A new scheme is being launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri YS Jagan Reddy. This scheme will be known as YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme, along with this it was announced by the state government to start marriage tofa, according to official sources, it has been told that both these schemes will be started from the month of October. Under this scheme, financial assistance of one lakh rupees will be provided by the state government for the marriage of girls from poor families. Apart from this, 1 lakh 20 thousand rupees will be provided as a gift to the citizens doing inter-caste marriages under the AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme. In contrast, through this scheme, Rs 1.5 lakh will be provided to the disabled citizens. [Also read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme will be implemented by the state government in October. Apart from this, the state government was also praised by him, and it was said that 98.44 percent of the promises made by the Chief Minister have already been fulfilled, besides his honesty in the implementation of all the welfare schemes launched by him. has also been proved. Financial assistance amount will be provided by the state government to poor daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities etc. for marriage through YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023. That is, the benefit of this scheme will be provided to the people of other castes except the daughters of Muslim citizens of the state. [Also read- AP Ration Card Status 2023 Download aepos.ap.gov.in Ration Card List]
Overview of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
|Scheme Name||YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme|
|Launched By||By the government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes etc. of Andhra Pradesh State|
|Objective||Financial assistance for marriage to poor girls of the state|
|Benefits||Financial assistance amount is provided to the daughters of poor families of the state for marriage.|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Objectives of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
The main objective of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme is not to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls of poor families. Under this, the state government will provide grant money for marriage through this scheme to the girls of SP, ST, minority communities, BC, handicapped and construction workers. There are many such families in the state who are unable to get their daughters married due to financial weakness, keeping this situation in mind the Andhra Pradesh YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme has been started by the state government. This scheme has been started with the objective of supporting the daughters of poor families and getting them a respectable marriage. [Also read- e Sadhana AP & TG: NHTS Data Entry Status, Report Download]
Benefits and Features of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced the launch of YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023.
- According to official sources, this scheme will be started in the month of October, with this news of the launch of another scheme has been received.
- Apart from this, financial assistance of Rs 1.2 lakh will be provided to the beneficiaries of the scheduled caste community through this scheme in such a situation when their marriage will be an inter-caste marriage.
- Through this, if the citizens of ST community have an inter-caste marriage, then in such a situation, 1.2 lakh rupees will be sent to the website of AP teachers as financial assistance.
- Under the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme, financial assistance amounting to 75 thousand rupees will be provided to the beneficiaries of the BC community in case of inter-caste marriage.
- Apart from this, 40 thousand rupees will be provided by the state government for the marriage of girls of construction workers.
- It has been said by the Andhra Pradesh government that this scheme will provide financial assistance for marriage to the girl child of the family of SP, ST, minority communities, handicapped, BC, construction worker etc.
- This scheme has been started by the government to marry girls from poor families in a dignified manner.
- There are still such citizens in the country who are unable to marry their daughters due to being financially weak, similarly such citizens exist in the state which are financially weak. Keeping this in mind, the state government has announced plans to start this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme
To get the benefits from any government schemes, the beneficiaries are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that scheme. Similarly, Citizens of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Minorities etc. community of Andhra Pradesh want to get the benefit of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme, they have to fulfill the eligibility prescribed for this scheme, this eligibility criteria are as follows-:
- To apply under this scheme, one should belong to the BC, SC, ST category or the girl child should belong to the labor family.
- Apart from this, only a girl child of 18 years of age will be eligible and the groom should be 21 years of age.
- The marriage of the girl child should be the first only then she will be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Bride and groom must have passed 10th class.
- The monthly income of the bride and groom’s family in urban areas should be less than 12 thousand rupees and in rural areas, the monthly income of the bride and groom’s family should be less than 10 thousand rupees.
- The family should not have more than ten acres of metta land or more than three acres of magni land, in addition, less than ten acres of metta and magni can be together. If you exceed this, you may not be eligible.
- No member of the family of the girl child should be an employee or pensioner of any government post by the Central or State Government.
- Under this, the families who have four wheelers may not be eligible under this scheme.
- Month wise electricity consumption of his family should be less than 300 units, it should be 300 units from the last 12 months.
- Income tax paying families will not be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Those citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme should not have more than 1000 square feet of land in municipal areas.
- Income Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Photocopy of 10th class mark sheet of bride and groom
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Address Proof
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Apply Procedure
The citizens of the state who want to get the benefit of AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme will have to apply under it, only after that the benefit of this scheme will be provided to the citizens. Now the citizens who want to apply under this scheme will also have to wait for some time because this scheme has not been implemented in the state yet, now only this scheme has been announced to start YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme in the state. [Also read- Aarogyasri Card Status: EHS Beneficiary List, Download AP Aarogyasri Card]
It will be implemented from the month of October. However, the application process under this scheme will be done through the management village and ward secretariat. Only this information has been received regarding applying under this scheme. Apart from this, applications under this scheme will be invited through Navaskam Baccalaureate Management Portal, and it will be implemented through village ward secretaries, to get other information in this regard, you can stay connected through our article. [Also read- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023: Phase 2 Beneficiary List, Payment Status Check]