YSR Jala Kala Scheme Online Registration, ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in Application Status | Download AP YSR Jala Kala Application Form PDF – Various types of welfare schemes are being run by the Andhra Pradesh government to increase the income of the farmers of the state. In this direction, a new scheme named AP YSR Jala Kala Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of the state, Hon’ble YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The foundation of YSR Jala Kala Yojana was laid by the state government on 28 September 2021, under which free borewells are provided to all such farmers of the state who are unable to use proper water for irrigation due to high cost and lack of water resources. [Also Read- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023: Phase 2 Beneficiary List, Payment Status Check]
YSR Jala Kala Scheme | ysrjalakala.ap.gov.in
The AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023 launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is an integral part of the ambitious “Navaratnalu” scheme run by the state government. Let us tell you that under the Navratnalu Yojana, a total of 9 types of different projects are conducted to benefit the farmers, women and reserved sections of the state, mainly in the field of education, medicine and agriculture. Under the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, free borewells will be provided to all such farmers of the state, who are financially weak and unable to use proper water for irrigation due to high cost and lack of natural water resources. [Also Read- AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Beneficiary List]
- Beneficiary farmers will be able to irrigate their crops better with the help of free borewell facility available through YSR Jala Kala Scheme, which will not only increase the yield of their crops but will also increase their income.
- Under this scheme, the government will do the work of digging borewells using underground water resources.
- Candidate farmers can apply in either online or offline format as per their convenience to get the benefits of this scheme.
Implementation of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Under this scheme, drag wells will be opened wherever underground water resources are found. Along with this, a field study through hydrogeological and topographical observations will be led by experts to identify the locations where borewells should be opened. To increase the income of the farmers through this scheme, proper water guarantee will be provided for the water system. Along with this each borewell exposed will also be geo labeled through YSR Jala Kala Scheme. Digging of borewells will be minimized to ensure nature, while rational measures will be taken to guarantee that underground water resources should not be depleted. (Also read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in)
Overview of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Jala Kala Scheme|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||All such farmers of the state who do not have proper water facility for irrigation|
|Application Procedure||Online/Offline Mode|
|Objective||Providing free borewell for irrigation|
|Benefits||Water Supply for Irrigation|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Objective of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme
The main objective of the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023 launched by the state government is to provide free irrigation facilities to the economically weaker farmers. There are still many farmers in Andhra Pradesh who are unable to afford high cost artificial or manufactured irrigation resources due to financial constraints. All these farmers depend on natural resources, such as:- rain, river water, lakes etc., for irrigation of their crops, but due to natural calamities like drought, there is a huge reduction in natural water sources and ground water every day. Due to these disastrous conditions, the condition of the farmers is getting worse day by day, which is also affecting the agricultural development of the state. [Also Read- AP OBMMS Subsidy Loan Status: YSR SC/ST/OBC Subsidy Loan Status 2023]
- The State Chief Minister came across all these problems of the farmers during his 3,648 km padyatra, after which he launched the YSR Jala Kala Scheme to solve these difficulties.
- Under this welfare scheme, the state government has set a target to drill about 2 lakh borewells in the entire state, so that agricultural workers will not have to depend on unpredictable weather or tangible resources for irrigating their crops.
- Through this scheme, the beneficiary farmers will be able to use proper water for irrigation of their crops, which will improve the yield of the crop.
- The income of the beneficiary farmers will increase through better crop yield, so that they will be able to make their living in a better way and at the same time the agricultural development of the state will also improve.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Latest Update
The YSR Jala Kala Scheme was started by the Andhra Pradesh government on 28 September 2020, everyone knows this. Through this scheme, 2 lakh borewell drills will be provided free of cost to the farmers of the state by the state government, through which they can get irrigation facilities in sufficient quantity. The work of digging borewells was started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on 10 November 2020, at present the benefit of this scheme is being provided to all the eligible farmers of the state.
Benefits and Features of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- YSR Jala Kala Scheme has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, whose foundation was laid on 28 September 2021.
- This scheme launched by the Chief Minister Hon’ble YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy is an integral part of the “Navaratnalu Yojana” run by the state government, under which the citizens of the state are benefitted through a total of 9 projects.
- Under this scheme, free borewell facility is provided to all such farmers of the state, who are unable to bear the cost of high cost artificial or manufactured irrigation resources due to financial weakness.
- Through these free borewell facilities, eligible farmers will be able to use the proper amount of water for irrigation of their crops without being dependent on any natural water resources.
- This will improve the yield of crops as well as increase the income of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has set a target of constructing 2 lakh borewells to benefit about 3 lakh farmers.
- For the smooth operation of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, it has been estimated that Rs 2,340 crore will be spent in four years.
- This scheme has been implemented in all 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh, under which priority will be given to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes, small and marginal farmers and women of the state.
- Under the Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022, only such farmers of the state will be benefited, who have 2.5 to 5 squares of agricultural land.
- Along with this, all such farmers can apply as a group under this scheme who do not have enough individual land.
- To get the benefits under this scheme, eligible candidates can apply in either online or offline format as per their convenience.
- Applicant farmers will be provided the status of their application at each level through instant message on their registered mobile number.
- The Gram Sachivalaya will be responsible for the verification of the applications of all the applicants.
- After verification of the application it will be forwarded to the concerned APD/MPDO and after confirmation the contract will be handed over to the dealer.
- After the verification of the application, a scientific inspection of the site will be done by a government team before digging the borewell at the site of the eligible applicants.
- The scientific survey report will be forwarded to the concerned APD/MPDO and after confirmation it will be handed over to the contract dealer.
- The borewell will be constructed by the contract dealer only at the eligible sites, which will save both resources and time.
- Under this scheme groundwater systems will be used by the government for the construction of borewells, for which proper techniques will be used.
- Along with this, depth measurement will be done through modern equipment for the construction of borewells at suitable sites, which will reduce human labor and intervention.
- Apart from this, if a borewell gets damaged at the site, then in this situation the site will be re-inspected by the geological team and a new borewell will be constructed.
- Let us tell you that the capacity of the equipment used in the borewell, such as:- Motor etc. will completely depend on the factors like soil nature of the site, depth of borewell, extent of land, crop etc.
- The amount paid by the state government will be provided to the respective district collectors only after the successful digging of the borewell.
Implementation under YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- Under this scheme borewell locations will be identified deductively by major groundwater surveys before drilling commences.
- Also the location which is without borewell and with similar location where 2.5 acres of land is available is perfect for this project.
- Apart from this, priority will be given to minority ranches by the state government through this scheme.
- All the citizens of the state who want to get the benefit of this scheme can apply through both online or offline means.
- The groundwater review under this scheme should be led by boring contract personnel by attracting qualified geologists.
- Before starting the work under this scheme, the PD will have to obtain permission from the District Collector only after that the work will be started.
- After the completion of the borewell scheme with a view to piercing the temporary worker, advanced photographs with geo-labels will be taken by the Authority along with the recipient.
- The measurement regarding the depth of the borewell will be obtained under the YSR Jala Kala Scheme through the concerned authorities.
- Under this, if one borewell falls short, in that case another borewell will be dug, if received by the authorities.
- Apart from this, the structure of energized pit / water cutting will also be developed through this scheme, all the contractors will also be paid by the state government.
- All the beneficiaries will also be guided for the implementation of the District Collector, at last all the beneficiaries will be provided advance through this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Jala Kala Scheme
To avail the benefits under any government scheme, candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that scheme. Similarly, in order to get benefits under the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022 launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government, it will be mandatory for the candidates to fulfill the following eligibility criteria set by the State Government:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh to apply under Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022.
- To get the benefits of this scheme, only such citizens of the state will be eligible to apply, who are farmers or agricultural workers.
- Applicant farmers should personally have a minimum 2.5 acres of agricultural land.
- Under this scheme, the applicant farmer should have a maximum agricultural land of 5 acres, if more than this, he will be considered ineligible for the scheme.
- Along with this, there should not be any other tube well or borewell at the place where the applicant has applied for construction of borewell.
- If any such tube well or borewell is present on the land of the applicant, which does not work, then in this situation they will be required to produce necessary documents as evidence to confirm this.
- Apart from this, if a minimum 2.5 acres of agricultural land is not available with the candidate farmers individually, then they can apply collectively along with the farmers around them.
- Under this scheme only one member of a family will be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Any government employee or retired employees will be considered ineligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme, the distance between two borewells should be minimum 200 meters.
- In case the applicant farmer wants to get another borewell constructed, in this case another hydrological survey will be conducted.
- Simultaneously, the second borewell will be excavated by DWAMA APD under the supervision of MPDO.
- Apart from this, at least 10% of borewells will be inspected by the Quality Control Department.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Application Form
- First and second page of the Land Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Apply Online under Andhra Pradesh YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2023
Such eligible and interested citizens of Andhra Pradesh state who want to apply to get the benefits under the AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme started by the state government, they have to follow the following simple guidelines:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of YSR Jala Kala Scheme. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Apply for Borewell” given in the menu bar. After this a pop up box will open in front of you.
- In this pop up box, you will have to enter all the required information asked, such as:- Your Aadhar card number and captcha code details. Now you will receive an OTP on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- After this you have to enter the OTP received in the given OTP box. Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”.
- Now an application form will be displayed on your screen. In this application form, you have to click on the option of details of the location of your land.
- After that you have to click on the option of “Go”. Now a new application form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to enter the details of all the required information asked. Now you have to upload all the required documents in the required format.
- After that you should review all the details entered in the application form. Now you have to click on the option of “Submit”, after which you will be able to apply in online format under AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2022.
Procedure to Apply Offline under YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- First of all you have to go to the official website of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme. Now the home page of the website will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option of “Application Form” given in the menu bar. After that you have to click on the option of “Registration Form”.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you. After this you have to click on the option of “Download” to download this form.
- After that you have to take a print out of the downloaded application form. Now you have to enter the details of all the necessary information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to attach all the required documents along with the filled application form. After this you have to submit the application form and attached documents to the concerned department.
Department Login Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of YSR Jala Kala Scheme, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Dept.Login, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the details of the information asked like- username, password and captcha code etc.
- After this you have to click on the option of login, by following this process you can login to the portal.
Download the Survey Report Form
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of YSR Jala Kala Scheme, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of survey report form, after that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here the survey report form will be displayed in front of you, if you want, you can download it and take a print out of it.
- Mobile Number- 9121296053
- Agriculture and allied services- 1907
- Anti Corruption – 14400
- Direction– 181
- Illegal liquor and sand smuggling – 14500
- Telemedicine Services – 14410
- Email Id– [email protected]