Assam Amrit Brikha Andolan Registration, Upload Photo & Certificate Download @ aba.assam.gov.in – Assam Chief Minister Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma has announced the launch of Amrit Brikha Andolan on June 8, 2023, through this program, 1 crore saplings will be planted in the entire state on September 17, 2023 from 8 am to 11 am. Will be done by o’clock. Through this program, these saplings will be planted by self-help groups, Asha, educational institutions, village defense teams, Anganwadi workers, tea garden workers and individuals. The plants planted through this program will be called commercial trees, in today’s article we are going to provide you all the information related to Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan. [Also Read- Assam Ration Card List: Download District/ Block Wise List, Check Status]
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
Amrit Brikha Andolan has been launched by Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma in an effort to make the state green and provide financial assistance to its residents. Through this program, incentives will be provided to the residents of the state to grow trees and plants, and citizens of the entire state will participate in this program. Rs 100 for each sapling will be provided to the residents of the state through this program at the time of planting, if these saplings survive for three years, then in this case all the beneficiary citizens will be paid Rs 200 per sapling by the state government.
Apart from this, through Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan, about 1 crore saplings will be planted in the entire state on September 17 in just two hours. Assam will become the first state in the country to achieve this target through this program. To use this program, an online registration form will be provided to the residents of the state through the web portal. [Also Read- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme: Apply Online, Choice of Scooty]
Overview of Amrit Brikha Andolan
|Article Name||Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan|
|Launched By||By Himanta Biswa Sharma, CM of Assam State|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Objective||Providing assistance in funding for plant care and planting|
|Benefits||Assistance will be provided in funding for plant care and planting|
|Category||Assam government schemes|
Objectives of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
The main objective of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan is to provide assistance in funding for the care and planting of plants in the state, through this program all the citizens of the state can earn up to Rs 300 per plant. Apart from this, no money will be spent through Amrit Brikha Andolan on purchasing commercial plants from the government, because they efficiently organize the plantation distribution system of the state. [Also Read- Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Choice of Scooty]
Benefits and Features of Amrit Brikha Andolan
- In the state of Assam, on September 17, the record will be broken by planting 1 billion saplings in a span of two hours through Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023.
- All the saplings planted by the state government today have been donated free of cost by the government.
- When the saplings are purchased by you for planting, then in this case you will be paid Rs 100 by the Assam State Government.
- After this, you will be provided an amount of Rs 200 under this program by the state government for each seedling plant that survives for three years.
- All interested citizens can do online registration under Amrit Brikha Andolan from home without visiting any government office.
- Both the ADA web portal and the Amrit Vriksha Andolan mobile application have been launched by the Assam state government, and both allow self-registration by the state government.
- Through this program, the state of Assam will be able to become an environment friendly state, along with this the air of the state will also be purified.
Assam Will Receive Funds for Planting under Amrit Brikshya Andolan
The citizens of the state are provided financial assistance by the Government of Assam, through which all the citizens will be able to plant and take care of plants. The list of plants on the plantation of which the state government will provide financial assistance to the citizens of the state is as follows:-
- Mahogany tree
- Ghora Neem
- Bogipomaa etc.
Beneficiary List under Amrit Brikha Andolan
- Anganwadi worker
- ASHA worker
- Any person
- Any institution
- SHG member
- Tea garden workers
- Village Defense Team etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- Citizens wishing to avail the benefits of this program must be natives of Assam state.
- Every person living in the state can benefit from this program.
- To avail the financial benefits, the applicant will have to upload geotagged photographs, only then he will be able to avail the benefits of this program.
- Only the mentioned beneficiaries will be able to avail the benefits of this campaign.
- Apart from this, the bank account of the applicant should be linked to Aadhaar.
Documents Required for Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan
- Aadhaar Card
- Registered mobile number
- Photo ID
- Bank details etc.
Procedure to Register under Amrit Brikha Andolan
All those citizens who want to register under Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023 can register under this program in the following manner:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan, after this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the registration option, after which a category list will be displayed in front of you.
- Now, you have to select your category from the list, after this the registration form will open in front of you. All the necessary details like name, age, gender, location, address etc. have to be entered in the form.
- Now, a photo ID proof has to be uploaded, after that, you have to provide your bank account details.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, the received OTP has to be entered in the specified place.
- Then you have to enter the captcha code, after that you have to click on the submit option, by following this process you can easily register under it.