Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Apply Online | Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Online Form | Mukhamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Payment Status
Agriculture loan is being provided by the Odisha government to the farmers of the state of Odisha to increase agricultural production. For this, the government has started a new scheme named Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana. This Scheme launched by the state government has been specially started for the farmers, under which the Odisha government will provide loans to the farmers of the state to promote agricultural production in Odisha. To provide the benefit of Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2023 by the state government, the beneficiary farmers will be selected by the Odisha government only. Applicants can apply online to take advantage of this scheme. So friends, if you want to get more information under Mukhymantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2021, then you have to read our article completely. [Also Read- Odisha Inter Caste Marriage Scheme | sumangal.odisha.gov.in Registration]
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2023
The main objective of launching Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana by the Government of Odisha is to promote agriculture in the state so that the level of agriculture can increase in the state of Odisha. Under this scheme, the income of the farmers there will be doubled. Under this scheme, the Odisha state government has set a target that by 2023, the income of the farmers of the state of Odisha will be doubled. With this scheme, in order to increase the agriculture sector, the Odisha government will provide loans to the farmers so that the agricultural production can increase in the state.
Apart from this, Mukhymantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2023. The scheme has also been started to provide agriculture-related incentives to the youth of the state. So friends, if you want to apply under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana, then you have to go to its official website. [Also Read- Bhulekh Odisha | Orissa Map ROR Land Records, Bhunaksha Odisha]
Approval Given To Five Year Budget Provision
The main objective of Mukhymantri Krushi Udyog Yojana launched by the Odisha State Government in June 2018 is to encourage the agricultural entrepreneurs of the state and to generate employment in agriculture and allied sectors. This scheme was also revised in December 2020 by the state government. Along with this, recently the budget provision of 5 years has also been approved by the state government under this scheme. An amount of Rs 484.10 crore to be received under the budget provision of this 5 years will be provided as subsidy to the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries can set up their commercial agriculture enterprise with the amount received from this fund, which will increase employment opportunities in agriculture and allied sectors. [Also read- Odisha Farmer Registration 2023: Download Application Form, Check Status]
Overview of Odisha Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
|Portal Name||Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Odisha state|
|Objective||To Provide Ease Of Doing Agri-Business|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
With the increase in agricultural production through Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2023, the industries running in the state will also develop. Due to which people will also get new employment opportunities. To make this scheme successful, farmers can take advantage of loans under this scheme by applying online through the online website of this scheme launched by the Government of Odisha. Apart from this, the Odisha state government will also provide financial assistance for setting up agro-industries. In order to provide the benefit of this Yojana to all the farmers of the state of Odisha, this scheme will be monitored by APICOL and NIC so that this scheme can be successful. [Also Read- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana: Application Form, Track Status & Beneficiary List]
Project cost under Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana
- Project cost varies from enterprise to enterprise. Under this there is no fixed limit due to variation in project type, size, capacity etc.
- Ano Pwd schedule of rates for civil construction will be adopted by the consultant while preparing the DPR.
- Apart from this, in the case of irrigation equipment, the rates provided in the rule for private lift irrigation points will be adopted by them.
- Under this, the approval rate will be adopted by the Director of Horticulture in the case of micro irrigation systems.
- Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana, approved rates for plants, trees, birds, and animals will be adopted by the Line Department / NBH / NABARD.
- Under this scheme, MIDH/NHB rates will be adopted in case of protected cultivation, with this also the cost of land will not be added to the project cost.
Approval Committee under the scheme
- District Level Committee- The District Level Committee will be constituted under the chairmanship of District Magistrate and Collector. The members of this committee will be all district level officers of agriculture and allied departments.
- Sub-Committee- If anyone feels the need to constitute a sub-committee, then a sub-committee will be constituted by the chairman of the state level committee to exercise the powers and functions of the state level committee. Under this, the decision of the sub-committee will be placed before the state level for approval.
- State Level Committee- A Joint State Level Committee will be present under this scheme. Some numbers will be added under this committee. The main function of this committee is to consider the proposals for sanction of capital investment subsidy for the project costing more than Rs. 1 crore. To take responsibility.
Pattern of Assistance under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
- Under this scheme launched by the Odisha State Government, 40 percent of the fixed capital investment will be provided to the general entrepreneur beneficiaries up to a maximum limit of Rs 50 lakh, excluding the cost of land.
- Under this scheme, such beneficiaries who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Women, Persons with Disabilities, graduates of agriculture and allied subjects, 50 percent of the government fixed capital investment, under which the maximum limit of the amount to be provided excluding the cost of land. 50 lakh has been earmarked.
- The upper limit prescribed under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2022 will be applicable for only one entrepreneur or his entire family.
- Under this scheme, the family of the entrepreneur means the family unit as per the State Public Distribution System Order 2016, which includes the beneficiary entrepreneur, his/her spouse, their unmarried sons, daughters and married sons and dependent parents.
- The beneficiary entrepreneur will also have to provide self-declaration in the list of his family members, in which it will be declared that none of the family members of the entrepreneur has received the benefit of subsidy amount from this scheme. .
- Under this scheme of the state government, business activities can be done by the beneficiary in the rented premises.
- The infrastructure cost of the beneficiaries will not be included in the project cost by the state government.
- Under this scheme of Odisha State Government, it will be mandatory for the beneficiary entrepreneur to get a registered agreement to take the premises on rent for a period of at least 5 years.
- Under this scheme of the state government, such projects will not be considered eligible, which have been established without the prior approval of DLC.
Modalities of Implementation Under the Scheme
- A portal has been started under this scheme to apply online. Under this, it is very important for the block level officer to apply online according to the format prescribed by the beneficiaries. By which the work of attaching all the details of capital investment will be done.
- Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana, the application will be checked by the BLO, and under this only the BLO application and security deposit will be verified up to Rs 10000.
- In case of any discrepancy by the BLO, the entrepreneur is required to return the application within 5 working days.
- Along with this the applicant receives an email or an auto generated message under this scheme.
- In addition the BLO will also visit the farm site with the aim of verifying various records with your entrepreneur.
- The feasibility report will be displayed by the BLO on the web portal within 15 days.
- In addition, it is very important to make a joint visit to the project site before submitting the feasibility report to the branch manager of the interested bank.
- The process and review of land records from Bhulekh will be done by the concerned District Nodal Officer after receiving the proposal and feasibility report. Apart from this, DNO spot verification can also be done under this.
- When the DNO is fully satisfied, the recommendation will be uploaded by him.
- Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana, if the proposal has not been recommended for any reason, then the reason for rejection will also have to be uploaded by them.
Disbursement of Capital Investment Subsidy
- Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana, capital investment subsidies will be distributed to the entrepreneurs by the state government only after the completion of the unit.
- Along with this, the date of completion of trial production or project will be certified by the District Nodal Officer.
- Entrepreneurs will be required to execute an agreement with the District Nodal Officer before releasing the subsidy.
- According to the guidelines issued by the state government, if the aadhar of entrepreneurs is not linked with their bank account, then subsidy will not be released to them.
- Apart from this, the option of editing will be provided to the DNO to change the bank.
- Bankers will be provided access to at least two levels:- Head Office level and Regional level to facilitate project monitoring.
- Along with this, the security deposit deposited by the entrepreneurs at the time of online application will be refunded to their bank account on disbursement of capital investment subsidy.
Implementation of Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana
- With the approval of the government in the Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment by the State Level Committee, whenever required, amendments and changes can be made under this scheme.
- The Agriculture Promotion and Investment Corporation of Odisha is the nodal agency for this scheme under the Department of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment.
- Chief District Agriculture Officer, Chief District Veterinary Officer, Deputy Director Horticulture, Executive Engineer and District Fisheries Officer etc. Officers of the District Line Department at the district level will be responsible for implementing this scheme.
- Apart from this, after verifying the DPR of the Block Line Department at the block level, the feasibility report of the proposed plan uploaded by the entrepreneur will be issued.
- If there is any integrated agriculture project under this scheme, the concerned BLO will be visited with BVO/AVAS as coordinator.
- The feasibility report to the CDAO through CDVO will be submitted to the BVO/AVAS after completing all the formalities.
- Along with this, the photo will be uploaded on the portal by the BLO and the execution process will also be monitored.
- District level officers of Agriculture and Allied Department will act as the default district nodal officer.
- And under this, the District Nodal Officer will be the Executive Engineer for the Krishi Seva Kendra.
- The project report under Mukhimantri Krishi Udyog Yojna will be prepared through APICOL, a Chartered Accountant, OUAT or an Institution of Government of India or a Consultant Professional approved by the Government of Orissa, APICOL Department, Line Department concerned.
Financing and Closing Period
- Under the Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2022 started by the state government, self-financing commercial agricultural enterprise is allowed.
- Under this scheme, self-financed commercial agricultural enterprises will be allowed to invest only up to Rs 10 lakh in the project cost.
- For subsidy to be provided by the Odisha State Government to the beneficiaries, it will be mandatory for the banks to evaluate the entire project of the beneficiary.
- It will be mandatory for the beneficiaries to complete the project within two years from the date of issue of the letter received by the state government for continuation of the project.
- Under this scheme, if there is any kind of delay by the financial institution, then in this situation the period of two years given to the beneficiaries is extended, which is a maximum of one year from the date of sanction of the loan provided or as prescribed. After two years, whichever comes later will be done.
- If the project is delayed by the beneficiary for the stipulated period i.e. up to 6 months, then 20 percent subsidy will be deducted from the subsidy amount to be provided in this situation.
- Under this scheme, if there is any delay in the execution of the project beyond the stipulated time, then in case of delay in the project from six months to one year, 50% of the subsidy amount will be ascertained. .
- In case there is a delay of more than one year in completion of the project by the beneficiaries, no subsidy will be provided to them.
Process Flow of Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana
- Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana, the Block Level Officer is required to submit the feasibility report within the time period of 15 days.
- After this, the proposal is presented before the District Level Committee by the District Nodal Officer within the time period of 15 days.
- Now the report is approved by the collector and the chairman within 30 days.
- Thereafter, the advance letter is issued by the District Nodal Officer within 7 days with a validity period of two years.
- The online monitoring of the project is entrusted to APICOL.
- Along with this, the candidate entrepreneur will be required to submit the application after the completion of the project to get the subsidy.
- The completion certificate will be issued by the District Nodal Officer within 15 days of the receipt of the grant application by the candidate entrepreneur.
- Now the certificate will be provided to the entrepreneur by the District Nodal Officer before the expiry of the preceding period.
- Thereafter the project will be appraised by the bank within 30 days.
- If all the evidence is found correct, the grant amount will be approved by the district level committee.
Valuation of Project Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
- Self financed project – The project will be evaluated by the District Nodal Officer and an Engineer. On the contrary, the Engineer by whom the project will be evaluated should not be below the rank of Assistant Engineer in any Government Department.
- Institutional Finance Project – The project will be appraised with the help of an appraiser approved by the concerned financial institution, after which this appraisal will be duly countersigned by the branch manager.
- Apart from this, the rates fixed by the concerned officer should also be adopted under this.
- Simultaneously an appraisal report will be prepared, this report will be filled in by the assessors, this report will be prepared according to the detailed evaluation of the project.
- Under this, working capital will not be added as capital cost. In addition, the entrepreneur is required to submit a self-declaration declaring that the vouchers for the material have been submitted and used in the project concerned.
- In addition, a subsidy will also be deposited by the entrepreneur for a non-profit certificate. This subsidy does not include interest subvention received under the Government of India’s Agricultural Infrastructure Fund or Fisheries and Aquaculture Development Fund or Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund. should be done.
- Before releasing the subsidy by the entrepreneur, it is extremely necessary to submit bills and vouchers with GST and it is mandatory to compile it through GST and CT.
Assessment of Fixed Capital Under the Scheme
- Insurance- Insurance of capital assets is very essential under this scheme, under this the capital investment will be considered as the value of insurance premium for one year.
- Plant and Machinery- The value of plant and machinery will be considered as capital investment under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana.
- Project Report – Under this, the capital investment will be considered as the cost which is involved in preparing the project report. In addition, a subsidy will be provided for preparation of project reports but the subsidy will be limited to 1% of the total project cost.
- Establishment of electricity and water supply- Under this, those eligible to get subsidy will be eligible for the cost of electricity installation such as transformer, generator, inverter, tube well, borewell, any other water body as a source of irrigation and any other water body used for irrigation. Other equipment will be included.
- Land- Under this, no subsidy can be obtained in any form on the cost of land.
- Building – Newly constructed buildings specially designed for the project will be eligible for subsidy under this, guard rooms, quarters used for residential purpose etc. are not eligible. Conversely, labor shed or labor hut will be included as capital investment for release of subsidy up to a maximum limit of Rs.6000.
Benefits And Features Of Mukhymantri Krushi Udyog Yojana 2023
- The Government of Odisha has started Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana to provide assistance to the farmers of the state under the State Agriculture Policy.
- Through Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana by the state government, the government is going to provide capital investment subsidy to the agricultural entrepreneurs so that all of them can get benefit.
- The main objective of this Yojana is to simplify the process for commercial agriculture enterprise of the state.
- The modalities of implementation under this Yojana by the state government will be made simple, transparent and time bound in all stages so that farmers can take advantage of this scheme and improve their future.
- This scheme will also promote the establishment of commercial agricultural enterprise to generate income and employment opportunities in agriculture and allied sectors.
- The government needs to help organizations/firms/units for the turn of events and observing of enterprises dependent on agribusiness, agriculture and food preparing.
- Under this Yojana subsidy will be provided for expansion or modernization of existing enterprise after successful operation of enterprise and completion of one year so that all of them can improve their life.
- This scheme was launched by the state government on 1st June 2018 with the aim of providing ease of doing agriculture business to improve the lives of all of them by providing assistance.
Eligible Enterprises under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
Through the Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana launched by the Odisha state government, the entrepreneurs of the state are provided a subsidy amount for setting up agricultural enterprises, which are related to agriculture and allied activities including food processing. To get the subsidy amount under this scheme, except the following negative list, other agricultural enterprises will have to earn a net income of Rs 2 lakh every year:-
- Integrated Rice Mill
- Biogas Plants for Harnessing Energy
- Any field crop which is having less than 1 year duration under normal condition
- Units for cutting raw tobacco and sprinkling for chewing purposes and gudka manufacturing units etc.
Eligible Beneficiaries Under Chief Minister Krishi Udyog Yojana
- Any person
- Body of people
- Registered FPO, FPC, FPG, NGO, SHG, PAC, LAMPCS
- Farmers, Co-operative Societies
- Partnership venture
- Apex union
- The company which was registered under the Act 2013
- In the case of a group of applicants for office bearers duly authorized by the executive body, they shall act as applicants.
- Apart from this, it is mandatory to have the project land in the name of the entrepreneur/spouse, group of applicant and individual applicant with valid Aadhaar in the state of Odisha for a period of at least 15 years.
- Along with this, all those citizens who are doing cage farming in the central reservoir can get the benefit of this scheme on the lease period allowed under the government’s cage farming policy.
- In addition, a person who is not the President of Odisha will be eligible to set up an agricultural enterprise.
- Only those persons will be eligible under this scheme whose minimum age will be 18 years.
- A person can set up more than one enterprise in different sectors after one year of successful management of the previous unit and also he can be eligible to get the benefit of another new project under which he can pay 50 lakhs to each beneficiary. will be subject to a subsidy limit of Rs. They will benefit from this.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- GST number
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Apply For Establishment of Commercial Agri Enterprise
- First of all, you go to the official website of Agricultural promotion and Investment corporation of Odisha. After that, the home page of website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website you have to click on MKUY Guidelines and click on Revised MKUY Guidelines.
- After that, a PDF file will open in front of you. After this, you have to take the printout of this PDF.
- Now under the annexure-A section you have to enter all the required information life title of the project, name of the applicant, date of birth, education qualification, address, present occupation etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents and you have to submit this form in the concerned department.
- In this way, you can apply for establishment of commercial agri Enterprise.
Register under Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Agriculture Promotion and Investment Corporation. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of online registration. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of registration, after which the registration form will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to choose the type of application, after that you have to enter the details of the asked information like – applicant details, project information, land details along with the proposed location of CAE etc. Along with this, you have to enter all the necessary documents.
- After that you have to click on the submit option. In this way you can register under Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana.
Procedure to Login to the Portal
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Agriculture Promotion and Investment Corporation. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the login option, after which the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the details of the asked information like – User ID, Password and Captcha code etc.
- Now you have to click on the login option. In this way you can login to the portal.
Procedure to Download Annexures
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Agriculture Promotion and Investment Corporation of Odisha. After that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option “MKUY Guidelines”. Now you have to click on the option “Revised MKUY Guidelines”.
- After this a PDF file will open on your screen. You will find all the attachments at the end of this PDF file.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Download” to download all these attachments, after which you will be able to download the attachments.
- Address- The Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, PIN-751003
- Email: [email protected]