NITI Aayog Internship Program Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria | NITI Aayog Internship Apply Online, Objective & Benefits – NITI Aayog has announced the launch of NITI Aayog Internship 2023 to provide the benefit of internship to the graduate, post-graduate and research students of the country. Students will be able to get information about the process of policy formulation and implementation under this scheme through various departments, divisions and institutions of NITI Aayog. Along with this, internship certificates will also be provided to the students by the concerned department of NITI Aayog. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to NITI Aayog Internship Scheme.[Also Read- Pariksha Sangam Portal: CBSE 10th, 12th Result at parikshasangam.cbse.gov.in]
NITI Aayog Internship Scheme 2023
The launch of NITI Aayog Internship 2023 has been announced by NITI Aayog to provide the benefit of internship to the graduate, post-graduate and research students of the country. NITI Aayog was constituted by the Central Government on 1 January 2015. NITI Aayog has been constituted by the government in place of the erstwhile Planning Commission. NITI Aayog works as a think tank for all major schemes in the country, its main function is to give suggestions to the government for policy formulation and plan implementation. Apart from this, NITI Aayog Internship Scheme has been started by NITI Aayog to involve the students of the country in the policy making process, the selected trainees will be able to easily understand the policy making process of the country through this scheme. [Read More]
Along with this you will also be able to become familiar with various aspects of planning. All those students and citizens who want to avail the benefits of this scheme can apply under it through online medium.[Also Read- Fame India Scheme: Apply Online at fame2.heavyindustry.gov.in]
Overview of NITI Aayog Internship Scheme
|Scheme Name||NITI Aayog Internship Scheme|
|Launched By||By Niti Aayog|
|Beneficiaries||Graduate, Post-Graduate and Research Students|
|Objective||To provide internship benefits to graduate, post-graduate and research students|
|Benefits||Benefit of internship will be provided to graduate, post-graduate and research students|
|Category||Central government schemes|
Objectives of NITI Aayog Internship Scheme 2023
The main objective of NITI Aayog Internship is to provide the benefit of internship to the graduate, post-graduate and research students of the country. Young academic talent will be allowed to engage with the work of NITI Aayog for mutual benefit through this, where all the students get to experience the policy making process in government in various work areas, divisions, units within NITI Aayog. Apart from this, through NITI Aayog Internship Scheme 2023, internship certificates will also be provided to the trainees by the concerned department of NITI Aayog. [Also Read- One Nation One Fertilizer | Govt. Announced One Nation One Fertilizer Initiative]
Key Points of NITI Aayog Internship Scheme
- Students will get the opportunity to participate in policy making:– All selected students will get the opportunity of internship in various departments, divisions and divisions affiliated to NITI Aayog under this internship scheme by NITI Aayog. Due to which all the beneficiary students will be exposed to the process of policy making under the nominated officer of the concerned department.
- These students will be eligible:– Students coming from UG, PG and research field are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme, students will be provided information about the policy making process under this scheme for various schemes for the country.
- Duration of internship is 6 months:- Trainees participating in this scheme will have to complete a minimum internship of 6 months, along with this, the maximum duration under this scheme is also 6 months.
- Internship certificate will be given on completion of training:– Internship certificate will also be given to all the interns after completion of training under NITI Aayog Internship, students will be able to get benefits with the help of this certificate in various institutions and services.
- Will not get any kind of stipend:– No kind of stipend or other cash will be provided to the enrolled students under this scheme, along with this, the students will not have to pay the transportation fee and any other kind of fee. Payment will also not be made.
- Age Limit:– No age limit has been set for students to apply under NITI Aayog Internship Scheme 2023, under this the educational qualification for all the students has been determined through official notification.
- These facilities will be available: – Apart from this, all the students will have to bring their laptop with them for work during the internship period, on the contrary, if any other thing is required during the work, the intern will be provided necessary facilities by the Head of the Department.
- This is the selection process:– Candidates will be selected under this scheme by the concerned department under NITI Aayog through a shortlist. This process will be completed by the head of the concerned department after the application.
Eligibility for NITI Aayog Internship Scheme 2023
- Citizens wishing to avail the benefits of this scheme must be natives of India.
- Undergraduate students who have completed semester examinations of 2nd year/4th semester of Bachelor’s degree course with 85% marks in class 12th or equivalent GPA.
- Undergraduate students who have completed the semester examination of 1st year/2nd semester of their graduate program or pursuing research/Ph.D. with 70% or equivalent CGPA in graduation.
- Apart from this, students who have appeared in the final examination, or have just completed Graduation/PG, and are waiting for admission in higher studies. And they have obtained 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation and post-graduation till the date of application.
Documents Required for NITI Aayog Internship
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet
- Marksheet of all semesters/years of PG with Degree
- NOC in a specific format as mentioned in the application guidelines.
Procedure to Apply under NITI Aayog Internship Scheme 2023
All those citizens who want to apply under NITI Aayog Internship can apply under this scheme in the following manner:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NITI Aayog, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Work@NITI and click on the Internship option in the dropdown menu.
- After this, the application related link will open in front of you on the next page, you have to click on this link, now the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of Apply Online. After this the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the required information in it, after this you also have to upload all the required documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can easily apply under this scheme.