Kerala Social Security Mission Apply Online, Download Kerala Social Security Mission Application Form | KSSM Registration & Eligibility – In our country, poor old people, women die due to lack of proper treatment for diseases like cancer because all of them are not treated at the right time. In view of all these problems, the state government and the central government are starting many other types of schemes. Along with this, keeping all these diseases in mind and to provide social security to other sections of the society, Kerala government has implemented various schemes. Various types of social benefits are provided to different sections of the society through these schemes. [Also Read- (Registration) Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023: Download Form]
Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM)
Kerala government has started the Kerala Social Security Mission keeping in mind the poor citizens of the state. The implementation of this scheme is done by the Social Justice Department of Kerala. Services and assistance are provided by the State Government through the Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM) to the destitute, poor, aged, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and other sections of the population. With the help of this mission, the Government of Kerala implements security projects for the weaker sections of the society. Along with this, centralized food processing and food supplementation are also ensured by the state government to poor patients undergoing treatment in government hospitals under this scheme. If you want to take benefits under this Security Mission (KSSM) then you have to apply under this scheme. [Also Read- Income Certificate Kerala 2023: Application Form, Certificate Download]
Overview of Aswasakiranam Scheme
|Portal Name||Kerala Social Security Mission|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Kerala state|
|Objective||To Provide Social Security To Various Sections Of Society|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Kerala Social Security Mission
We all know that the Kerala Social Security Mission has been started by the state government to help the people. The main objective of this Security Mission (KSSM) by the state government is to provide social security to different sections of the society and various types of social security programs will be organized throughout the state to provide service and assistance to the beneficiaries. . Along with this, various types of social security projects are identified by the state government through this mission and all of them are started to help the people. Aswasakiranam Scheme has been started by the state government to improve the nutritional and health status of the poor. The state government has started this Security Mission (KSSM) to improve the condition of the citizens. [Also Read- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021: Online Download Application Form PDF]
Benefits & Features of Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM)
- Keeping in mind the people of the state, the Government of Kerala has started this Mission which is organized under the Social Justice Department of Kerala.
- Through this scheme, various types of programs are implemented to improve the health status by providing nutritional standard food to the needy, so that all of them can improve their life.
- This Security Mission also provides additional infrastructure for the modernization of social welfare institutions in the state and various types of research have been conducted.
- Through the Aswasakiranam Scheme, services and assistance are provided by the state government to destitute, poor, old, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and other sections of the population, so that they all can live their lives well.
- The social security project for the weaker section of the society is initiated and implemented by the state government under the Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM).
- Under this scheme food processing and food supplementation is also ensured for poor patients getting treatment in government hospitals and this scheme also addresses the health condition of poor to make society balanced.
- This Security Mission by the state government will also rehabilitate all those patients who have been discharged from the hospital and have nowhere to go.
- The main objective of the state government to start this scheme is that under this scheme the elderly would be given protection and assistance.
- Proof of income
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Proof of age
Apply Online under Kerala Social Security Mission
If you want to apply under this Security Mission started by the government, then you have to follow the steps given below: –
- First visit the official website of Kerala Social Security Mission. After that, the Home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, you have to click on apply online. After this, the Application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to fill the application form by entering all the required information and upload all the required documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button and your process will be completed.