Odisha Balaram Yojana Online Registration | Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023 | Odisha Balia Yojana Apply | Balram Yojana Application Form | ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା ଓଡ଼ିଶା | Eligibility Beneficiary List on www.odisha.gov.in
In the next two years, about seven lakh landless farmers will get benefits under Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathi has directed officials to provide agricultural loans to landless farmers through Joint Liability Groups (JLGs). IMAGE will coordinate the implementation of the plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will coordinate at the district level. Under the scheme, the government has announced financial assistance to landless farmers with a total budget of Rs 1,040 crore which helps in maintaining landless farmers during the current crisis. In addition, the government mentioned that the “Odisha Balaram Yojana” scheme will provide employment opportunities to about 7 lakh farmers, who are currently unemployed at the time of crisis. It also said that to avail of this scheme, candidates should register in the online registration portal. [Also Read- Agrisnet Farmer ID List: Search Online Farmer ID & Registration Status]
Odisha Balaram Scheme 2023
Government of Odisha has proposed Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023 to provide rural loans worth Rs 1,040 crore to landless rankers who are currently unemployed due to coronovirus case. About seven lakh landless farmers will get benefits under the scheme in the next seven years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathi has directed the officials to give agricultural loans to the landless farm through Joint Liability meetings (JLG). IMAGE will arrange to execute the plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will make arrangements at the regional level. Horticulture Secretary Saurabh Garg said that the landless defenders will get credit through JLG which will be in the form of social insurance. [Also Read- Odisha Mo Bidyut Portal: Apply Online New Service Connection, Bill Payment]
Overview of Odisha Balaram Yojana
|Scheme Name||Odisha Balaram Yojana|
|Launched By||By Odisha government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
|Objective||Loan arrangement for farmers|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Schemes|
Implementation of the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
In an official meeting organized by Chief Secretary of State AK Tripathi, it has been announced that loan assistance is provided by Joint Liability Meetings (JLI). Implementation and system at state level has been given to IMAGE and at district and rural levels it has been given to Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA). Horticulture Secretary Mr. Saurabh Garg said that both IMAGE and ATMA will coordinate “Balaram Yojana 2023“. Beneficiaries will get credit through “JLM”. However, the implementation of the scheme has been coordinated by more than 7000 branches of various banks and agricultural cooperatives in rural and small towns.
It aims to provide loans to at least 10 Joint Liability Groups (JLGS) so that 70,000 groups can avail agricultural loans under the scheme. The scheme was prepared in collaboration with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). [Also Read- Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha 2023: Apply Online, Selection Procedure]
Important Points of Balaram Scheme 2023
- The Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023 was structured in a joint effort with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Agricultural experts will implement the program at the field level. Various banks and PACS have about 7000 shares in rural and semi-urban areas.
- About 70,000 gatherings will receive Ranch advance. Each gathering will consist of five landless rankers, who will get a maximum credit of Rs 1.60 lakh.
- The state government has focused on giving wrench credit to seven lakh landless ranks in the next two years.
- Through this scheme, there will be a credit inflow of about Rs 1040 crore in real-level rural practices.
Benefits of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023
- The main benefit of the Odisha Balaram Yojana 2023 is that about seven lakh landless farmers will get benefits under the scheme in the next two years.
- The plan was also structured as a team with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- Various banks and PACS have about 7000 shares in provincial and semi-urban areas for the benefit of farmers.
- The Institute of Management of Agriculture Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be individually nodal organizations at the state and regional levels for the implementation of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of Balaram Scheme
For applying in this scheme, you will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given.
- The scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of the state of Odisha.
- Only a farmer by profession can apply to avail the scheme.
- The landless farmers are being benefited by the Odisha government under this scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
Application Procedure of Odisha Balaram Yojana
The candidates should follow the following application procedure while applying for the Balaram Scheme: –
- Firstly, go to the official website of Government of Odisha. After this the homepage of the official website will open in front go you.
- Then, on the homepage of the Official website, you have to click on the “Apply Online” button.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will see the application form.
- You have to enter all the personal information in this application form and upload the possible documents.
- After checking the information, you entered, you click on the Submit button.
What is Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022?
Landless farmers in Balaram Yojana will be helped by Odisha State Government through this scheme. In times of coronavirus infection, the state government has asked for a relief of Rs 1,040 crore to landless farmers.
How many farmers will get the benefit of this scheme?
In the next two years, the state government will provide loans to about 7 lakh farmers.
Who is eligible for this Balaram Scheme?
The scheme can be availed only by the permanent residents of the state of Odisha. Only a farmer by profession can apply to avail this scheme. Then the landless farmers are being benefited by the Odisha government under this scheme.
What are the documents required for registration?
The first is Aadhaar Card. The second is any identity card and finally a residential certificate.
What is the budget of Balaram Yojana
The Government of Odisha released Rs 1,040 crore for this scheme.
What is the last date for online application for Balaram Yojana?
No official announcement has yet been made by Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik. So applicants wait a few more days till the official announcement.