AP YSR Housing Scheme Apply Online, Sanction List & Get Application Form | YSR EWS Housing Scheme Registration Form, Flat Distribution Beneficiary List – Andhra Pradesh government keeps making new efforts to take its state forward on the path of development. For the same purpose the Chief Minister of the state YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Awas Yojana 2023 for the well being of the residents of Andhra Pradesh state and to provide them house facilities. The state government will benefit about 30 lakh people from this scheme. People from the poor section of the state who do not have their own house, or who live in a rented house, through YSR Awas Yojana you will be able to fulfill your dream of home. [Also Read- AP Voter List 2023: Voter ID Card Download, Name Search With Photo]
Table of Contents
- 1 YSR Housing Scheme 2023
- 1.1 Construction of 15.6 Lakh Houses Started under AP YSR Housing Scheme
- 1.2 Jagananna Smart Town Colonies Scheme
- 1.3 Application Procedure under YSR Housing Scheme
YSR Housing Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh has announced that every needy section of the people of the state will be provided houses, and by building about 31 lakh houses, he will fulfill the dream of every person who does not have a house of his own. Under the YSR Housing Scheme 2023, the government will spend Rs 50,490 crore on the construction of houses. Along with this, the government will give the benefit of this scheme to about 1% in urban areas and about 1.5% in rural areas to eligible candidates and will issue property deeds in the name of women. Under the YSR Housing Scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, housing will be provided to all eligible citizens of the state by 2023.[Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
Construction of 15.6 Lakh Houses Started under AP YSR Housing Scheme
Under the YSR Housing Scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Hon’ble YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, houses are being provided to the poor and financially weak families of the state. Under this scheme the state government has been set a target to provide all the eligible citizens of the state their own houses by the year 2023. The state government spent a total of Rs.28084 crore on the construction of about 15.6 lakh houses in the first phase. The Chief Minister of the state laid the foundation of this scheme on June 3, 2021 in virtual mode from his own camp office. [Also Read- Amma Vodi List 2023: Check Final Eligibility List, Payment Status]
Employment will be Provided to 30 Categories of Craftsmen
State Chief Minister Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy also shared the fact that under the YSR Housing Scheme, 30 categories of craftsmen of the state, such as carpenters, masons, painters, plumbers etc. will be provided employment for the construction of these colonies. Under this housing scheme, a new Joint Collector will also be appointed in each district of the state, who will oversee the smooth implementation of AP YSR Housing Scheme. The state government has set a target of constructing about 15.6 lakh houses in 175 assembly constituencies of the state by June 2022 in the first phase. Also, under the second phase of this scheme, Rs 22860 crore will be spent on the construction of about 12.70 lakh houses by the year 2023. [Also Read- AP Seva Portal 2.0: Online Registration, Login & Benefits]
Overview of YSR Housing Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||By the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||Every citizen in the state should have his own house|
|Benefits||Home will be provided to needy people|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Government Schemes|
Jagananna Smart Town Colonies Scheme
Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, has started this Jagananna Smart Town Scheme to develop the areas near the cities, under which the government is planning to sell and develop plots near the city for the middle-class people. Along with this, a lot of area of 200 to 240 square yards will be created in this scheme, which will be distributed to the MIG group. Only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh will be able to benefit under this scheme, in which only one plot will be provided to a family, and the family income should not exceed 18 lakhs. The applicants will be selected in this scheme on the basis of the lottery system.[Also Read- AP Seva Portal 2.0: Online Registration, Login & Benefits]
Rs 34000 Crore Will Be Spent On Infrastructure
Under the YSR Housing Scheme, the Andhra Pradesh State Government will bear a total expenditure of 34000 crores for the preparation of infrastructure such as roads, electricity, lighting, drinking water, drainage, etc. in the construction of these residential colonies. So far, 31 lakh houses have been allotted to poor citizens under this scheme of the state government. The Hon’ble Chief Minister also informed that through this AP YSR Housing Scheme about four new districts with new residential colonies will be created in the state, through which about 1.2 crore people of 31 lakh families will be provided housing. [Also Read- IGRS AP – Search Encumbrance Certificate (EC) at registration.ap.gov.in]
YSR Housing Scheme 2023 Layout Unveiled
The layout of Gunkalam Colony has been unveiled by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 30th December 2020. Under the AP YSR Housing Scheme, the layout has been done in an area of 397 acres with about 12301 plots, which is also the largest house site layout in the state. Along with this, Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also informed the officials that after the construction of the houses, this Gunkalam layout will be changed as Nagar Panchayat. In this layout, various basic facilities, such as roads, drinking water, electricity, educational facilities, hospitals, police stations, parks, libraries, RBKs, health clinics, banks, etc. will be provided by the state government. Under this housing scheme, in the coming time, along with the houses, the matter of construction of towns has also come to the fore. [Also Read- (New List) YSR Pension Kanuka List 2023: Search Name in Beneficiary List]
- At present the market value of the plot in Gunkalam area is Rs 3 lakh and after construction its market value is estimated to increase to Rs 6 to 7 lakh.
- Free housing will be provided to the eligible beneficiaries. Along with this, 28.30 lakh houses will be allotted in two phases to about 30.75 lakh beneficiaries across the state.
- About 2.62 lakh TIDCO flats will also be constructed under AP YSR Housing Scheme. Out of 28.30 lakh houses to be built under this scheme, 15.60 lakh houses will be constructed in the first phase.
- A total amount of Rs 7 thousand crore will be spent on the houses constructed in the first phase and the remaining houses will be constructed in the second phase next year.
Availability of Basic Amenities under YSR Housing Scheme
Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy reviewed the YSR Housing Scheme at his camp office in Tadepalli. Along with this, he has also directed the concerned officers to make the colonies to be prepared under this scheme similar to the model colonies. All other basic facilities including underground water drainage and library facilities should also be available in the colonies built under this scheme. Materials for construction of houses, such as:- cement and steel will be made available by the officials at concessional rates to 15 lakh beneficiaries, as well as an action plan will be prepared for timely release of funds for the cost of construction of houses. Under this scheme, in the first phase, about 15 lakh houses will be constructed and their houses will be provided to the beneficiaries. [Also Read- Amma Vodi List 2023: Check Final Eligibility List, Payment Status]
Benefits and Features of YSR Housing Scheme
- With this scheme released by the government, all the homeless people will get the benefit of the house.
- After applying in the scheme, the beneficiary will get the benefit of this scheme within 90 days.
- All types of anganwadi centers, libraries, parks, schools, markets etc. will be found in these colonies built by the government.
- The government will supply two tube lights, 4 bulbs, an overhead water storage tank, two fans and 20 tonnes of sand free of cost to each unit of the dwelling.
- All the infrastructural facilities in these colonies to be built under the YSR Housing Scheme 2022 will be of high quality.
- The government is going to spend Rs 28084 crore on building 15.6 lakh houses through this scheme.
- With the implementation of this scheme, every poor citizen of the state will be able to fulfill the dream of building his own house.
- Under this scheme, the government will provide houses to all the eligible citizens of the state by 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for Smart Town Scheme
- To apply under this scheme, it is necessary for the applicant to be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Families whose annual income does not exceed Rs 18 lakh can apply under this scheme to get benefits.
- To take advantage of YSR Awas Yojana, the applicant should not have a house or land.
- Applicants whose annual income is between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh, those applicants are eligible to apply for a plot of 150 square yards.
- Citizens having income between Rs 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh will be eligible for 200 square yard plot and can apply.
- Eligible people having annual income of Rs 12 lakh to Rs 18 lakh can apply for 240 square yard plot benefit in this scheme.
- To be a part of this YSR housing scheme, applicants should not have APL / BPL ration card, only then they can apply under this scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Permanent residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Application Procedure under YSR Housing Scheme
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh State who want to apply under YSR Housing Scheme have to follow the simple procedure mentioned below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the YSR Housing Scheme. After this, the homepage of the website will be displayed.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Login”. After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you will need to enter your “Username” and “Password”, and click on the “Submit” button at the bottom.
- After clicking, now you have to click on the option of “New Registration” on the webpage. After this a new application form will be displayed in front of you.
- Now enter all the information asked in this application form and upload the mentioned documents together.
- After uploading the documents, submit this application form by clicking on the “Submit” button given below.
- At last, take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.