Labour Card Online Registration @ eshram.gov.in, Check Status & Eligibility | Download Labour Card State Wise Links, Benefits – Some employees in the country are from both organized and unorganized sectors while others are permanent. Apart from this, laborers are employed in various sectors of society and industry, and a Labor Card has been issued by the government for the workers. The Ministry of Labor and Employment is the governing body responsible for various types of labor issues, for this work there are different departments in all the states, specific cards are provided to the employees to provide benefits to all those employees. (Also read- ceir.gov.in Portal: CEIR Portal Registration Find Block Stolen Lost Mobile)
What is a Labour Card?
The ministry known as the Ministry of Labor and Employment is established by the Central Government, it has been established by the government to provide benefits to the workers of the country. The first objective of this ministry is to provide employment and welfare of the workers, its name itself gives information about this. (Also read- ई ग्राम स्वराज पोर्टल: e-Gram Swaraj App डाउनलोड लिंक, egramswaraj.gov.in)
There are a large number of citizens in the whole country whose income is less and they belong to the economic class, most of these citizens earn their living by doing physical labor, agriculture etc. A Labor Card is issued by the state government for the workers of its state, this card comes under the jurisdiction of the central government. (Also read- E Sanjeevani OPD: Patient Registration, esanjeevaniopd.in Mobile App)
Apart from this, assistance is provided to the laborers and the families supported by the Labour Card, which will also improve their economic condition. All those workers who want to get this card can apply under it and get its benefits. Apart from this, this card is of two types, building labor card, social labor card etc. (Also read- शौचालय सूची 2023- Gramin Sochalay New List | अपना नाम ऑनलाइन देखें)
Labor citizens of the country who work under the direction of a properly licensed contractor can apply to obtain a building card, which is eligible to receive all the benefits offered by the labor program, in addition to the labor Social cards can be obtained by those citizens who are engaged in agricultural employment, non-construction work or farming etc. Health insurance can be availed by these beneficiaries. (Also read- (रजिस्ट्रेशन) बाल आधार कार्ड: ऑनलाइन आवेदन, ब्लू आधार कार्ड एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म)
Overview of the Labor Card
|By Ministry of Labor and Employment
|Working citizens of the country
|Providing financial assistance to the beneficiaries and family members
|Financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries and family members
|Central Government Schemes
Objectives of Labor Card
The main objective of the Labor Card is to provide benefits to all the working citizens of the country. Through this, financial assistance will be provided to all the workers and their families, in addition to this, there is a unique number on this card which is different from all the cards. Through this, they can also be tracked easily and all eligible citizens can easily get the benefits of this card. Apart from this, all the users of Labor Card can get free health insurance under various Indian schemes, this will improve their economic condition. (Also read- (Registration) Sail Pension Scheme 2023: Download Application Form PDF)
Benefits of Labor Card
- With the help of the Labor Card issued by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, benefits will be provided to all the workers of the state as well as their families.
- In addition to this all users of this card are able to avail free citizen health insurance under various Indian schemes.
- With the help of this card, all the beneficiary citizens of the country can get free education for their children in exchange for financial assistance and can also take free education themselves.
- Support for two women is provided to the holders of this card during pregnancy or during childbirth.
- If the laborer becomes a victim of an accident during work or gets injured due to color disease, then in this situation also he is provided financial assistance.
- Different types of scholarships are provided by the government to the children of various laborers who have got a Labor Card.
- Financial help is now being offered by the government to cover the cost of purchasing shovels and other types of equipment.
- Under this, mortgage loans are also made available to the card holders by the government, and assistance is also given to improve their skills.
- The expenses related to the marriage of the daughter of this card holders are also met by the state government.
Eligibility for Labor Card
- A citizen wishing to obtain this card must be a native of the state.
- The age of the worker should be between 18 to 40 years only then he will be eligible under it.
- The labor should be employed in an unorganized capacity.
- The worker has to confirm that he/she is an Indian citizen.
- The labor should not be working in the organized sector, and you should not be a member of EPF, NPS or ESIC.
- Labor remuneration should not exceed Rs 15,000 per month.
- Labor should not be a taxpayer in the United States.
- Aadhar Card
- election card
- ration card
- Bank account number for money transfer
- Email Id (optional)
- Aadhaar card number of family members or members
- Mobile number which is in service.
- Passport size photo (4-6)
Labor Card Online Apply Procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the State Labor Department of your state, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of REGISTER on eShram. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- You have to enter the details of the information asked here like- district selection, your personal details, Aadhaar card number and all other details.
- Now you also have to enter your mobile number and email address and verify your mobile number through OTP.
- After this you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can apply under this card.
Procedure to Check the Status of Labor Card
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the State Labor Department of your state. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option to track
- your application under the service section. After this the next page will open in front of you.
- After this, you will have to select the department from the drop down menu, after which you have to click on the option to apply.
- Then you have to select the entered application number, after that you have to enter the name of the labor card holder or applicant, then you have to click on the search option.
- A new page will open in front of you with the name of application details. Here you can easily check the status as shown in the table format, if the card is delivered or under process.