
- According to information sources, it is learned that the state government will run Karnataka LMS on the portal by providing evidence to the students.
- Apart from this, the Karnataka Government is also planning to release the KLMS app, through which students can learn online courses using the mobile app.
- However, currently, there is no official information about the website or app that the government plans to take the program digitally.
- We will keep you updated about this process after the announcement about the application / registration process of students and teachers on the Karnataka LMS portal.
Who has launched the Karnataka LMS Scheme in the state?
The Chief Minister of Karnataka Mr B.S Yedurappa released the Karnataka Learning Management Systems Scheme.
What is the objective of the Karnataka LMS Program launched by the Karnataka State Government?
The main objective of the Karnataka Learning Management System scheme is to encourage digital learning among students through e-learning modules.
What are the features of the Karnataka LMS digital Platforms.
Karnataka Learning Management System scheme consists of educational lectures in classes, PPTs, study materials and practice tests of 10 multiple-choice questions.
When did Start Student LMS Online Registration Form 2022
How to register under the Karnataka LMS Scheme announced by the state government?
Currently, no official announcement has been made about the web portal for registration of the Karnataka LMS scheme 2022.