Fame India Scheme Phase 1 or 2 | Fame 2 Scheme Application Form | FAME India Project | Fame India Scheme Benefits
The central government of our country is making various efforts to reduce the increasing pollution. In this way, the Central Government has started the Fame India Scheme to reduce the number of vehicles running on diesel and petrol. The cabinet has approved the second phase of this Fame 2 scheme by the central government. The main objective of this scheme is to promote electronic vehicles in the country so that maximum pollution can be reduced. Friends, in this article we are talking about Fame 2 Scheme 2021? If you want to know in detail about the purpose of this scheme, benefits etc., then you are requested to read this article till the end because this article of ours will be very beneficial for you. [Also Read- Digital India Internship Scheme 2021: Application Form, Eligibility & Benefits]
Fame India Scheme 2021
We all know that the Fame 2 Scheme has been started through the central government to control the pollution caused by the use of petrol and diesel. To keep the environment fresh and clean, the government of our country is providing electric vehicles to the people of the country through Fame 2 Scheme. The government has already launched the first frame of this scheme and now the second phase of this Fame India Scheme 2021 is going to start soon. Under the second phase of this scheme, the government will provide 670 electric buses in Maharashtra state Goa Gujarat Chandigarh and 241 charging stations will be provided on the roads of Madhya Pradesh Tamil Nadu Kerala Gujarat Port Blair. So friends, if you want to get more information related to the Fame 2 Scheme started by the government, then you have to go to its official website. [Also Read- NVSP Voter ID Status: Search Voter ID Card, E Epic Card Download at nvsp.in]
FAME India Scheme New Update
We all know that the FAME India scheme was launched through the Government of India, and the monitoring authority of this scheme is the Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises. Under this scheme, it was started to control the pollution caused by the pollution of diesel and petrol powered vehicles. The scheme consists of two phases i.e. Phase I: Phase I was started in the year 2015 and ended on 31st March 2019 and Phase II: Phase II was started in April, 2019. This is still a work in progress and by whom. It has been abolished by the government on 31 March 2022, but now it has been told by the government that it has been extended, now it will be run for another 2 years. [Also Read- CHC Farm Machinery Scheme: Registration Form, Download CHC APP]
Highlights of Fame India Scheme
|Name||Fame India Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Providing electrical vehicles|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India|
Objective of Fame 2 Scheme
The main objective of this Fame India Scheme by the Central Government is that the increasing pollution in the country can be reduced. As you all know that in our country, the government is bringing many types of such schemes from time to time so that pollution can be reduced. Under the Fame 2 scheme, more and more electric buses will be started in the country by the central government so that the dependence on petrol and diesel can be reduced. Electric buses have also been started in some states under the Fame 2 Scheme. Now the second phase of this scheme is going on which will run till 2021-22. Under the Fame India Program, electric and hybrid vehicles are to be promoted more and more in the country. Under the Fame India Program, the government is initially giving incentives on the purchase of electronic vehicles. [Also Read- istem.gov.in | I-Stem Portal Registration, Login, Benefits, App Download]
Phase II Of Fame India Scheme
In the second phase through Fame India Scheme has been launched to support 7000 E Buses, 5 Lakh E-3 Vehicles, 55009 E-4 Wheeler Passenger Cars and 10 Lakh E-2 Wheeler. Under this scheme, the main focus has been given on private vehicles of the residents of metros. Under this Fame 2 scheme by the central government to encourage the use of electric vehicles instead of diesel or petrol vehicles, electric vehicle charging stations will also be built along with the vehicle. [Also Read- E Sanjeevani OPD: Patient Registration, esanjeevaniopd.in Mobile App]
Benefits Of Fame India Scheme
- The main benefit of this scheme is to promote electric vehicles among the residents of the state.
- Through this scheme, the eco-friendly public transport system will increase.
- Fame India scheme will be helping in the encouragement of the interlinking of Renewable sources.
- The charging stations will also be provided under this scheme.
- This scheme will help in lowering the level of pollution from India
Features of Fame India Program
- Under this scheme, promotion of electric and hybrid vehicles, so that pollution can be reduced.
- Incentive amount for 3W, 4W category electronic vehicles registered for commercial use and public transport services.
- Under Fame India Program, there is a plan to give financial incentives to 10 lakhs with 2 watts, 5 lakhs of 3 watts, 55,000 vehicles of 4 watts and 7000 buses.
- Only such vehicles which have been fitted with state-of-the-art lithium ion or other technology batteries will be given incentive under this scheme.
- Charging stations will be built for charging electronic vehicles.
- Under the scheme, 2700 charging stations will be built at an interval of three kilometers in cities, metros, smart cities, hill states with a population of more than 10 lakhs.
- To connect the big cities, charging stations will be set up on highways at an interval of 25 km on both sides.
- 10,000 crore will be spent in this scheme. Fame India scheme phase 2 of this scheme has started which will run from 2019-20 to 2021-22.
Fame India Scheme Application Process
Read below to know about the application process of FAME India Scheme:
- Applicants who want to apply for FAME India Scheme they have to visit the official website of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises.
- After that, fill the application form using the prescribed procedure issued by the concerned officials of FAME India Scheme 2020-21.
- There is no new process to apply for Fame India Scheme till date.
Process to Submit Feedback
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of Fame India Program. Then, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page look under the section of Connect. Two options will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to click on the Feedback option.
- Now the feedback form will open in front of you. Here, fill all the details asked in the form such as Category, Process, Name, Email, Mobile Number, Feedback, and Captcha Code.
- After filling in all the details click on the Continue button. Your feedback will be submitted successfully.
Procedure to Give Suggestions
- First of all you have to go to the official website Department of heavy industry, ministry of heavy industries and public enterprises, Government of India. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the connect tab. Now you have to click on suggestions.
- After you click a new page will open in front of you.
- In this page you have to enter all the required information like category, process, user type, name, email, mobile number etc.
- After entering all the information you have to click on continue.
- As soon as you click, your Give Suggestions process will be completed.
We have provided you all the important information regarding the Fame India scheme through this article. If you are still facing any problem then you can contact on helpline number or write an email defining your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:-
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number- 011- 23063633,23061854,23063733