Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Online Apply, Eligibility & Last Date | Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme Application, Status Check @ 2bhk.telangana.gov.in – Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme was launched by the Government of Telangana in 2015 to cater to the housing needs of the poor sections of the society. This scheme also known as Dignity Housing Scheme can be applied online by the citizens of the state who want to get a two-bedroom house in TS state. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme, like- for what purpose this scheme has been started by the state government and what are its benefits and features etc. (Also read- Telangana COVID Pass: Registration, Application Form, Status Check Online)
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme has been launched by the Government of Telangana to meet the housing needs of the poor sections of the society. The state government has resolved to provide two-bedroom houses to all homeless, low-income families in the state through the two-bedroom housing program. Citizens will get two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms (2BHK) etc. in the houses received through this. For the smooth operation of the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme, various instructions have been provided by the District Collectors and Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation for the operation of the program. (Also read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits)
Overview of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
|Scheme Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||By the Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana State|
|Objective||Providing affordable 2 BHK accommodation to eligible applicants|
|Benefits||Affordable 2 BHK accommodation will be provided to eligible applicants|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
Objectives of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The main objective of the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme is to provide affordable 2 BHK houses to the deserving beneficiaries of the Telangana state. This scheme is also known as Dignity Housing Scheme, the houses provided through Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme will consist of two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms etc. The Telangana government is now expected to provide houses to 5.72 lakh low-income families in the state by 2024. [Also Read- TS Aasara Pension 2023 | Application Form, Status & Eligibility]
Priced Units Under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Under this the cost of the whole unit is high, the development of necessary infrastructure is being considered by the Government of Telangana. The estimated total cost under the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme has been fixed at Rs 18,000 crore. Under this, Rs 3,230 crore of this amount has already been approved by the government, in addition to this, it has also been requested that the Center should assist in the development of infrastructure. Along with this, basic infrastructure like water supply lines, power lines, approach and internal roads, drainage and sewerage lines will also be taken care of. [Also Read- IFMIS Telangana: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Login at ismis.telangana.gov.in]
|Serial no.||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|1.||Rural||5.04 lakh||1.25 lakh||6.29 lakh||5.04 lakh|
|2.||urban||5.3 lakh||75,000||6.05 lakh||5.3 lakh|
|3.||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakh||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakh||75,000||8.65 lakh||7.9 lakh|
Services Provided by the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The houses to be provided by the government will have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a hallway, a kitchen and two lofts for storage in 430 square feet carpeted flats. Apart from this, other facilities in the houses received through the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme include internal roads, drainage, and sewage fittings, as well as electricity and water connections. Along with this, electricity connection will also be provided under Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya. [Also Read- (EHS) Telangana Health Card | Application Form, Login & Registration]
Reservation for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
5% of the total capacity is reserved for the disabled citizens of the state through the flats received through this scheme. There are also reservations for other target groups in metropolitan locations, through this 17% reservation for SCs, 6% for STs, 12% for minorities, 65% for remaining citizens, housing units in rural areas, 50% is set aside for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, while 7% is earmarked for minorities and 43% for others by the government. [Also Read- Telangana Ration Card List 2022: TS EPOS EPDS Status, Download & Print]
Construction Pattern Under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- For residential buildings, the District Collector will have to select the best Government property, if any, adjacent to the village or municipality to take up the accommodation in the layout, if any.
- Individual plots of 125 square yards are mandatory for independent houses in rural areas, G+1 houses in important Gram Panchayats can be considered by the District Collector, if land is limited.
- Apart from this, houses will be built in metros in G+ pattern, through this, the availability of land will be taken into account by the District Collector / Commissioner of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation while deciding how many floors to add.
- For accommodation sites within 2 kms of GOM, Circle HQ 1493 dated 1.12.2007, Revenue Deptt. may be used.
- Apart from this, the distribution of apartments in G+ houses should be done using lots, with the physically challenged families should all be allotted on the ground floor.
Design of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- All the houses provided under the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme will consist of two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen and two bathrooms with combined toilet.
- Under this, a plinth area of 560 square feet has also been included, in addition to this it is mandatory to have a platform in the kitchen of these houses.
- Apart from this, it is also mandatory for all houses to have two lofts for storage of furniture and other items.
- Through this annexure type design for 2BHK for 560 sf is included, additionally the toilets can be inside or outside the houses in rural areas.
- District Collectors must have NREGA or Swachh Bharat funding to build toilets.
Subsidy for All Beneficiaries
According to the official website of Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme, various types of subsidies have been released for all the beneficiaries, such as cement will be provided to the citizens at a subsidized rate of Rs.230 per bag. Along with this, basic cost and sanitation rebate will also be given on sand, and the amount of earnest money deposit has been reduced from 2.5% to 1%. Fly ash, if required, will be provided free of cost within a radius of 100 kms, 50% discount is offered for distances between 100 to 300 kms. [Also Read- TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) Registration, Track Sand Order Status]
Eligibility for Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme
- The family receiving the benefit of this scheme must be a BPL holder, it is mandatory for the beneficiary family to have an existing food security card with the beneficiary or the spouse of the beneficiary and a number.
- Families who do not have a house as well as families living in huts, kutcha houses or rented houses are also eligible under this.
- Under this, the house will be approved in the name of the housewife of the family.
- In addition, the beneficiaries will be selected in the assembly constituency under the SC/ST/Minority caste structure.
- Through this, this structure will be protected by the district as a whole.
- food security card
- Adhar Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- disability certificate
- ex serviceman card
- bank account details etc.
Procedure to Apply under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
All the citizens of the state who want to apply under the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme can apply by following the following procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the Meeseva facility, after that you have to get the application form.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in this form, along with this you will also have to include the name of the housing program in the form.
- Under this, you will have to enter the name of the housing program that was used by your family members to get the house.
- These programs include Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY), Rajiv Griha Kalpa (RGK), Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3, Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH), and Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- Now you have to attach the documents asked in the form like passport size photo, ration card, food security card, Aadhaar card, BPL card, and ASARA pension card etc.
- After this you have to submit the application form to the local Meeseva facility or Gram Sabha of the district, by following this process you can apply under this scheme.
Procedure to Track the Status of Application under the Scheme
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the housing scheme, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Beneficiary Search, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your Ben ID or select District, Mandla Panchayat. After this you have to choose a caste/community after this.
- Now the list of selected beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you, by following this process you can track the application status.
District Nodal Officer Contact Details
|Mulugu||EE, (TW) Eturunagaram||7799851999|
|Ranga Reddy||PD (Housing)||9490341242|
|Vikarabad||Additional Collector Revenue||7995061161|
|Warangal (Urban)||DEE Housing||7799723055|
|Warangal (Rural)||DRDO, DRDA||9121754666|
|Rajanna Sircilla||Additional Collector||7032868111|
|Jagtial||Assistant Collector Revenue||7995084602|
|Komaram Bheem Asifabad||EE, R&B||9121135540|
|Nagarkurnool||Spl Deputy Collector||9581816969|
|Jogulamba Gadwal||Additional Collector||9100901601|
- Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Helpline Number :- 040 23225018.
- Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Helpdesk Email:- [email protected]
- Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited,
- 3-6-184, Street 17, Urdu Gali, AP State Housing Board,
- Himayatnagar, Hyderabad,
- Telangana, 500029.