WB Student Internship Scheme Online Registration & Selection Process | West Bengal Student Internship Scheme Application Form, Check Eligibility – Many schemes have been started by the Indian government with the aim of providing good employment to the students after the completion of their education. In this direction, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has made an announcement related to WB Student Internship Scheme on 31 January 2022. Under this scheme, the state government is recruiting recently passed out students as interns in the government departments of the state. [Also Read- Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023: Download New District Wise Camp List]
West Bengal Student Internship Scheme 2023
West Bengal Student Internship Scheme 2023 has been started by the state government. The government is going to start the online application form for this scheme very soon. About 6000 students per year are going to be recruited as interns in various government departments of the state. Under this, the state government will provide monthly stipend to the students along with work experience. Such students who have recently completed their education and are looking for employment can apply under this scheme. Although the government has not issued the application form related to the scheme, but is going to release it very soon. [Also Read- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Registration, Eligibility & Benefits]
Overview of West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
|Scheme Name||WB Student Internship Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Category||West Bengal Government Scheme|
West Bengal Student Internship Scheme 2023 Application
Under the WB Student Internship Scheme, such students of the state who are 40 years of age or less are eligible to apply. Such interested students who have completed Polytechnic, ITI or equivalent course with minimum 60% marks can also apply under this scheme. The beneficiary intern will be provided an opportunity to interface with various government offices and projects of the Government of West Bengal, so that the students can learn to do practical and social work. The students who will perform well during the internship, the state government will provide them an opportunity to continue with the internship in future also. [Also Read- Banglarbhumi: View banglarbhumi.gov.in (WB) Land Record Khatian]
- To apply under this scheme, the students will have to apply online only, although till now the West Bengal State Government has not made any announcement regarding the date of starting the online application, but has assured to announce the exact dates soon.
- Simultaneously, the state government is planning to launch a separate portal for this scheme. The applications made under this scheme will be scrutinized by the Selection Board headed by the Chief Secretary and will be based on section 2 aspects-
- Academic Career on Merit
- Rules as per government norms
Objectives of WB Student Internship Scheme
The main objective of the West Bengal Student Internship Scheme 2023 launched by the Government of West Bengal is to create employment for the students of the state. Under the scheme, the government will provide benefits to such students, who have recently completed their graduation. The state government will provide an opportunity to 6000 students every year to work in different government departments of the state. Under this scheme, such students will be benefited, who have recently completed graduation. [Also Read- West Bengal Snehaloy Housing Scheme: Online Registration & Eligibility]
- With the help of this scheme, the government aims to boost the skill manpower of the state.
- At the same time the students have to be exposed to the real work environment by providing them work experience as first interns for employment.
Name of the Official Website for Application Under the Scheme
For this scheme, a new website has been started by the Government of West Bengal, this information was provided through the official authority, but the name of this website has not been officially announced by the Government of West Bengal yet. Soon the name of the website to be organized through this scheme will also be announced by the government. At present, under this scheme, two portals are being operated by the Government of West Bengal, out of which the name of one portal is School Education Department and the other portal is named Higher Education Department. [Also read- WBMDFC Scholarship 2022-23: Application Form, Eligibility, Merit List]
Benefits of West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
Here we are sharing with you some of the major benefits of WB Student Internship Scheme:-There are many benefits of WB Student Internship Scheme, which are as follows:-
- 6000 graduate pass out students of the state can take advantage of this scheme per year.
- This is what gives graduate pass out students an opportunity to experience work experience as a government intern.
- The government should also provide opportunities to the students to experience the real work environment.
- Under this scheme, students will be appointed as interns in various government departments of the state.
- Under the scheme, an amount of Rs 5000 will be provided as monthly allowance to the beneficiary students for internship.
- Along with this, after completing the internship, the students will also be provided with a certificate as evidence.
Features of West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
WB Student Internship Scheme is one of the schemes funded by the Government of West Bengal. Under the scheme 6000 graduate passout students per year will get the opportunity to take advantage of this scheme. Such students who have not yet completed their graduation can also apply for the scheme by obtaining NOC from their educational institution. ITI or Polytechnic pass out students have not been included under this scheme, they are still being considered. [Also Read- Didi Ke Bolo: Whatsapp Phone Number | didikebolo.com Unique Email ID]
- Students will be appointed as interns in various government departments of the state and they will be provided with work experience.
- Under the scheme, students doing internship will be provided Rs 5000 as monthly allowance. Under this scheme selected students will be initially appointed as interns for a period of 1 year.
- The government will also provide certificates to the students after the internship is completed.
Eligibility of WB Student Internship Scheme
To take advantage of any government scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the eligibility related to the scheme. Similarly, to take advantage of West Bengal Student Internship Scheme, the applicant is required to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicant must be a native of West Bengal state.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years.
- Applicant student must have recently completed graduation with at least 60% marks.
To apply under the internship scheme the aspirant must have the following documents with him:-
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Residence certificate of the applicant.
- All the educational certificates and documents of the beneficiary.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- beneficiary age certificate
Procedure to Register for West Bengal Student Internship Scheme
The WB Student Internship Scheme was announced on 31 January 2022, but the application form for this scheme has not been issued by the state government yet. For taking applications under this scheme, a portal is going to be launched by the officials very soon. As soon as the portal for the online application form is released, we will provide you all the information related to it. To register under the scheme, you have to follow the following instructions: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of West Bengal Student Internship Scheme. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the link to apply. After that the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the details of the information asked like- Name, date of birth, gender, qualification, phone number.
- After entering all the required information, you have to upload your required documents and click on submit button.
- After this you have to print the application for future reference.
How Students will Benefit From the Internship Program
Under this scheme started by the Government of West Bengal, students of the state are provided an internship of Rs 6000 per year, when the internship is completed, a certificate is provided to the students by the government, in addition to this, they will be awarded for their performance. Ranks are also provided accordingly. This will help them in getting jobs in future and they will become self-reliant and empowered. [Also read- West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023: Apply Online, K1, K2, K3 Application Status]