Odisha Kalia Yojana Status | Kalia Yojana Registration Online | kalia.co.in Online Apply | Kalia Yojana Form Download PDF
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik had as of late dispatched the Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (Kalia Yojana) plan to give monetary, occupation and cultivating support alongside protection backing to little, minor and landless ranchers. Every one of the applicants who will apply online for Odisha Kalia Yojana can download official Notification and read all qualification models and application measure cautiously. Today in this post we will give brief data about “Kalia Yojana Application Form” like plan benefits, qualification measures, plot notable highlights, application status, application interaction and considerably more. So for complete details about this scheme Apply Online read this article till end very carefully.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021
Odisha state government has dispatched the Kalia Yojana for the advancement of little and medium ranchers in the state constantly 2021. Through the execution of the Odisha Kalia Yojana numerous advantages including motivator of Rs.5000 were made accessible to the ranchers. Ranchers who didn’t have their own territory were given separate advantages through this scheme Application Form. The plan gave a feeling of having a place among the ranchers of Odisha and assisted them with doing their exercises with no concerns. In this article, we have additionally incorporated a bit by bit control through which you will actually want to enlist yourself under the plan for the year 2021.
Highlights of Odisha Kalia Yojana
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide adequate funds for farming|
|Benefits||Money for farming|
|Category||State Govt. Schemes|
Objective of Kalia Yojana Application Form
The primary objective of Kalia Yojana is to profit the ranchers of Odisha state. As we realize that the greater part of the ranchers of our nation are not content with their pay. Besides, the pay that is most likely produced isn’t adequate to address the issues and needs just as for the schooling of their youngsters. In this way, Kalia Yojana Apply Online will assist every one of the ranchers with satisfying their necessities and wants and furthermore assist them with taking advance for their youngsters’ schooling or some other reason.
Thorough Assistance for Cultivation
Ranchers will get monetary help of Rs. 25000/ – per family more than five seasons. This help will provide for little and peripheral ranchers. The help is given as Rs.5000/ – per season for the acquisition of data sources like seeds, manures, pesticides and use help towards work and different speculations.
Thorough Assistance for Livelihood
Landless farming families will get monetary help Rs.12500/ – per family. This help will give for the agrarian partnered exercises like for little goat raising unit, smaller than normal layer unit, duckery units, fishery packs for angler, mushroom development and honey bee keeping, and so on This advantage of Kalia Yojana is particularly for the SC/ST class individuals of the state.
Help for Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Under this scheme weak cultivators/landless horticultural workers who can’t take up development because of advanced age, having handicap/illness or other explanation will likewise get monetary assistance. Rs.10000/ – will be given to each weak cultivators/landless rural work for the deal with their food consistently.
Life Insurance for Farmers and Landless Agricultural Laborers
Farmers will get a life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh at the rate of Rs 330 per annum. Insurance cover will be given to all savings bank account holders in the age group of 18-50 years. Out of this premium, Odisha government will pay Rs 165 per year. Not only life insurance, farmers will also get personal accident insurance of Rs 2 lakh. The premium amount for accident cover is Rs.12/- for all savings bank account holders between the ages of 12-50 years. is. 6/- which the government will pay. For those appellants whose age is between 51-70 years, the accident cover premium of Rs.12 will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
Budget of Odisha Kalia Yojana
At the point when the Kalia Yojana was dispatched in December 2018, the state government had authorized a measure of Rs 5115 crore to help the recipients, out of which Rs. 1000 crore is extraordinarily intended to liberate the ranchers from the obligation trap. For the year 2020-2021 the state government has given Rs. 3195 crores to help ranchers.
Interest free Crop Loan
- Rs. 5000 will be given as motivating force to the ranchers.
- Absolute Rs. 25 thousand was paid to the recipients.
- Distinguished gram panchayats of recognized weak landless workers, sharecroppers, tenant farmers and agrarian families will get crop advances up to Rs 50000/ – at zero percent interest.
- Every one of the recipients will likewise get unplanned inclusion of Rs. 2 lakh at a higher cost than normal of Rs. 12
- Life inclusion protection strategy of Rs. 2 lakh on premium installment. made accessible to 330 recipients.
- Numerous advantages were given to the ranchers of Odisha, for example,
- The cash was straightforwardly moved to the financial balances of the recipients.
- The landless ranchers used to get Rs 12,500 yearly.
Eligibility Criteria for the Kalia Yojana
To be qualified for the Odisha Kalia Yojana, candidates need to follow the qualification models given underneath:
- Candidate should be a lasting inhabitant of Odisha state.
- Candidate ought to have a place with minimal or little class.
- Candidate should have a place with BPL classification.
- Any rancher who goes under the expense installment design won’t be permitted to apply for the Kalia plot.
- On the off chance that rancher is working for state government or focal government or related with any PSU office then they are not qualified.
- The candidate ought to have a functioning financial balance.
The list of documents are to be submitted with the application form for Kalia Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Residential Address Details
- Mobile Number
Procedure to Apply for the Odisha Kalia Yojana
To avail the benefits of the Odisha Kalia Yojana you need to follow the procedure of KALIA Yojana Apply Online:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the Kalia Yojana. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to give the option of “Apply Online” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- Here on this page you need to enter your Aadhaar number and after that click on the Show tab.
- An application form will open in front of you on your device screen. Here in this form you need to enter the required details.
- Now attach the required documents with your application and finally click on the Submit tab to submit your application.