AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Details | Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form | YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Online Apply
The YSR Kapu Nestham scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh with the aim of providing assistance to the citizens of the state. Through this scheme, benefits will be provided to the women of the poor community of the state through the Government of Andhra Pradesh and through this scheme the women of Kapu category of 45 years of age and above will be provided livelihood opportunities and financially by increasing the standard of living. Under the AP Kapu Nestham scheme, Kapu women will be provided financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year. For this scheme, Rs 1101 crore has been approved for allocation to Kapu women. It is being told that so far 3,30,605 beneficiaries have been helped by this scheme. In this article, we will provide you information about online application, eligibility and required documents for this scheme. [Also Read- Jagananna Gorumudda Scheme 2021 | AP YSR Mid Day Meal Scheme]
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
In view of all the citizens of Andhra Pradesh state who had failed to apply under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme in the first phase or were not able to apply due to any other reason, the Andhra Pradesh government has started the second phase under which they can get benefits by applying in all the schemes. The Andhra Pradesh government has given a second chance to the women to apply under the Kapu Nestham scheme. Those eligible applications who had missed out on the benefits of the scheme in the first phase can avail the benefits by becoming part of the scheme in the second phase. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 95,245 women beneficiaries so far.
- According to the instructions of the state government, under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be provided to the women of the state for five years, so that all of them can live their lives well, and the beneficiaries include Kapu, Balija Otari and Telga community.
- So far, the state government has provided benefits to a total of 3,30,605 women from this scheme. [Also Read- YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2021: Beneficiary List, Online Payment Status]
Kapu Nestham Scheme Update
Many interested applicants who missed to apply in the first phase of the scheme can get the benefits by applying in the scheme in the second phase. The AP government has given a 2nd chance to the state women to get benefits under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. Those eligible applications who missed out on taking the benefits of the scheme in the first phase can avail the benefits by becoming a part of the scheme in the second phase. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 143 crore has been deposited in the bank accounts of 95,245 women beneficiaries so far. Under this scheme, the state government is providing financial assistance of Rs 5000 to women for five years. The beneficiaries include YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme communities. A total of 3,30,605 women have been benefited so far from Scheme.
Highlights of AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched For||Kapu Community Women|
|Start Date||27th November, 2019|
|Approval Date||24th June, 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Women of State|
|Benefits||Financial help to women|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
Objective of Kapu Nestham Scheme
You all know that the Chief Minister of the state has decided to start the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022, under which the women of the Kapu community have been started with the aim of providing the benefits of this scheme. Provision has been made to provide financial assistance to the women of Kapu community under this scheme through the state government. The main objective of starting the Kapu Nestham scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women of the age of 45 years or above of the Kapu community, so that all of them can live their life well. The opportunity for financial assistance at the rate of Rs 15000 and standard of living has been increased to Rs 75,000 per year under the scheme by the state government. [Also Read- Amma Vodi Scheme 2021 Application Form PDF, Registration, Eligibility]
Benefits of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Many benefits will be given to the women of the state through YSR Kapu Nestham Yojana, some of which we have given below.
- The benefit of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme will be given by the state government to only those women of Kapu community who are 45 years of age or above.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 75000 will be provided through the state government at the rate of Rs 15000 per year.
- Applicants must have an Aadhaar linked bank account for the application.
- Under the YSR Kapu Nestham scheme by the state government, an amount of Rs 75,000 will be available from March 2020 to March 2024.
- Women of Kapu community have been allowed to provide assistance of Rs 15,000 per year for a long time.
- Slaughter savings have been implemented for the economic balance of competitors from March 2020.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To avail this scheme, you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria as follows –
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women applying for the scheme should have a place with a group of Kapu community.
- Applicants willing to apply for this scheme must have a place with BPL.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant’s age should be between 45 to 60 years.
- Applicants whose family is part of government representative or retired person will not be eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should not have their own two wheelers, as they will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Under this scheme applicants whose family has Xi, Auto, Tractor will be eligible under this scheme.
- If anyone in the applicant’s family has not paid income tax then they will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants whose monthly income should not exceed Rs 10,000 for rural areas and Rs 12,000 for urban residents.
- The total land of the households should be under 3 sections of wetland land or 10 sections of dry land or 10 sections of both wet and dry land.
- Families in urban areas who have property of not less than 750 sq. ft. will be eligible for this scheme.
If you want to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022, then you have to complete the documents given below.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Procedure
If you want to apply under YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2022 then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website you have to click on the button “Download“. A new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you have to download the application form by clicking on the download link.
- Submit the form by entering details of your personal information in this given form.
Check YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Navasakam. After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option “Know Your Secretariat” from the menu bar. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to search the name of the district and click on the link given in front of the district name.
- After this, find the name of your board and the secretariat code will be displayed in front of you.