Aadhar Card Registration Online Appointment @ uidai.gov.in/enrolment-update, आधार कार्ड ऑनलाइन अप्लाई | Apply Online for Aadhar Card, Types, Eligibility & Benefits – Citizens of any country need some necessary documents provided by the government of that country as a proof of being a permanent citizen of that country, which is also valid as the identity card of the citizens. Similarly, in India too, many government documents are provided to the citizens by the government, one of which is the Aadhar Card. All citizens of our country are provided with an Aadhaar Card by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which is a 12 digit Unique Identification Number. Today we will share with you all the necessary information related to Aadhar Card through this article. [Also read- Ayushman Bharat Card Apply 2023 Online: Registration at pmjay.gov.in, Login & Status]
What is an Aadhaar Card
The Aadhar Card program launched by the Government of India is basically an essential and important government document, which can be used by the beneficiary citizens to get the benefits of various schemes run by the central and state governments and as their identity card. Interested citizens can obtain a unique 12 digit Aadhaar Card by successfully completing certain required verification steps as prescribed by the UIDAI (“Authority”). Any citizen of the country is eligible to get this 12-digit unique and very important card without any restriction. Interested citizens will be required to enroll themselves by visiting the official website of UIDAI to get the Aadhar Card, this enrollment process is completely free. [Also read- PM Kisan Helpline: पीएम किसान Toll free Number, किसी भी समस्या के लिए कॉल करें]
- Candidate citizens are required to provide a minimum of their demographic and biometric data during the enrollment process, after which they are assigned a unique 12-digit number, which is different for each citizen.
- This unique card is obtained through the process of demographic and biometric de-duplication, resulting in a person needing to enroll for Aadhaar only once.
- With this only one Aadhaar is generated after deduplication to the citizens.
- To get this card by the government, the eligibility criteria have not been set for the citizens on the basis of any kind of caste, religion, income, health or place i.e. citizens without any restriction can enroll themselves to get this wonderful card.
- Along with this, the information of these card holders is stored securely in the government database by the government, using which appropriate benefits and services are provided to the citizens.
Overview of Aadhar Card
|By Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
|All Citizens of the Country
|Providing a Unique Identity to All Citizens
|An Identity Card with a 12 digit Unique Identification Number
|Central Government Schemes
Objective of Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card is primarily a government document introduced by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), whose main objective is to provide a unique identity to all the citizens of the country. Through this card, each beneficiary citizen is provided with a unique 12 digit identity, which is different for all card holders. Beneficiary citizens can use their Aadhar Card as a unique identity card for various works. This card can be used by the beneficiary citizens as important government certificates like their identity card, birth certificate, residence certificate. Interested citizens can obtain this unique number by providing their biometric and demographic information (ASK) at their nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centers or Aadhaar Seva Kendras approved by the government. [Also read- Learning License Online Form Download at parivahan.gov.in, Fee and Renewal]
Eligibility Criteria for Enrollment in Aadhar Card
To get the benefits from any government program or services, candidates are required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria related to that program. Similarly, such interested citizens of the country who want to enroll themselves to get the Aadhar Card started by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), it will be mandatory for them to fulfill the following eligibility criteria set by UIDAI:- [Also read- Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan Registration: Download Certificate at harghartiranga.com]
- To get the Aadhar Card, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Along with this, the candidates will also be considered eligible to get this unique card, who is residing in India but not a resident of India.
- Apart from this, no other eligibility criteria have been prescribed by UIDAI regarding caste, religion, age etc.
Documents Required to Register for an Aadhar Card
While applying to get the benefits under any government service or facility, it is mandatory for the candidates to present some necessary documents. Similarly, such interested citizens of the country who want to get themselves registered to get the Aadhar Card, they will be required to present the following documents during the enrollment process:- [Also read- Digital Health ID Card Apply Online: Download & Check Age Limit]
Documents that can be used as a proof of identity (POI)
- NREGA Job Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Pensioners’ Photo ID Card
- Ration Card
- ECHS/CGHS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Photo ID Cards issued by the Government
- Address Card containing name and picture issued by the Department of Posts
- PAN Card
Documents that can be used as a Proof of Address
- Bank Statement
- Signed letter that has photo from the bank on a letterhead
- Government Photo ID Cards or PSU issued service photo identity card
- Address Card with a photo that issued by the Department of Posts
- Signed letter with photo and issued by a recognized educational institution on a letterhead
- Property tax receipt (must not be older than a year)
- Gas connection bill (must not be older than 3 months)
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Ration Card
Documents that can be used as a Proof of Age
- PAN Card
- Mark Sheet issued by Government University or Board
- SSC Certificate
- State/Central Pension Payment Order
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Date of Birth and issued by group a gazetted officer on a letterhead
Documents that can be used as a Proof of Relationship with the Head of the Family
- PDS Card
- Family entitlement document that is issued by central/state government
- Job Card of MGNREGA
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth or Municipal Corporation or Local Government
Citizens need to visit the official website of UIDAI to download the Aadhar card form, apply for a new Aadhar card or update information about themselves. Along with this, such citizens who are unable to do this work themselves through online medium, they can enroll their Aadhar Card through their nearest Aadhar Enrollment Center, for which candidates will have to submit the form and all the necessary supporting documents. If citizens wish to make any changes in their demographic or biometric details in their existing cards, they will have to pay a nominal fee to the Aadhaar Enrollment Center operator. Citizens will have to pay Rs 50 for demographic update and Rs 100 for biometric update. [Also read- EWS Certificate: Apply Online, Fee, Validity & Application Status]
How to Apply for Aadhar Card in Online/Offline Mode
Everyone knows all the benefits and importance of the Aadhar card, after this the question arises regarding the Aadhar card and what process is required to be followed to apply for the Aadhar card.
- Any person who comes after enrolling for an Aadhar card, they have to provide some necessary information to enroll in an Aadhar card. Citizens can also check their Aadhar card enrollment status online. Citizens have to pay a fee of Rs 50 for enrollment of Aadhar card, apart from this, if you want to update the information of Aadhar card, then for this you will have to provide Rs 100 for biometric update at Aadhar enrollment center.
Procedure to Check Aadhaar Application Status Online
Using the Enrollment ID that is received on the Aadhar Card Acknowledgment Slip, citizens can check their Aadhar Card Application Status online as per the 14 digit Enrollment Number received therein and the 14 digit date and time of enrollment of their Aadhar Card Enrollment. To check the status online you have to follow the following procedure which is as follows.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of UIDAI. After that you have to get Aadhaar.
- Now you have to click on the option to Check Aadhaar Status, now you have to enter the Security Code and Enrollment Number.
- If your Aadhar card has been generated then you will get your Aadhar details and delivery status in front of you.