Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme Apply Online, Download Form | Saranya Self Employment Scheme Kerala Registration, Check Eligibility – In order to provide employment opportunities and upliftment of backward and marginalized women in our country, many other schemes and portals are started by the central government. Similarly, to provide employment opportunities in the state and to benefit the poor citizens, the Government of Kerala has started a new scheme which is known as Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023. Under this scheme launched by the Government of Kerala, the benefit of interest-free loans will be provided to the women of the state . [Also Read- Income Certificate Kerala 2023 Application Form, Certificate Download]
Table of Contents
- 1 Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023
Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023
Kerala Government has started Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023 to provide help and benefits to the citizens of the state. This scheme has been started to provide employment opportunities to differently-abled women like widows, divorced women and unmarried mothers of scheduled tribes under the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme launched by the state government. Under this scheme, interest-free loan up to one lakh rupees will be given by the Kerala government so that all of them can improve their lives. Under the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme, 50 thousand will be given to women and the main objective of this scheme is to start a joint venture by more than one entrepreneur to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed women of Scheduled Tribes. Those who have no one to earn. Friends, if you want to take benefit under Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme and you want to apply online for this scheme. [Also Read- Kerala Vidyakiranam Scheme 2021: Online Download Application Form PDF]
- Today in this article we will share you all the important information related to Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023 like purpose, eligibility criteria, important documents and loan amount and along with this we will give you the process of applying under this scheme.
Overview of the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme|
|Launched By||Kerala Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Objective||To provide Financial Assistance|
|Benefits||Rs 50000 Rs financial Assistance|
|Category||Kerala Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023
We all know that Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023 has been started by the Government of Kerala for the women of the state. The main objective of this scheme by the state government is to provide loans to help the backward and marginalized women of Kerala. Under this scheme benefits will be provided to all those who belong to Scheduled Tribes such as windows, uneducated women, divorced women, etc. Through the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance of Rs 50,000 to set up a business. Out of this Rs. 50000, financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 will be provided by the Kerala Government as subsidy. [Also Read- Kerala Ration Card List 2021: Apply Online, Application Status, PDS New List]
Benefits of Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme
- Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme has been created by the Government of Kerala to provide assistance and employment opportunities to the women of the state.
- Under this scheme by the state government, different women like widows, uneducated, divorced and unmarried women will be given employment opportunities so that all of them can live their lives well.
- Under the Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023, women will get an interest free loan of Rs. 50,000.
- Under thid Scheme, the Government of Kerala will provide loan amount to women up to 30 years of age.
- Government will provide 50% of the loan as subsidy and Kerala Self Employment Scheme is applicable for all the individuals who want to start their own business.
- Under this Scheme by the Government of Kerala, this scholarship will help the needy and poor women to earn on their own.
- Under the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme each beneficiary will get the subsidy amount for repayment.
- All the interested applicants of the state who want to apply under the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme have to visit the official website of National Employment Service.
To avail the benefits under any government scheme, candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that scheme. Similarly, in order to get the benefits under the Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023 launched by the Government of Kerala, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria set by the state government:-
- To apply under the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme, the applicant woman will be required to be a permanent resident of the state of Kerala.
- Under this scheme, all unemployed, widows, divorced, spinsters above 30 years of age and unmarried mothers of scheduled tribes in the age limit of 18 to 55 years (except spinsters) will be considered eligible to apply under this scheme.
- To get the benefits of this scheme of the state government, the annual family income of the applicant woman should be maximum 1 lakh rupees.
- Along with this, women having technical and vocational qualifications will be given preference under this scheme.
- Age proof
- Residence proof
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
Apply Online for Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
All the applicant who wants to apply under Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2023 will have to follow the Process given below-
- First of all, you go to the official website of the National Employment Service. After that, the home page of website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of website, you have to click on online services. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the register as a job seeker. After that, the Application form will open in front of you.
- Now in this application form enter the following information:-
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Required login ID
- Email address
- Aadhar number
- Captcha code
- After that, you have to click on create account and click on the login option.
- After this, the Login page will open in front of you and you have to enter Your username and password.
- Now you have to click on sign in and click on apply for Kerala Saranya self-employment scheme.
- After that, the Application form will open in front of you and enter all the required information on this application form.
- Now you have to click on submit and your Procedure will be completed.
Friends, if you want to take benefits under the Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme, then you have to apply on its official website and if you are facing any kind of problem while applying then you can contact on the helpline given below. And you can solve your problem –
- Contact Number- 0471-2301389
- Email Id- [email protected]