UP COVID Dashboard ICU Beds Checker | COVID-19 Beds Availability Uttar Pradesh Check Online – The second wave of coronavirus has started wreaking havoc, and due to this oxygen has also become very important. Now the cases of corona are increasing so much that people are not getting beds in the hospital, keeping these problems in mind, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath ji has started an online portal named COVID-19 Bed Availability 2024. One can easily check the UP Corona Beds Status through this portal. With this, citizens can check the availability of beds in any hospital without wasting time sitting at home, which will save a lot of time and citizens will be able to take their patients to the hospital at the right time.. [Also Read- UP COVID Lab Report: Corona (COVID-19) Test Report Download at labreports.upcovid19tracks]
COVID-19 Beds Availability 2024
Corona virus is wreaking havoc in all states of India, and In these states, the state of Uttar Pradesh is also an area where the cases of corona are increasing day by day. This is the reason that there has been a shortage of sitting in hospitals in Uttar Pradesh due to increasing cases of corona infection day by day. There are many patients who are in very serious condition and it is necessary for them to go to the hospital. But even then they cannot be admitted due to lack of empty beds in the hospital, so you can Check Online COVID-19 Beds Availability in Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh government has also launched a portal to view the UP CORONA Beds Status. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Today we are going to provide you all the information related to COVID-19 Beds Availability in this article of ours. So if you also belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh then read this article carefully because it can prove to be beneficial for you. [Also Read- COVID Vaccine Certificate Download: Through CoWIN, Digilocker, Aarogya Setu]
Overview of UP CORONA Beds Status
|COVID-19 Beds Availability UP
|Residents of UP
|To Help the Covid Patients
|UP CORONA Beds Status
|State Govt. Scheme
How to see the COVID-19 Beds Availability?
On the official website of Directorate of medical and health services, Uttar Pradesh, you can easily see the hospital vice bed availability where you will be provided with the information about the COVID-19 Beds Availability in the hospital and the total number of beds available. Along with this, you can also see the hospital’s address and contact number in your list. [Also Read- Delhi Lockdown Pass: Registration, COVID-19 Curfew Pass, Status]
List of COVID-19 Hospitals in Lucknow with bed Availability
|SNMC Medical College (Agra)
|Shantived Institute of Medical Sciences
|SHRI PARAS HOSPITAL
|SHREE KRISHNA HOSPITAL
|S R MEDICAL INSTITUTE AND RESEARCH CENTRE
|RASHMI MEDICARE CENTRE
|RAM TEJ HOSPITAL
|Ram Raghu Hospital
|Purushottamdas Savitridevi Cancer Care & Research
|Prabha Hospital And Trauma Centre
|Niyati Hospital (Agra)
|Naiminath Ayurevedic Medical College, Hospital
|KHANDOLI CHC AGRA
|JEEVAN JYOTI HOSPITAL
|Jai Hospital & Research
|GOYAL CITY HOSPITAL
|G.R. Hospital AND Research Centre
|BARAULI AHIR CHC AGRA
|APEX MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
|Amit Jaggi Memorial Hospital
|Agra Trade Centre (WIP)
Note – You are informed that it is possible to change the information given in the list, for updated information, click below and go to the official website.
COVID-19 Beds Availability Viewing Procedure
Any interested citizen living in the state of Uttar Pradesh who wants to check the status of UP-Corona beds, then you have to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Uttar Pradesh. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of Covered Bed Availability. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to choose the name of your district hospital, the type of hospital and the option of bed availability details.
- After filling all the information, press the Submit button. The related information will open on your computer screen as soon as you press the submit button.
- In the table given on this screen, you can see the name of the hospital, the contact details, the total number of beds in the hospital and the number of available beds, etc.
Download Mera covid Kendra app
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the directorate of medical and health services Uttar Pradesh. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website you have to click on the option of Download “Mera COVID Kendra App“. After this a new page will open in front of you.
- Now on this page you can see the Google Play Store homepage of Mera corvid Kendra citizen.
- Now you can see an install button on screen. Click on the install tab and the the app will start downloading on your mobile device.
- After the successful downloading and installation process you can open the app and use it