Smart Health Card Odisha Apply Online | Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2024 Application Form | Odisha BSKY Online Registration
We all citizens know that there are still many such people in our country who are not able to get proper health services due to lack of money and to provide help to all of them, many other schemes have been started by the central government and state government. She goes. In this way the Odisha State Government has started Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for all such people. The main objective of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana launched by the state government is to provide health facilities to all the economically weaker beneficiary families of the state, in which medical cover will also be provided. Under Smart Health Card Orissa State Government provides Smart Health Card also known as BSKY Health Card to all the beneficiary families. Through BSKY Health Card, all the beneficiary families will be able to get their treatment done free of cost, so friends, if you want to get all the information related to BSKY Health Card, then you have to read this article of ours. [Also Read- E District Odisha Certificate | Apply Online, Verification & Check Status]
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2024
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana has been started through the Government of Odisha to provide health insurance up to Rs.5 lakh per family per year. The main objective of the BSKY Health Card launched by the state government is to provide health care facilities to people from economically weaker families. Under Smart Health Card, insurance will be provided to about 3.5 crore families located in the state. These people will be provided free health facilities from the district to the sub-center level under the health institute of the state government. Along with this, a reward of one lakh rupees will also be given to the woman. 2 lakh as additional health insurance cover, if you want to get all the information related to Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana then you have to visit its official website. [Also Read- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana: Application Form, Track Status & Beneficiary List]
Extension of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
This scheme has been made by the respected Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to provide health care facilities among the needy people of the state. The first phase of this scheme was started in Malkangiri, Sundergarh, Gajapati Bolangir and Mayurbhanj districts. The current beneficiaries under this scheme are Antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders and those people whose annual income is less than 2 lakhs. But now the Chief Minister has decided to extend the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. About 20.80 lakh more families will be benefitted in the second phase of this scheme and more private hospitals will be empaneled from 1st September. [Also Read- Odisha Balaram Yojana: Apply Online, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits]
Overview of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
|Government of Odisha
|Resident of Odisha
|To provide free of cost health care facilities
|Odisha Govt. Scheme
|Rs 5 lakhs
|Odisha Govt. Schemes
Objective of Smart Health Card
We all know that there are many people in the state of Odisha who belong to the economically weaker section and due to lack of financial funds they are not getting proper treatment. Keeping this in mind, the government of the state of Odisha started a new scheme which is known as Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. With the help of this scheme, the poor people of the state will be able to get free treatment. Approx Rs. 5 lakh health insurance will be given to the people belonging to the economically weaker sections. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide free health facilities. [Also Read- Kalia Yojana Application Form: Apply Online Form, kalia.co.in Status]
Distribution of Smart Health Cards Started
The launch of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is working to transform the health service delivery system and create history in the health sector of the country. This scheme has been started by the Odisha government keeping in mind that the citizens of the state are selling their jewelry and their lands and at the same time stopping sending children to school to meet the cost of treatment. [Also read- Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana: Online Registration, Beneficiary Status]
Now through this scheme, 3.5 crore citizens of the state will be able to get treatment conveniently, the smart health card available under this will act as a debit card. Health cards will be distributed to all the beneficiaries in a phased manner from 1st September. [Also read- Odisha Farmer Registration: Download Application Form, Check Status]
Under this, beneficiaries can avail free treatment through 200 empaneled hospitals across the country, out of these 200 hospitals, 183 hospitals are located in the empaneled states and the remaining 17 hospitals are in the empaneled outside the state. The target has been set by the government for this scheme in the future that more hospitals will be added to the panel. [Also read- (କାଳିଆ ହେଲ୍ପଲାଇନ |) Kalia Yojana Helpline Number: Toll-Free, WhatsApp Number]
Distribution of Smart Health Cards in Mayurbhanj District
On 22 October, a special program was organized in the tribal-dominated Mayurbhanj district with the aim of distributing the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Smart Health Card. This program has been organized by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik ji, about 21.40 lakh people of the district will be benefited from this scheme. The task of this scheme started by the Odisha government is to provide medical services to the poor citizens of the state without any financial difficulty. [Also read- Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha: Apply Online, Selection Procedure]
Under this scheme, facilities will be provided to the beneficiaries from 200 top hospitals of the country, under this scheme free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh will be given every year. Apart from this, women beneficiaries can get the benefit of up to 10 lakh rupees every year, under this scheme so far 10 lakh citizens have been benefited. [Also read- Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan: Mukta Yojana Online Registration]
Distribution of Smart Cards under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The annual budget of all eligible families will be automatically renewed on 1st September. Under this scheme, all districts will be covered by 14 November. UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited will be responsible for manufacturing and distributing the Smart Health Card. Under this scheme, two smart cards will be provided to every family, keeping this in mind 1.85 crore smart cards have been made for 92.50 lakh families, the name of the beneficiary and 12 digit unique registration number will be present in these smart cards. Apart from this, a kit will also be provided with a smart card in which the list of empaneled hospitals will be available. Under this scheme, smart cards will be provided to all panchayats on October 2. [Also read- |Apply| KALIA Scholarship: Application Form, Eligibility & Status]
Elements Of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
There are some elements of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana which are mentioned below:-
- Drop Back Assistance- Pregnant women and Sikh children will be given Rs. 500 under public health facilities. With the help of this assistance, beneficiaries can avail the benefits of delivery and treatment in hospitals.
- Free Health Care Services- Under this scheme free of cost health care services will be provided to the beneficiaries, irrespective of the income status of the resident. People will be able to get treatment from the sub-centre level to the district headquarters hospital level.
- Health Insurance- For the residents of the states from the economically weaker section of the society, the government is going to provide Rs 5 lakh annual health coverage and Rs 7 lakh annual health coverage for female members of the family. About 70 lakh economically weaker families are going to benefit from this health insurance.
Medical Colleges Are Covered Under Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
Odisha state government has made a new scheme to provide health care facilities among the residents of the state. The people from the economically weaker section of the state get health insurance of Rs. 5 lakh under the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana. Odisha state government has decided to expand health services in government medical hospitals. Now people can easily access cashless service through government medical colleges and hospitals. [Also Read- KALIA Yojana List: kalia.co.in New List, 1st, 2nd, 3rd Name List Download]
Facilities Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Free medicine.
- Health Care facilities Free
- Free dialysis.
- OT free of cost
- Free ICU
- Health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs
- Cancer chemotherapy
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana New Update
We all know that BSKY Health Card has been started through the state government to benefit the people of the state, the main purpose of starting this BSKY Health Card by the state government is to help the poor citizens, and Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Sunday said Odisha will provide smart health cards to 3.5 crore people in the state under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY), which will enable each family to meet the cost of treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per year. Odisha is said to be the first state in the country to provide such Smart Health Card. If you want to get information related to Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, then you have to visit its official website. [Also Read- (Download) Odisha Labour Card List: District Wise Beneficiary Status]
Issuance of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
The government has decided to extend the Odisha Swasthya Kalyan Yojana to provide the beneficiaries in all the districts of the state. All the districts of this state will be covered by the state by 14th November. UTI Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited is responsible for issuing Smart Health Card. Smart cards will be available to every family, about 1.85 will be prepared for 92.50 beneficiaries. This Smart Health Card contains a 12 digit unique registration number and the name of the beneficiaries. [Also Read- Odisha Curfew Pass: Registration, COVID-19 Lockdown Travel ePass, Status]
Featutres of Smart Health Card
- About 3.5 crore members of 96 lakh families will be provided this BSKY health card.
- Orissa has become the first state in India to provide this type of smart health card.
- This BSKY health card will be provided phase wise to all the beneficiaries of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
- Smart Health Card will be provided to all the beneficiaries of National and State Food Security Schemes Annapurna or Antyodaya.
- With this card, all the beneficiary families can avail annual treatment up to ₹ 500000. The limit for the amount of treatment for women is up to Rs 1000000 per year.
- All those beneficiaries who are taking benefit of this scheme can get their treatment in total 200 chains of hospitals across the country.
- The Chief Minister says that the BSKY Health Card will work for a long time to increase the health security power of the people of the state of Orissa.
Guidelines of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- The beneficiaries are not required to pay any premium amount.
- The treatment of pre-existing disease is covered under this scheme.
- The beneficiaries who will refer to any Hospital is situated outside the state and will be rewarded with Rs. 2000 financial assistance for conveyance.
- The financial assistance will directly be transferred into the bank account of beneficiaries.
- Around 4036 medical packages are included under this scheme
- Also 20 super speciality hospitals are covered.
- The beneficiaries can take the treatment of upto Rs. 3 lakh in case of cancer
- All the interested applicants for belong to APL or BPL category can avail free blood bank facilities free of cost.
Eligibility Criteria for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The applicant should be BPL card holder.
- Aur an applicant must be a Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holder.
- The candidate must be antyodaya Anna Yojana card holders.
- All the families whose annual income is below Rs. 5 lakh can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana card
- BPL certificate
- Aadhar card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Biju krushak Kalyan Yojana card
- Income certificate
Apply Online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
If you want to apply under BSKY Health Card then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you visit the official website of the National Health Mission. After this, the home page will Open in front of you.
- On the homepage of website, click on Apply Online option. After that, the application form will open in front of you.
- After this, enter all the details atah ask in the form and After entering all the details attach all your important documents.
- Now click on Submit option and Through this you can easily apply under this Smart Health Card.
We have provided you all the important information about Odisha Biju Health Welfare through this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on helpline number or write email to solve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:-
- Helpline Number- +91-674-2392479/80
- Email Id- [email protected]