Ram Mandir Darshan Booking, Check Ram Lalla VIP Ticket Price Online | Ram Mandir Aarti Registration Free @ srjbtkshetra.org – Ram Mandir is currently under construction and is open for darshan after 22 January 2024. Now Ram Mandir Darshan Booking has been started by Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust on the official website. All the followers of Hindu religion in the country can easily do the darshan and aarti of Ram Lala after the inauguration of the temple, because Ayodhya is the birthplace of Lord Ram, that is why this temple has been built here. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking. [Also Read – ceir.gov.in Portal: CEIR Portal Registration Find Block Stolen Lost Mobile]
Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking
Ramlala’s court has been opened for all the devotees of Hindu religion in the country, the first aarti of Ramlala was performed by all the devotees after the Pran Pratishtha program on Tuesday morning. After the first Aarti, a large number of devotees were seen gathering outside the temple, now all the citizens of the country want to have darshan of the Lord. For this, Ram Mandir Darshan Booking has been released on the official website by Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, so all the citizens of the country who want to participate in the Aarti of Lord Shri Ram will be able to easily get the pass for the Aarti. [Read More]
Overview of Ram Mandir Darshan Booking
|Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking
|All followers of Hindu religion in the country
|To provide easy Ram Mandir Darshan Booking facility to the devotees for darshan of Lord Ji
|Devotees will be provided the facility of Ram Mandir Darshan Booking easily for darshan of Lord Ji
|central government schemes
Shri Ram Mandir Darshan Ticket Price/Aarti Pass
All those citizens of the country who are booking Ram Mandir Darshan will have to pay the fee as per the services. The price of temple tickets per person has been fixed between Rs 100 to Rs 300, however, the price of darshan tickets has not been disclosed yet by Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra. To visit the temple, it is mandatory for all the devotees to have valid documents like Aadhar Card, Voter ID, DL, Passport to get the Aarti pass. [Also Read – Driving Licence (DL)| Apply Online Learning Licence at sarathi.parivahan.gov.in]
Ayodhya Ram Temple Inauguration Ceremony 2024 Date
According to the latest information of Ram Mandir Trust, the date of opening of Ram Mandir has been kept as 22 January 2024, however, opening of Ram Mandir on 21, 22, 24 and 25 January 2024 has been suggested by all the astrologers. The consecration program of Ram temple in Ayodhya will take place on 22 January 2024 and after this the Shri Ram temple will be opened for the general public on 24 January 2024.
The complete schedule of the program of Shri Ram Mandir Ayodhya Pran Pratishtha is as follows:-
- 16 January- Atonement on behalf of the host appointed by the temple trust.
- 16 January- Dashvidh bath on the banks of river Saryu. Vishnu worship and Godan.
- 17 January- The procession will go to Ayodhya with the idol of Ramlala.
- January 17– Devotees will reach the temple carrying Saryu water in Mangal Kalash.
- 18 January– Ganesh Ambika Puja, Varun Puja, Matrika Puja.
- 18 January– Formal rituals begin with Brahmin selection and Vaastu puja.
- 19 January– Fire establishment, Navagraha establishment and Havan.
- 20 January– After washing the sanctum sanctorum of the temple with the holy water of Saryu, there will be Vastu peace and Annadhivas.
- January 21 – Shayadhivas will be performed after a divine bath with 125 Kalash.
- 22 January– After the morning puja, the consecration of the idol of Ramlala will be done in Mrigashira Nakshatra in the afternoon.
Ram Temple Will Open for Public on January 22
Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust has said that Ayodhya city is fully ready to welcome the devotees, Ram Janmabhoomi temple will be opened for the people of the country from January 23, 2024. Many people have already made their bookings in hotels to visit the Ram temple. Ayodhya Ram temple holds very special significance for millions of Hindu devotees of the country. Apart from this, information about specific time slots for devotees wishing to have darshan of Lord Ramlala has been shared on the official website of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth, Ayodhya Ram Temple Darshan Time and Aarti Timings are as follows:-
- Ayodhya Ram Temple Darshan Time
7:00 am to 11:30 am
2:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Ayodhya Ram Temple Aarti Timings
Jagran/Shringaar Aarti: 6:30 am
Evening Aarti: 7:30 pm
Procedure To Do Ayodhya Ram Mandir Darshan Booking Online
All those citizens who want to book Ram Mandir Darshan can do the booking by following the following procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of Aarti/Darshan Booking, here you will have to enter some of the requested information.
- Now you have to select the date and time for darshan, after this you have to select the type of darshan and enter other information like name, age, gender, ID proof etc.
- You have to fill all the details correctly and enter your mobile number for verification, after that you can see the total amount and click on the payment button.
- When you make the payment, confirmation will be sent to your registered mobile number, following which you will receive the booking details and QR code.
- Then you have to take its printout, and by showing the printout at the entrance of the temple, you can have darshan in the temple.
Eyes Will Fall During Uthapan Aarti
Mangala Aarti is performed to awaken the God, God is decorated in Shringar Aarti. Apart from this, Puri-Vegetable-Kheer is offered to Lord Ji in Bhog Aarti, Uthapan Aarti is performed to remove the gaze of Ramlala, Sandhya Aarti is performed in the evening and Shayan Aarti is performed before putting the Lord to sleep.
Bhog Will Be Served Every Hour in the Afternoon
In this, apart from offering puri-sabzi, rabri-kheer, milk, fruits and pedas will be offered to Ramlala every hour in the afternoon. Ram Lalla will be dressed in white on Monday, red on Tuesday, green on Wednesday, yellow on Thursday, cream on Friday, blue on Saturday and pink on Sunday. Apart from this, yellow clothes will be worn on Ram Lalla on special days.
Darshan Will Be Held From 6:00 am
At 3:30 am to 4:00 am, the priest will awaken Ramlala in the new temple with mantras, after which Mangala Aarti will be performed. Shringaar Aarti will be done at 5:30 pm and Darshan will be done from 6 pm, Madhyamna Bhog Aarti will be done in the afternoon, after this evening Aarti and Shayan Aarti will be done while putting the Lord to sleep. Apart from this, the remaining Abhishek of Ramlala will be done daily for 40 days, along with this, the artists will give self-respect continuously for 60 days.
How to Get Ayodhya Ram Mandir Aarti Offline Pass?
Free passes are available for all citizens of the country to attend the Aarti, both offline and online. All interested devotees can obtain the offline pass from the camp office located at Shri Ram Janmabhoomi by presenting any valid government ID proof. This information has been provided to the citizens through Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra website.