TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme Online Registration, Check Application Status | Telangana Unemployment Allowance Eligibility, Documents – The Telangana Government has released a new scheme for all unemployed youth of the state. The scheme is known as Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022 and the present government has launched under its CM KCR. Under this scheme, the state government promised in its party manifesto to provide an amount of Rs 3016 / – to each unemployed youth of Telangana so that they can use the allowance to develop their skills. For all the candidates who are willing to apply online, download the official notification and read all the eligibility criteria and application process carefully. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Apply Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
The Telangana government has introduced the Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme for all those who are not able to get employment despite being educated. TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022, the state government is going to provide financial support so that the unemployed citizens of Telangana can become self-reliant and meet their everyday needs. Soon the Telangana government will start the implementation process under the TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme. Under this scheme, 3,016 unemployed citizens will be provided. Now through this scheme, all those citizens who are educated and still unemployed will get financial assistance of Rs 3,016 every month. The Telangana unemployment allowance scheme was part of an election promise by the ruling party in Telangana. [Also Read- TS Aasara Pension 2022 | Application Form, Status & Eligibility]
Overviews of TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
|Government of Telangana
|Youth of the State
|Telangana Govt. Schemes
|To be launched soon
In Eligibility Criteria
- People who have got a loan of 50000 thousand rupees or more from the central government. Those people cannot apply for this scheme.
- All those interested citizens who are prohibited by law, suspended from government jobs, have any criminal charges against them, they cannot apply under this scheme.
- Those people who have more than 2.50 acres of land cannot apply under this scheme.
- Those people also cannot apply under this scheme in whose name any four wheeler is registered.
Required documents for Telngana Nirudyoga Bruthi
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration magazine
- Income certificate
- Proof of age
- Qualification certificate
- Scanned copy of candidate’s photo
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Bank account statement
- Mobile number
Application Procedure for TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022
If you want to apply for TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme, So you follow the steps given below: –
- Firstly, visit the official website of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. Then, the home page will open in front of you.
- Click on the registration link on the homepage. Now a registration form will open in front of you
- On the registration form, you have to fill in all the details like your name, email id, bank account details, phone number, etc.
- After that, you have to attach all the important documents. Now you have to submit this registration form by clicking submit
- By following this process you can apply for an unemployment allowance scheme
Who Launch TS Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
Telangana Chief Minister has been released Telangana Unemployment Scheme 2021 for students.
How to get benefits of Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme?
To avail this scheme, you have to first enroll for this scheme. The nomination process is very simple and the entire purchase is done at the end of this post.
What documents are required for Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme?
When you will filling the application form so you need an Aadhaar card, Resident proof, an Unemployment card and an education qualification.